Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)

Go down 
+4
Night
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Jupiter sighed, also going into the burrow for the night. Hopefully, Bandit would be okay. She was unaware of Elena possibly being pregnant and carrying Bandit's children. And she would possibly have make the hard decision of evicting Elena, or allowing her to stay and have her pups. She probably couldn't bring herself to do such a thing. She has come to see Elena as a close and valuable friend, along with Karma. But for now, she had other things to worry about. Bandit was missing, Ghost and his attack on Topaz, and Dragster's death. So many thoughts... She found a spot in the main chamber and slowly laid down, hoping she could sleep this stress off.

Topaz was cuddled against May, fast asleep.

Last edited by Night on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Karma is also oblivious that Bandit and Elena have mated. If she finds out that if/when she starts showing signs of being pregnant, she won't be happy. Elena has become a close friend to her's and finding out that she made a potentially fatal decision could jeopardize their friendship as well as her unborn litter. She closes her eyes trying to fall asleep but her mind is still restless. She sighs and shifts trying to get into a comfortable position that will lull her to sleep and cause her to empty all bad thoughts from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Elena curls up and tries to go asleep, but her mind is racing. Bandit is missing, Dragster is dead, and Topaz injured. Hopefully Bandit will show up soon. If she has his pups, she wants their father around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Karma finds it comfortable when she lays on her back and stays laying in that position but still can't manage to go to sleep. Dragster's death has just entered her mind. Though it was noble death, she still has moments where she feels like shedding a tear.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Jupiter sighed. Much like Elena and Karma, she also finds it hard to sleep. Mostly because what worried her the most was Topaz. The next several days or so, the young pup would be fighting to stay alive. If anyone were to neglect cleaning out her wounds, she would risk getting an infection and possibly get very ill. It would kill her too. Shivering at the possibilities of what could happen, Jupiter finds it hard to sleep. She rolls onto her back, trying to get comfortable. She had to stop worrying. Topaz would be fine. No one would allow her to get an infection or become ill.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Karma closes her eyes tightly and tries to block all bad thoughts from her mind but the thought that's weighing heavily on her is Topaz's condition. Ghost had left her in pretty bad shape after attacking her. They'll have to monitor her very closely over the next several days, keep her wounds clean and gaurd her very closely when she's out foraging with the group. If things turn out well, Topaz will make it and that's what Karma believes. She's staying positive for Topaz and will do everything she can to help the other adults nurse her back to health.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Jia giggles at Nashita and gets up off the ground.

Amani nibbles at Boomslang's ear.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Nashita tries to stand up on her hind legs again, but since her balance isn't strong, tumbles backwards falling on her back. She yelps but then giggles afterwards.

Boomslang gently bats at Amani.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:39 am

Jia giggles at Nashita and also tries to stand up, but also tumbles over.

Amani giggles and swipes at Boomslang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:32 am

May wakes up as Triscuit yelps , she sighs and nuzzles her bottom helping her to get up

Jiggy lies asleep with Karma
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:35 am

Elena tosses and turns, unable to sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:44 am

Karma has finally managed to drift off to sleep but is starting to have a nightmare about Topaz being attacked by Ghost and whimpers softly.

Nashita churrs a thanks to May for helping her up. She leaps up and down, immetating the war dance.

Boomslang squeals with delight and playfully snaps at Amani's paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:47 am

Jiggy nuzzles Karma , trying to soothe her

May smiled and then went back to helping Triscuit
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:27 am

Karma's nightmare ends as Ghost was about to snap Topaz's neck. She yelps but doesn't wake up and calms down as she feels someone comforting her.

ooc: I think you mean Nashita.

Nashita smiles at May in a thankful way as she helps to support her as she tries to stand on her hind legs.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Sanders curled up around his younger brother and tried to sleep. The warmth from the surrounding adults made the chamber more comfortable but he struggled to keep his eyes closed for long enough to drift off.

As he slept peacefully Jet dreamed of snuggling up close to to his mother.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Nashita drops back down on to all 4s whilst yawning. The playfighting has helped her to burn off the rest of her energy and now she realizes it's time for bed.

Boomslang yawns also feeling tired. He stops his play with Amani and rests his back against the burrow wall.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Jupiter sighed, unable to fall asleep. She rolls onto her side, now just starring into space. Maybe she'd just fall asleep by herself at one point.

Topaz moved a bit in her sleep, much like Karma, was having a nightmare of Ghost attacking her again. She was crying for help, only for her cries to go unheard in her dream. She whined in her sleep, moving her legs slightly, as if attempting to run.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Boomslang's eyes droop to being half open. Like Nashita, his energy supply has run out and he begins to succumb to his exhaustion.

Nashita lays down next to Boomslang, getting herself comfortable so she can fall asleep.

With Jiggy comforting her, Karma's nightmares have gone away for the moment and she lays still in a calm state of her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23