Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:33 am

ooc: Perfect, then. lol.

ic: Tails smiles charmingly at Mozart. It's his first day as a rover, and he's already gotton his paws on a female. Perhaps it's beginner's luck or something. Tails invites Mozart to groom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:34 am

Mozart eyes the younger male and smirks , she rolls on her back playing hard to get
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:40 am

Tails sighs and settles down next to Mozart. Roving is harder than he thought.

Last edited by Meerkats912 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:41 am

Mozart gets up eventually , she flicks her tail under his chin and lies down , she flicks her tail to the side and looks up at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:43 am

Tails smiles and swats Mozart's tail playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 am

Mozart growls up at him , shes here to mate not play silly little games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:51 am

Tails' head droops. He begins to groom Mozart's ear apologetically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:57 am

Mozart smirks and nuzzles him , she churrs , satisfied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:00 am

Tails grins and begins a grooming session with Mozart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:07 am

Mozart smiles and allows Tails to groom her , she gazes into his eyes and churrs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:11 am

Tails stops grooming to meet Mozart's gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:33 am

Mozart smirks , she chirps that shes ready when he is , she relaxes and closes her eyes , waiting ..
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:36 am

ooc- Of course...

ic- Bravo smells a rover in the area and looks around, alerting the others.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:43 am

Tank has become too complacent and failed to notice Mozart slipping off to have a secret liason with the newest Kalahari bachelor but he hasn't lessened his ever watchful eye on his kids. He's become intensely protective of them since Ghost tried to kill them and won't allow them to stray far from the group alone. Where ever his pups go he goes. Tank springs up hearing Bravo's alarm and glances around with a sneerful expression. If it's Ghost returning he'll shread him to pieces in a mercilessly violent way.

Triscuit trembles at the strange male's scent. She latches on to her father for protection. What if it's Ghost returning to try to kill her and her siblings? Well as long as she's with her father, she believes he can't lay a claw on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:31 pm

ooc: lol Meyerm

ic: Tails hears the alarm calls. He wonders if he should run, or stay and mate with Mozart. They may smell him, but they don't see him.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Ashtail sprang to her paws, fur bristled. If Ghost was back, she was going to make sure he'd pay with a limb or two from before. She looks around, attempting to spot the rover in question. She was ready for a fight this time, not getting caught off guard like before. Remembering what Ghost attempted before, she parks herself in front of the burrow, fur still bristled and she was ready to throw her life away to ensure the pups would get to see the next day.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Tank pulls his pups closer to him and curls his body protectively around them. He'd defend his children with his life in a heart beat. If Ghost wants to finish them off, he'll have to kill him first. He too is poised to take the murderous male head on and this time his pups are in his protective strong arms. Ghost doesn't have the element of surprise this time and will be met by a fiercesome defensive force who's ready for him.

Triscuit hides her face in her father's fur, trembling with fear. Unbeknownst to her and the babysitters, the mystery male they're mistaking for Ghost is actually a rookie rover looking to strike gold on his first mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:48 pm

His first meeting with Mozart cut short, Tails nuzzles Mozart and whispers in her ear, "I'll be back-be ready." He then slips away silently.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Taakah slunk closer to the burrow, in a submissive form. He was looking for the leaders, perferably the she-kat, because he knew she most likely would not chase him off. He let out a faint, quiet bark. hello?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Hearing a faint bark, Ashtail growls, looking around, before spotting Taakah. Was he the rover? No, wait... he was being submissive. Still a bit on edge, she bravely approaches Taakah, beginning to inspect him. State your business here, male. The battle-scared female still wasn't too trustful toward strangers after the events with Ghost today. She wanted to be sure this male was not a threat before she'd allow him near the pups. But also, Tank and Mozart had to be okay with him as well.

Last edited by Night on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:05 pm

He was glancing to the right, when a sudden respond came from infront of him. Noticing this was only a she-kat, he straightened. I am here to join this mob...

Last edited by Taakah on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:05 pm

ooc- Bravo is at the foraging party.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:06 pm

((OOC: Oops. Sorry, I must of misread.))

Last edited by Night on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Tank's glance suddenly meets Taakah. He snarls and leaps up. No who's this?! From the look of his submissive gestures, he doesn't appear to be part of the small roving coalition that's being pursued. Bobbing his head in curiosity and caution, Tank approaches Taakah with his tail erect, showing him he isn't afraid to retaliate viciously if he pulls anything.

Triscuit spots Taakah and trembles. She's becoming stressed by all these strangers approaching and isn't ready to trust any immediately. She crawls over to the nearest adult for protection.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:09 pm

'Great,' he thought irratibly, 'now she has to see me submit.' He rolled over, nudging the other male's chin in submission. He avoided eye contact, tail curling around his belly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next