Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:14 pm

occ: Ill play Azarya , and Rio if ya wnat Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:20 pm

ooc: This is why I don't like action events...the role play goes too fast -_- I think we should start slowing things down and begin to consider waiting for others who fall behind, like Pancake, Flower Stormy...etc. I'm also debating on limiting to having one character per mob I think I'm starting to over do it by having more than 2 in most mobs. It takes me while to think of what I want to say in a post so it'll help make things easier for me if I do that.

Tank begins coughing hesterically as he gets caught up in the dust cloud. Disoriented, he's lost sight of Ghost and begins to panic. What if he finds out there's pups at the burrow? He staggers around in a circle struggling to see. He rubs at his eyes despertately trying to clear the sand from them but when he tries forcing his eyes open to do so, they burn badly. Without thinking, he slashes at the air hoping to eventually hit Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:22 pm

((OOC: Yeah, I'm gonna stop posting for a while anyhow, I'm gonna go on WoW with my boyfriend for a few hours, since he's not in any classes or working today.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:26 pm

ooc: Ok. Hearing so much about World Of War craft has me curious to see what it's likeXD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:30 pm

ooc: It was good but now that the people in my guild have decided they don't want me part of anything anymore I am quickly losing interest. Sad
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:43 pm

((OOC: It is pretty slick. Recently got a motorcycle mount on my main character. There's a lot to do, it just depends on what you wanna do. Smile))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:50 pm

ooc: Sounds interesting:) Do you have to by the game or can it be downloaded on your computer from a website?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Rio continues to guard Triscuit with her life . She keeps barking and growling angrily .
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:19 pm

((OOC: You'd have to buy it either way. But once you become a member, if you remove it or nuke the computer, you can download it for free off the website))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:22 pm

ooc: Ah Ok^^

Triscuit hides her face in Rio's stomach. She's too scared to peer out the burrow to see what's happening. She doesn't want to witness her father or anyone alse getting killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Buckeye stops walking and starts foraging, unaware of Ghost's attack on the burrow.

Snowflake, Jackie and Meg start digging for food.

Snicker stays huddled up to Triscuit and Rio, scared.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Bravo starts to forage.

Ariel starts begging, as usual.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Rio grabs the two and huddles over them . She has lost her fear and is now in fight mode . she stays growls and hissing , fiercely .
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Blindly, Ashtail attempted to locate either Ghost or the burrow. If he attempted to go to the burrow, the pups would be in great danger. Especially if Rio failed to protect them. Growling, she began to swipe blindly, hoping to hit Ghost.

Ghost managed to get out of the dust cloud he created. He charged at the burrow, intending to cause bloodshed. Unless Ashtail and Tank could find their way out of the dust cloud, Rio would be in for the fight of her life.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Unknowingly, Tank stumbles out of the dust cloud, still blinded by the sand that had flown into his eyes. He sits on his haunches, rapidly rubbing his eyes in an attempt to get the sand out. He's unaware that Rio and the pups are in extreme danger.

At the foraging party, Lancaster has begun to forage, unaware of the drama occuring back at the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Rio sees him and abandons the pups . she goes over and tries to create a peace between them . She doesn ' t submit , but stands there and gives a warm smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:27 pm

ooc: Rio has a death wish if she's greeting the deadly Ghost warmly O_O

Triscuit makes a choice that could put her life in grave danger. She crawls up the burrow slope, wailing for Rio to come back. She's terrified and vulnerable. If Ghost discovers her to be cripled, there's no doubt he'd take the advantage to kill her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Snicker runs after Triscuit and stands beside her. If Ghost got past Rio, he wasn't going to just stand there and watch his sister die.

Buckeye eats a scorpion.

Jackie eats a beetle.

Snowflake eats a skink.

Meg keeps digging, not as experienced as the other members.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Triscuit looks over at her brother in awe. His bravery impressed her but she knows both of them wouldn't stand a chance against a larger more powerful male such as Ghost. He'd be able to overpower them both at the same time. They can only hope and pray that the babysitters vanquish him, other wise they may have to fight for their little lives.

Lancaster pulls up a millipede. He drags it across the sand, making sure to thoroughly get rid of it's toxins. He hates when even a tiny bit is left on its body. After 5 minutes, Lancaster devours the millipede. By the way it tastes, it seems he got rid of all of its toxic coating.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:14 am

Ashtail rubbed at her eyes, still attempting to rid of the sand and dust. She was panicking, she knew she and Tank had to be able to see, and fast. She could heard Ghost running toward the burrow, and every step almost made her heart skip a beat. She attempted to see, knowing she had to and quick.

Ghost spies Rio and seeing how Tank and Ashtail were distracted, he charged at her, leaping and easily pinning her down, gripping her throat in his jaws as he done to Ashtail before. He knew in this position, not many could fight back. He easily spotted Triscuit and Snicker, but for the time being, he chose to get rid of Rio to better ensure that his work would not be interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:10 am

Keeko forages happily, unaware of what was happening back home.
Golly Gosh watches the adults, waiting for one to dig up something tasty.

ooc: I'm going to say that Miley and Crash dispersed over the skip, after getting seperated in a predator alarm. I don't exactly want to play them any more, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:25 am

ooc: Aww, I liked Crash. D:
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:40 am

Triscuit backs into the burrow, shrieking in fear after seeing Rio get taken down by Ghost. Suddenly, a wave of bravery comes over her body. She fluffs out her fur, making herself appear to look like a little fur ball, and war-dances up the burrow slope, ignoring the pain searing through her damaged leg. She stands on the burrow mound snarling in a pupish way. She's putting her life in extreme peril by making this brave and potentially fatal choice but she'd rather die protecting her fellow babysitters than die without putting up a fight.

Tank struggles to open his eyes. He can also hear Ghost making a fleet footed move towards the burrow. His heart throbs out of his chest, fearing that once one of them is able to see, the first thing their eyes could lay on is a pile of dead pups. Tank decides relying on his eye sight is useless and follows his scense of hearing, tuning in on Ghost's movements. Blindly, he makes a charge in the direction where he hears the blood thirsty male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Kamala digs into the sand, glad to be foraging with the security provided by a group. Her efforts are rewarded when she finds a delicious skink, and eats it quickly before continuing her hunt.

ooc: Anyone who's unaware, Kamala joined in the skip.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:28 pm

ooc: Okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next