Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)

Go down 
+4
Night
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Karma finally takes notice that Bandit and Elena are no where to be seen. She turns in every direction trying locate them but doesn't see them anywhere. Her heart races, fearing they have gotten seperated from the group during the predator scare and hopes where ever they ended up, they're safe.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Unaware that the threat has ended and the mob is searching for them, Elena stays with Bandit. She cuddles closer to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Puzzle starts looking around for Elena and Bandit, sending out contact calls. With every passing second he's growing more nervous, worried that something might have happened to them. Alethia finally realises that they're missing and also looks around. She climbs onto a log for a better vantage point, but still she can't see them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Karma isn't panic stricken about Elena and Bandit's disappearance just yet. She remains calm at the moment and warily scans the landscape trying to see if she can spot them hiding in amongst the vegetation. Perhaps they were taken by surprise and only had time to seek shelter under a bush or in some grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:14 pm

Amani giggles and watches the ground squirrels leave.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:43 am

Bandit smiles and chrrs to Elena.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:39 am

Elena chrrs back and starts to groom him a little.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:16 am

Bandit returns the grooming, appearing shy.

ooc: BUT HE'S NOT SHY AT ALL~
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:22 am

Elena continues to groom him and churrs happily, forgetting the situation above ground which is actually over. She cuddles closer to him. She's never felt this way about a male before, and she feels a new sense of happiness.

ooc- I know I asked this already, but that was before the Shadow Deaths moved to Midnight Holidays. Is Bandit staying here until the pups are born, or moving to the SD and coming back?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:36 am

ooc: He'll stay until the pups are born, I was hoping... He'll kidnap a couple pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:38 am

ooc- Okay.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:56 am

Unaware of Bandit and Elena romantically snuggling together in a bolt hole a distance from the group, Karma is making contact calls, hoping to get a response from the missing members but they are being met with no response. She scans the landscape with concern.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:53 am

Elena nuzzles Bandit affectionately and grooms under his chin. She can stay with him forever.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Back at the burrow, Boomslang is now exploring the vegetation surrounding burrow grounds. He sniffs curiously at the greens and cocks his head inquisitively at the different scents he picks up.

Instinctively, Nashita scratches at the ground in hopes of trying to find something to eat but her digging skills are still weak. She can only create inch deep holes in the sand. She looks over at one of the babysitters and wails wanting food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Amani looks around. She follows Boomslang, curious to see what she can find.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Elena grooms Bandit some more.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Karma realizes her contact calls are being met by no response. She looks around, boderlining panic. What could've happened to Elena and Bandit? Have they fallen victim to the stealthily deadly eagle owl?

At the burrow, Boomslang stops at a drie doring bush. He's picked up a strange scent, a scent of which he's smelled before but it's slightly different. It didn't have a hint a danger to the smell but it had an almost meerkat related scent.

Nashita turns her head and watches Boomslang and Amani explore the vegetation with interest.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Jupiter saw no signs of Elena or Bandit... And they didn't answer the calls. She looked down, feeling she had assume the worse with the two. They possibly either fell victim to the hawk, or during the separation, they moved very far and possibly got lost.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Karma shuffles her feet. She's panic stricken. She looks off into the distance, fearing the worst has occured. If the Comets lose any members now, it could spell disaster for the mob's future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Amani also smells the bush. She was also clueless as to what the smell was.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Boomslang bobs his head. He had spotted some kind of movement through the small openings of the bush. He focuses on the area of movement closely.

Nashita steps forward, curious but instinctively cautious. What has Boomslang spotted?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:04 am

Noticing the younger pups alerted interest; Sanders raised himself out of his small hole he’d dug and watched Boomslang curiously.

Too interested in the hole, Jet dove his head into the space and squeezed his whole body inside pushing Sanders out of the way and off balance.

Regaining his upright posture, Sanders crossed his paws for stability and continued to watch Boomslang.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:12 am

Elena churrs again and gives a mating call. She's ready.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:17 am

Boomslang catches a glimpse of yellow colored fur. He tilts his head to one side, curious as to what it is. Suddenly, a streak of a yellow furred creature bolts from out of the bush. Boomslang jumps back startled. He looks around wondering 'what the heck was that'?

Nashita had seen the yellow furred animal take off. It was a yellow mongoose but she didn't know that. It looked very similar to a meerkat and in her eyes, she thinks it was one. She stares at it curiously as it shrinks into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:55 am

Jupiter also gives out more calls. There still had to be a chance Elena and Bandit were out there some where. Maybe they were hiding and couldn't hear? She stood on her hind legs, scanning the area. It was too soon to call it quits.

Topaz watched as the adults attempted to locate Elena and Bandit, unaware of the two missing at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next