Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:46 am

occ: its ok Smile

May barked , she got down adn swatted agressively at Horrendous"s head , she flashed her fangs at him and glanced around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:50 am

OCC:By the way what are the Comets
Horrendous felt happy"Hehehe fine i am sorry for disturbing you."

Aaron got out and started barking.Aaron the started running around in circles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:56 am

occ: The Comets are a splinter group of the Tiny Kats , its supposed to stay like this for a while adn then they are going to rejoin ... but the other half is inactive :/

May growled and hissed Just leave me alone you fat lump! she growled

Jiggy began to forage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:01 pm

OCC:Wait so Horrendous and Aaron are part of this group called Comets?
Horrendous then looked at the female and heard what she said while thinking in his mind how preety she was.Horrendous then got up,He then barked loudly"Whoever you are why are you acting like this you berly even know me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:04 pm

occ: Hmm , it seems so , and May is apart of the Comets , shes a trustworthy member ! Smile

May glanced at him , she smiled and peeped a sorry to him , she then began to groom her fur , her blue eyes twinkled in the suns ray

Jiggy continued to forage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Horrendous smiled and said"Its ok." Horrendous then barked an annoucment to all the Comets"From now on i will be the Leader of the Comets and this splinter group won't last long our goal will be to return to the Tiny Kits this is a disgrace we need to return, i will be leading this group until we come back to our true home." Horrendous showd his mightyness and hoped evryone would understand what they had to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:15 pm

occ: ill give you a summary XD
The group was split after a burrow fire , this group is now led by female Jupiter and Male Puzzle , the rest of the group are foraging , and the only ones at home are Karma , May , Fright Night and the pups , We arent planning to reuinite the groups for a couple of RP days Smile

May growls at Horrendous Your not leader , so why should we follow you ?! , Jupiter is the leader and we only follow HER , and what do yuo think the dominant male , Puzzle will think of this ?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Horrendous got mad he wanted his happydays back"Enough! where are your leaders right now we should be moving forward this is crazy we need to get back to our land! my whole life i never had trouble and i wont have one now no this shall not happen!Not to our Group! Ok people be it you current leaders will be the leaders but i shall be in charge second i am a loyal member of the Tiny Kits,The sooner we move the sooner we get back home!"Horrendous didnt know what got into him he never felt mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:30 pm

May growled and spat in his face OUR LEADERS ARE FORAGING WITH OUR GROUP! , NO ONE WILL FOLLOW YOU , ESPECIALLY NOT WITH PUPS IN TOW , ESPECIALLY TOPAZ ! Hissing May sat down next to Karma , Fright Night , Topaz and the other pups

Boomslang pounced on Nashita , he giggled and fell into a foraging hole , he sat there smugly laughing

occ: Im guessing since someone else is playing Nashita , i played Boomslang ? ( cant member who plays Nashita XD )
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Unaware of the conflict at the burrow, Elena is keeping watch. After Bandit's betrayal, she's become wary of outsiders and less trustful of males.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Horrendous was tired he then barked"Whatever and was bored with this Mob."
Horrendous had more stuff to do but he didnt leave the mob for some reason.Horrendous could smell Elena's scent and she was the one that trusted her before anybody.Horrendous walked to her and barked"Whats Up."
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:25 pm

ooc- Elena's at the foraging party. It would take at least some walking before getting there.

ic- Elena sits down. This has been a shocking day for her. She was betrayed by the only one she thought she loved, and now she may be forced to rear his pups alone if is indeed pregnant.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:37 pm

ooc: Night plays Nashita but I think she's at the foraging party.

Karma shoots a disdained glare at Horrendous. If they set out now to try to find the other half of the group, they'll be risking the pups' lives. Topaz is too weak to travel and Enkozi is too young to leave the burrow. It would be suicide as they'd be easy targets for predators. They don't even know where the rest of the Tiny Kats are. By now they could be several miles away or worse, a lost group. All they can do is hope that by chance, they'll meet up with them again.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:47 pm

((OOC: Yeah, I thought Nashita and Boomslang were old enough to forge, so, I had Nashtia go with the forging party, but we can say Boomslang went too.))

Jupiter was also unaware of the conflict back at the bolt hole. Her dominance, along with Puzzles, could very well be at risk if Horrendous continued to attempt to lead the babysitters behind their backs. She and Puzzle possibly would have to deal with Horrendous if he continued to show rebellious behavior or something that could be a threat to the many pups the splinter group had to protect and nurture. But for now, she didn't know any of this going on and was more focused on keeping the forging party safe and make sure the pups at the forging party didn't wonder off.

Nasthtia squealed when Boomslang tackles her. She giggles and swats playfully at her brother's ear.

Topaz stays close to Karma, Alethia, and May, nervous toward Horrendous. With her wound not even completely healed yet, going out and about could not only risk her being attacked by a predator, but her would could easily reopen, possibly cause a infection, or even more damage to her back to where she couldn't move anymore.

Last edited by Night on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Enkozi watches Horrendous, confused. What was he talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:55 pm

A good distance away from the the Comets, Tails is finding food. After he eats, he plans to rove at the Comets. Tails may already know Mozart, but he can have more than one girlfriend...right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:05 am

Unaware of Tails near the group, Amani and Jia playfight. They're only pups, so males do not concern them yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:52 am

ooc: Can I have Tails rove here, or will that cause too much confusion?

ic:Tails finds a scorpian, disarms it, and gobbles it down. As he continues to dig, Tails uncovers a beetle and eats that too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:09 am

occ: No , nothings really going on atm Smile

May glares at Horrendous and growls , she stands sentry and glances around

Jiggy finds a scorpion , he disarms it and gives it too Nashita

Boomslang gobbles the Scorpion before Nashita can , he bounds off squeaking with laughter , but bumps into Jupiter and falls onto his bum with a thump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:21 am

Tails nears the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Unaware of a female seeking rookie bachelor slinking towards the foraging party, Karma has taken up sentry duty, standing tall by the pups protectively. A thorough scan of the landscape and sky comes up negative for the presence of predators and roving males but because there is no danger doesn't mean she can become complacent. Karma maintains her alertness as she keeps up her stern scan.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Nashita growls and chases after Boomslang but stopped when he crashed into Jupiter. She giggled. That had to be payback for stealing her meal.

Jupiter blinked when she felt something crash into her leg and she looks down to see a dazed Boomslang. She shook her head in some kind of amusement and nudges the little pup, ensuring if he wasn't hurt from the crash. She was unaware of Tails being nearby.

Topaz keeps close to the females, not wanting to be near Horrendous. While he spoke words she didn't understand too well, the way the females reacted told her that he wasn't someone she should be near.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Enkozi also stays by the females deciding to avoid Horrendous.

Amani and Jia happily playfight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:44 am

Boomslang giggles , he prances away and hides behind a bush , he lowers down , sticking his bum in the air like a pouncing cat , and phwam , he pounces on Nashita from behind and sits on her giggling
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 am

Occassionally, Karma shoots distrustful glares at Horrendous. Since the day he gained acceptance into the Tiny Kats, he's raised everyones' suspicions and he still seems to act trouble some. She wishes him out badly. If he resides in the group any longer, he could instigate some kind of tumoil that could end in tragedy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next