Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Damien churrs comfortingly and cuddles her back and gently grooms through her fur and senses she is really cold and licks her fur the wrong way to warm her and he cuddles her to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Floribundra smiles wuickly but huddles back to Damien. She lets out a weird, almost puppylike, sound as Damien licks her fur. She lays down, becoming a little more comfortad in their paws. She still lays low, keeping her existance a more secret now. She has all the friends she needs right by her. She doesn't want to see the rest of the clan, but it will come.. eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Damien churrs and reassurres floribunda and decides that this young pup will be his new little sister.

Ooc: Its spelled quickly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 pm

PepperKat wrote:
Damien churrs and reassurres floribunda and decides that this young pup will be his new little sister.

Ooc: Its spelled quickly

ooc: thanks Smile quickly

bic: Floribundra smiles partly at the love she is getting. She is still nervous. She hides her face and secretly grooms Damien back. She grooms his stomach, but not showing it to others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Damien looks at her and smiles. He liked this young female pup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Floribundra smiles affectionately. She is starting to look up to him as her brother,alrady. She yawns and curls up, and starts to nap. She feels safe now. She is skinny tho and hasn't eatin in days... Soon she will HAVE to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Damien scampers off and finds a big juicy scorpian and bites off the venomous stinger and takes the meal back to FLoribunda and lays it in front of her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Floribundra smiles. She gobble sit up in a heartbeat, almost dying when he left. She sneaks away going to go find more food, now that she is hungry. She slips off, very shyly and low to the ground. She has been living alone a while and knows the ropes. She slinks past a bird of prey quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Damien follows right beside her cuz only a little while ago, he saved a young pup from a martial eagle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Floribundra smiles and stays close to Damien. She is so close, she trips over his paws a few times. She finds a good area and starts to dig around for food. She gets a millepede, which she knows Damien doesnt like (millis right?) and eats it herself. she scraps around a little bit for more food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Damien smiles andwatches her and watches for danger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Floribundra scraps around and finds some bugs.

ooc: I have to get off, church in a little bit.. bye!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Buckeye walks over to Floribundra and scent marks her, accepting her into the group.

Snowflake smiles at Floribundra.

Jackie watches her closely. She seemed sweet... But she was wary of strangers, even pups.

Meg looks over at Floribundra, curious.

Snicker giggles and tries to grab his dad's paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:37 am

Floribundra freaks out and falls over when she gets scent marks . She lays down and starts to whine .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:28 am

Away from the foraging party , a rover named Pesto has found the babysitting burrow , he watches closely bobbing his head , should he join ? or rove , he decides not to rove , he needs to get in a group soon or he will die of starvation , and a disease , he smiles and slowly approaches Duke , he rolls on his back submissively

Mozart spots Pesto , she narrows her eyes but calms down slightly when he appears to act submissive , however she keeps her guard up incase he tries anything on the pups . She cuddles close to Snicker and Triscuit protectively .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Damien churrs softly, comforting the little pup
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Ashtail watches Pesto closely, eyes narrowed a bit. He showed submission, but her guard didn't lower. It could be a trick.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:48 pm

ooc: Duke is in the Jumaa.

Tank turns his head, pinning his intimating stare on the male. The last time he encountered males at the burrow, they were here to cause trouble. With pups to protect and 2 females' virtues to gaurd, he isn't taking any chances. He rises up on all 4s with his fur bristled, tail erect and chest puffed out and sets about scent marking around the burrow furiously, in an attempt to scare off this potential mischief creator. Suddenly, he stops and stands up on his hind legs, his stern eyes still locked on Pesto. He doesn't appear to be slithering about in a shady matter, it appears he's...submitting? Tank plops down on his haunches and bows his head apologetically. He had mistaken this male's approach as being threatening and now understand he's only hear to join. Unfortunately, there's nothing he can do about that. He'll have confront Keeko, who's at the foraging party, if he wants to join.

Triscuit's adorably wide innocent eyes lock on Pesto. At first, she becomes skittish about the male's appearance and clings to Ashtail and Mozart for comfort and protection, but seeing him act submissive changes her perspective on the male. She calms down and slowly becoming curious about him.

Lancaster grins ecstatically as Floribundra is accepted. He crouches down to her level to make her feel more at ease and gently nuzzles her, assuring her no one will hurt her. Every member of the group will make sure to ensure she stays protected and shielded from harm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Damien sighs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Floribundra smiles at Lancaster but hides away into Damien's fur. She squeaks-- scared.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Lancaster coos softly at Floribundra, reassuring her that he won't hurt her. He's tempted to give the shy pup a gentle nuzzle but refrains from doing so. He doesn't want to make any sudden movements which could ruin his chance of ever gaining the pup's trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Damien curls his body around the pup, churring softly and tells her Lancaster is a friend and she could trust him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:05 am

Floribundra smiles and peeks at lancaster. She unurls from Damien and sniffs Lancaster, neck extended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:47 am

Snicker stays by his dad.

Jackie and Buckeye scan the area.

Snowflake looks at Floribundra, feeling sorry for her.

Meg walks over to Floribundra, curious. She was also a young pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:32 am

Damien watches Floribunda with curious, itelligent eyes and he glanced around for Keeko then sighed, seeing no sign of the Dominant male then turns to watch Meg, Lancaster and Floribunda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next