Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Lancaster looks over at Kamala, happy to see that she's flourishing well in the Willows. She had been one of the one lucky meerkats who had come across a mob willing to accept her into their security and comfort. He wishes this could happen to every lone meerkat but fate just isn't that kind in the Kalahari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Buckeye, Snowflake, Meg and Jackie forage, unaware of the events back at the burrow.

Snicker runs by Triscuit. He would also put his life on the line for others.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Ashtail finally manages to see somewhat and like Tank, she also charges, back to seeing red. She ignored the pain in her neck from Ghost's bite before and was intending on causing harm to Ghost for trying what he was attempting. Her heart skipped several beats as she saw Triscuit and Snicker OUT of the burrow and attempting to scare Ghost. She sped up, her material instincts taking complete control at the moment.

Ghost looks at Triscuit from the corner of his eye. He studied her from his spot, taking notice of her damaged leg. It looked as if she had been injured as a newborn, thus why her leg was like this. She'd be the easiest one to kill. Releasing his grip on Rio's throat, he turned his attention on the two pups. Blood dripping from his mouth, he began to aim himself at the two pups, unaware of Ashtail and Tank charging at him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Triscuit loses her nerve when Ghost comes barreling towards her and Snicker. She grips Snicker by the scruff and pulls him into the burrow with her, wincing as pain radiates through her damaged leg. There's no way they'd be able to over power such a large vicious blood thirsty male togather, especially in their weakened state. After seeing what Ghost did to Rio, Triscuit had realized just how dangerous this male is. She wraps around Snicker shivering uncontrolably. Her muscles tense up and she whimpers, preying her father and Ashtail come to their rescue before it's too late.

Tank's eyes snap open, no longer irritated by the sand. He had produced enough tears to rinse out the burning grains. His claws stab into the ground with each heavy placement of his feet. Like Ashtail, maternal instincts have taken over and he's determined not to let Ghost get away with murdering, let alone putting a claw, on any of the pups. He'll fight to the death to ensure they survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:52 pm

o o c } } HA ! yes , shehas one ! and what happened ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:54 pm

o o c } } nvm . . .

b i c } } Rio growls . She was trying to be friendly . She tries to nip at him back but is helpless under the strong male . After all , she is terribly small and weak .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:56 pm

ooc: Ghost attacked Rio and is attempting to get to the pups but Ashtail and Tank have recovered from getting a cloud of dust and sand kicked in their faces so now they're charging at Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:03 pm

okaye thanks =]
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:10 pm

ooc: you're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Rio still growls . she gets away from Ghost ' s grip and sighs . She stops the growling and tries to create ANOTHER peace . She doesn ' t budge , but stands before he pups so he cant reach them . She just stands theree , exhausted .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Unaware of Ghost's presence at the burrow, Kamala is concentrating on foraging, focusing on putting on the weight she'd lost. She was growing used to life with the Willows, and is glad that they have accepted her, sure that she wouldn't have lasted much longer on her own.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Triscuit wraps herself tighter around Snicker. She hides her face in his fur and continues trembling in fear.

At the foraging party, Lancaster has found a fiesty meal item, a baby mole snake. He bobs his head, studying its movements closely. A bite from the snake can be harmful but it won't put his life in danger because it's a nonvenomous snake. He jolts back as it strikes at him in defense then swifty he lundges at the snake, clamping his powerful jaws down on its head. He begins munching his prize down.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Bravo continues to forage. He notices Ariel's begging calls and offers her a grub.

Ariel eats it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Tyler sits Down
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Lancaster turns around and slips into a small patch of grass to continue foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Occ-Tyler's at Home AGAIN XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Rio growls .

i am LOST
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:36 pm

ooc: The fight with Ghost hasn't gone far. Tank and Ashtail haven't attacked him yet. I'm waiting for Night to post before going any further with the fight. The rest of the Willows are foraging unevetfully.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:02 pm

ooc- Why does there always have to be some kind of situation anyways? The fight is planned for later in the day, and I'm starting to find all of these conflicts that always spring up to be unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:15 pm

ooc: I geuss it's to keep things moving so we can get to the fight but I'm getting worried that it's going to occur when I'm not home. I won't be home during the day tomorrow so I don't want to miss most of the action that's occuring and I might not be home Monday. My aunt's funeral is happening then.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:19 pm

ooc- What the Midnights are heading over to do now is just the burrow raid that will lure the Jumaa into the battle later in the day. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Midnights are supposed to flee as soon as the foraging party shows up, which they will after Duke smells the Midnights as long as meerkats agrees. We can wait for you though.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:26 pm

ooc: Ok I just don't want to miss things that will involve needing my characters to be active. Some of them I have plots for in the fight so I don't want to miss too much but if needed they can be played by someone until I get on. I'm just worried once the fight occurs, people will start hyperposting.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:20 pm

((OOC: Sorry Meyerm. I tend to be used to making roleplays a bit dramatic to keep the flow going. But... I planned on Ghost coming back the next RP day and he'll be able to successfully kill some pups. But... I'll end this quickly, I'm feeling down and don't feel up to continuing this part with Ghost anyhow.))

Ghost was suddenly struck by Tank and Ashtail. Luckily, they had come in time, since Ghost was only mere inches from attacking the two pups. He instantly kicks up another dust and sand cloud to serve as a distraction and quickly fled, choosing not to fight this time.

Ashtail coughs when the cloud was formed. She could faintly see Ghost fleeing. She growls. And don't you dare come back! She rubs her eyes a bit, which stung a little. Before long, she went to check on Triscuit and Snicker, worried sick. She gave them a stern look, knowing what they did was very reckless. But, relieved to see the two were unharmed, she gave them a nuzzle, just happy to see they managed to avoid getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Tank coughs violently as the dust enters his nostrils. His nose is burning. Sand had also gotten into his eyes again. He rubs his eyes using his left paw to try to remove the sand but the attempt onlt makes it worse. He doesn't know that Ghost had chosen to flee. The last second Ghost was about to kick up dust, Tank had gotten a glimpse of how close he was to the burrow. He panics. The pups...are in danger! Grave danger! He snarls and blindly slashes aimlessly at the air, hoping his claws will collide with Ghost. He thinks it'll be too late by the time anything is done.

Triscuit lowers in guilt when Ashtail scolds her and Snicker. They were only trying to help and they certainly weren't going stand around and allow Ghost harm the ones they loved but she understands they wouldn't stood chance if Ghost had gotten to them. They most likely would've been killed in minutes flat. She wraps her small limbs around Ashtail's front leg and whimpers. It was so terrifying but thanks the quick action of her and Tank, they're alive and unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 am

Ashtail nuzzles Triscuit comfortingly. She was just glad her and Snicker were okay. Other than her bite mark on her neck, the young female wasn't badly hurt at all. She was just glad Ghost was gone, and hoped he'd never come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next