Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 am

ooc: I'm going to kill Triscuit off earlier than I intentionally planned. I'd like to pick up playing Lavender soon but playing 4 characters in a mob is a little much for me. I'm worried that when the fight occurs, people are going to hyper post like crazy and I may not be home during the weekend days if it occurs then Sad

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:44 am

o o c } } i might have Azarya or Rio seriously injured , and dissapear . . . Then if my plan works on here ( i need to tak to dipsy first ) have them re - appear . . . I could MAYBE help you play them , if you want ?
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 am

((OOC: I could bring in Ghost (I was going to anyhow) and he could kill Triscuit like you planned before? Whatever makes things easier. But he'll have to deal with a very angry father and female when he does so. xD))

Ashtail continued to stand sentry nearby Tank and his pups, her sharp eyes watching the area. It may seem safe now, but it could turn dangerous at any given second. Rovers or predators could be a huge threat. She wasn't going to allow anything to happen, but she could only do so much. She wasn't at full strength, so, she could only hold an enemy off for only so long. But she would give her life to defend the burrow and the pups inside.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:27 am

o o c } } i had JUST read your siggy , Night , and i ws like OMG ! I want to meet Ghost ! it ' s not my character , but i ' d like that ^^

b i c } } Rio stands up and walks down the burrow . She decided to stay home today instead of follow the clan .

Azarya just hops around , happy today .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:44 am

Tank pulls Snicker and Triscuit closer to him, pressing them against his stomach. He glances around, helping Ashtail with keeping watch for dangers. He knows if something bad happens, Ashtail may not be strong enough to hold off the dangerous intruder for long. As the strongest male at the burrow, he'd rather place himself in harms way to keep Ashtail, Rio and the pups safe than let the other 2 babysitters risk getting seriously injured or killed. He knows with their help though, they'd stand a likely chance of fending off an intruder than if it were to be just him.

ooc: Ok. But I'd rather prefer it happens on the next RP day. I think that's when Maylene and Tank's litter will be foraging. Yes Tank will be infuriated>=D Ghost would make it on to his list of rovers to kill.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 am

((OOC: Okie dokie. I still will bring him in, but he won't get the chance to harm any pups. He'll come back later on the next RP day and try again, but becomes successful at the forging party. And yes, Tank can add him to the list of rovers that need to die. xD))

Ashtail was well aware that she couldn't hold an enemy off for long, but she would be a distraction. Anything that could get the pups to safety. But she knew with Tank around, she had nothing to worry about. He looked to be a strong male, he wouldn't let her die so easily. She blinks when she thought she saw movement in the bushes. Narrowing her eyes, she went to go and investigate.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:58 am

Rio emerges and decide to sun herself . She wished that Azarya would ' ve stayed behind to accompany her . She just sighs and watches ome vultures in the back soaring around .

o o c } } no pups are home right ? cause if not than i wan ' t rio to go get some explorin ' x]
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:06 pm

ooc: Yeah there's Tank and Maylene's litter and I think some other pups which I don't remember who's litter at the momentXD

Tank catches sight of the movement too and faces in the direction where he saw it. He narrows his eyes, putting a stern facial expression on and wraps his arms protectively around the pups. If it's a predator, he'll defend the pups with his life.

Triscuit sees the movement and whimpers a gasp. She'd make for an easy meal in her weak state and knows that by sticking close to her father, she'll be safe.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:11 pm

o o c } } so , is rio watching all those pups ALONE ? if so , thats okaye . . .

b i c } } Rio wants to wander off but knows she can ' t leave the pups alone . She just sighs and decides to bird watch and watch for predators , too .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:14 pm

ooc: No she's with Ashtail and Tank.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Ghost had been watching the group for some time now. When they finally left, he carefully watched of who would stay behind. Two females, and a single male who had two pups with him. He had moved a bit when he tried to get a better view, but saw that Ashtail was coming over to investigate. He got low, waiting. When she was close enough, he sprung, tackling the female down and gripped her throat in his jaws.

