Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:33 am

Meg sniffs Floribundra back and smiles.

Jackie and Snowflake look around.

Buckeye scans the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:35 am

Damien watches but his head hangs low
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:39 am

Lancaster's nose touches Floribundra's. He stays still though so as to not scare the pup. He smiles adoringly at the bundle of joy.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Bravo walks over, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Floribundra squeeks as lancaster's nose touches hers. she stays still, getting more used to him. But, when she sees Bravo she tucks behind Damien and growls. She is feeling slightly threathened now. She is less scared, more intimidated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:44 am

Meg backs away, deciding to give Floribundra some space. Maybe in time she could try to befriend her. She looks around, her natural curiousity taking over her again. She felt like going for another walk.

Jackie looks around warily.

Snowflake stays by Jackie and also looks around.

Buckeye also looks around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:50 am

Lancaster pulls back, also deciding to give Floribundra some space. It'll take her awhile to fully trust everyone in the group so he'll be taking things slow when interacting with her. He glances at Meg, catching a glimpse of that eager "I want to explore" look in her eyes. He decides to keep an eye on her. She can explore but he'll make sure she doesn't take her expedition too far from the group.

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:29 pm

Bravo backs away, also thinking she can use some space.

Ariel skips to the newcomer. To her, Floribundra is a new playmate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Damien turns his head and gazes at Floribunda then looks at ariel and growls softly warning her to slow down and take things slow with befriending floribunda

Ooc: I did bad things with hot poptarts...>.>
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:04 pm

ooc: Oh boyD:

At the burrow, Tank is still watching Pesto with a look of sharp sterness. He hasn't taken his eyes off him since he appeared and has been observing every one of his movements intensely. He waits to see what else the male does.

Triscuit continues staring at Pesto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Ooc: Sigh.... It was fun while it lasted.... Dx

Damien looks up at the sky with eyes clouded with loss
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:48 pm

ooc- What did you do? xd

Ariel approaches Floribunda in a nice but oblivious way. She wants to play now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Ooc: I don't believe I can answer that question...-Oh hey! Look! Flying bananas! wait..that sounds pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:12 pm

((OOC: Excuse me while I'll be confused and not understand what you mean. xD))

Ashtail continues to watch Pesto closely. She was very paranoid and wary ever since Ghost's attack and she didn't trust Pesto. He may be showing submission, but she still felt very on edge. She continued to stay at the entrance of the burrow, her sharp eyes scanning the area for any signs of Ghost, or any kind of threat as a matter of fact.

Last edited by Night on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:28 pm

ooc: Question XD

At the burrow, Tank continues his stare down with Pesto. His submission could be fraudulent and being used as a diversion so that Ghost could slink in and kill the pups. He isn't falling for it. He wants this male to prove he can be trusted. Since Ghost's assault, he's lost trust in lone males and will now only trust them if they prove themselves worthy.

Lancaster keeps an eye on Meg, not taking them off for even a minute.

Triscuit stays close to Tank and Ashtail for protection. She doesn't understand that Pesto's intentions are actually non threatening. She's only reacting nervously because the adults are on edge about his appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Ooc: Mmm. my tummy is making rumbly noises. the kind only nom nomz can satisfy.. mmm oh my god! New France! Holy crap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Snicker watches Pesto closely.

Meg looks around curiously. She knows Lancaster is watching her, but doesn't mind.

Jackie keeps her eyes on a vulture flying overhead. She knew it wasn't a threat to the group, but she just wanted to be safe.

Snowflake stays by Jackie, looking around casually.

Buckeye looks around warilym not worried by the vulture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Damien chirps something to himself then sees buckeye
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Lancaster glances up at the sky hearing the vulture screech. He watches it a little wary. They aren't a threat to a meerkat adult but a pup could be an enticing oppurtunity if it's hungry enough to make one a meal. He sticks close to Meg to keep her protected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Damien stands right beside floribunda, eyes locked on the vulture. if it gets any closer to the ground, damien WILL send out an alarm call
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Jackie keeps her eyes glued to the vulture.

Meg looks up and looks at the vulture, feeling scared. She shivers and runs over to Lancaster.

Buckeye looks around for other possible threats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Damien sees something move from the corner of his eye, he turns and sees a puff adder. He pushes meg and floribunda away, a good distance away and barks at buckeye then begins spitting and barking at the snake
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Lancaster sheilds Meg with his body protectively while keeping his eyes locked on the vulture. He jolts at Damien's alarm. Oh great now what?! He whips his head in the direction Damien's urgent call came from and spots the source of the danger, a puff adder! He gets to all 4s with his fur bristled and spits at the deadly snake but stays by Meg's side. He isn't leaving this pup unprotected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Damien continues to threaten the snake and spit at it. The snake looks as if its about to strike. Damien takes a step back and continues, his fur bristling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:39 pm

PepperKat wrote:
Ooc: Mmm. my tummy is making rumbly noises. the kind only nom nomz can satisfy.. mmm oh my god! New France! Holy crap!
out of character: what about France? >Sad

back in character: Floribundra hides away, not really trustinge these fast approaching meerkats. She spots the snake and squeaks. She stayes where she is, trusting her brother Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next