Ashtail yelps when she was suddenly pinned down and her throat was now in Ghost's jaws. Luckily, he hadn't drawn blood... yet. She grunts, attempting to get freed, but felt her strength fading fast. She called at Tank and Rio, Get Triscuit and Snicker in the burrow, NOW! She attempted to bite Ghost's face, but with little success. In the position he had her in, she was powerless to fight back.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:39 pm

o o c } } k ^^ is triscuit going to die ?

bic } } Rio saw what happened and peeped . SHe growled and raised her hackles . She followed commands and moved tricuit down and came back up for Snicker . She watched for a minute and then retreated down into the burrow to protect the pups .
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:40 pm

((OOC: Not in this day, it'll be the next one.))

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:44 pm

o o c } } o taye . so what are Ghost ' s intentions here ?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Tank jumps in shock when he sees a large male lundge out of the bushes. He gets up with his fur bristled and tail erect wanting to help Ashtail fend Ghost off. He realizes he can't leave the pups unsupervised though and ushers them into the burrow. He sits on the burrow entrance, blocking it incase Ghost attempts to raid the burrow. He glares at the fight, ready to come to Ashtail's help if she needs any. He appears to be evenly matched with Ghost and if he has to, he'll take him down himself.

Triscuit shivers, terrified. She can hear the fight above ground and fears for the lives of the babysitters. If Ghost manages to over power them she and the other pups could be killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Rio nods to Tank to go help . She runs underground and cuddles the pups , reassuringly . She rocks back and forth , getting pretty timid herself .
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:54 pm

((OOC: An attempt to kill the pups and possibly try to mate, but he's gonna fail. Next time, he'll be able to successfully kill Triscuit.))

Ashtail continued to struggle, trying to get free. If she couldn't get out of this, she could surely be killed with a single bite from Ghost. She suddenly had a flash back when she was with her old mob, with the DF calling her a weakling, and that she would never amount to anything... Seeing red now, she growled deeply and as if the Universe itself was giving her strength, she threw herself at Ghost, biting the back of his head. But, soon after, she was back to feeling her strength draining.

Ghost yelped, releasing his grip on Ashtail's throat. He swiped at her, attempting to get the enraged female off. He didn't think she could escape his grip, but somehow, she did! He grabbed her shoulders with his paws and attempted to re-pin her down. He could tell she was weakening, and if he could get her out of the picture, that'd be one less adult to worry about.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Rio has a panic attack . She runs up and out and starts to call out , LOUD . She war dances around , but means no harm . She wants Ghost to either come for her or after her . She chirps very loud and hopslike crazy .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Triscuit clings to Rio, terrified and shaking uncontrolably. She turns her head towards the burrow entrance and whines, worried about her father. She squeals when Rio leaves them unprotected. If Ghost discovers that there's no adults protecting her and the other pups, they wouldn't stand a chance fending him off alone.

With the pups in the protective paws of Rio, Tank charges towards Ghost. Ashtail isn't strong enough to fend him off alone, she's going to need assistance. A large male such as himself helping at her side should hopefully be enough to over power him. He snarls as he closes in on Ghost.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Rio spazzes , again . She runs down and curls around Triscuit and rocks back and forth .

Over at foraging , Azarya hears his sisters cries and figures she just spazzed .He ignores the calls and continues to dig up some nice grub .
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Ghost saw Tank coming. Narrowing his eyes, he managed to toss Ashtail off himself and began to do his trademark trick, kicking up sand and dust into the air. This should keep the two busy.

Ashtail began to cough from the dust cloud, and her eyes began to sting. She paws at her eyes, grunting. She tries to locate Ghost. He couldn't get to the burrow. Not if she could help it! As long as Rio was at the burrow, the pups still had a chance to survive.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:07 pm

ooc- I leave for less than a day and look what happens. I'm going to quit this mob if the hyperposting keeps getting out of hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:09 pm

o o c } } that happened to me , too . . . sorry . . .

b i c } } in the burrow , Rio sees the cloud and super clings onto her . She can ' t let Ghost get either pup . She makes a loud bark and growls , trying to keep him away .
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Mozart also hears the calls , she ignores them and gets back to foraging
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:13 pm

o o c } } gtg , you can play my charries if needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   

Back to top Go down
 
Role Play- 8th of December
Back to top 
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Role Play Lingo: Definitions
» Role Play Guide
» Role-Play Generator
» Using Role Play in Doubles
» Unrestricted Role Play!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: