Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)

Go down 
+4
Night
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Jia continues quietly sobbing.

Amani looks at Dragster, trying to hide her grief, even though it's very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:20 pm

((OOC: I can understand, my boyfriend is in college too.))

Jupiter is relieved to see Alethia and Puzzle had returned. While Alethia took up sentry duty as well, she took a moment to groom some of her own injuries, just a few scratches from Ghost when he smacked her when she bit his flank. Compared to Topaz's injuries, Jupiter's were very minor. They'd go away in no time.

Topaz took notice of Alethia and Puzzle and felt slightly more safe. She knew she was safe. The attack still left her a bit shaken, but she was still alive and she no longer thought she would die. She didn't feel faint anymore, but she did feel tired from the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Karma grimances and stops grooming Topaz breifly when she feels a shot pain go through her shoulder. She glances at it and is able to see the damage done by Ghost biting her. It appears to be a several fanged dry blood wound, nothing to be concerned about. She's more worried about Topaz than she is herself. Since she's the most injured, she needs all the care she can get right now. Karma believes Topaz's physical wounds will heal fairly quickly but her mental ones may take some time to heal.

Nashita leans against Boomslang for comfort as she cries.

Boomslang wraps his front limbs around Nashita, gripping her in comforting hug. He remains tough but is crying on the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Fright Night looked at him but then went to make sure the litter pups are below
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Jia looks over at her littermate, Boomslang. She wondered how he was so brave.

Amani remains firm, trying to resist the urge to cry her eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Finishing with her self grooming, Jupiter was quick to resumed sentry duty. As long as no predators showed up, things would hopefully take a right turn. She just hopes that the others return, with Elena and Bandit, safe and sound.

Topaz closes her eyes, tired and weak from the attack Ghost preformed on her. Her back continued to sting her a bit, but it was much more tolerable now. She was terrified, though. That was her first time ever being attacked by another meerkat, and it scared her. She never once thought of another of her species to go and attack her out of the blue. But it had happened, and almost cost her life.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:12 am

Nashita continues to sob. She presses her face into Boomslang's shoulder. She wishes this was a dream instead of a real life nightmare.

Boomslang nuzzles his sister, comforting her.

Karma finishes cleaning out Topaz's back wound and allows her to rest in her protective cuddle. She looks up and scans the vegetation nervously, paranoid that Ghost could still be hanging around, waiting for the oppertunity to launch a surprise attack. She has a feeling this one time vicious encounter with the dangerous rover may not be the last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:44 pm

With Alethia watching for predators, Puzzle continues to keep a lookout for Ghost. He isn't totally convinced that he's left yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Karma wraps her arms protectively around Topaz. If Ghost returns in an attempt to finish what he started, she'll defend the pup with her life.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Jupiter continued to keep an eye out. She too felt Ghost could still be lingering, perhaps planning a new attack. But he would have to deal with four adults rather than two. She narrows her eyes, hoping he was gone and out of the territory. They already had to worry about predators possibly approaching, having Ghost re-attack would cause disaster.

Topaz churred happily, feeling comforted and safe with Karma. The pains were much more tolerable now, and she almost didn't even notice anymore. Her eyes drooped a bit, showing she was growing tired. And also it was partly from being weaken from the assault from Ghost.

Ghost was still around, watching from his hiding spot. He growled under his breath. Now two more were there, making it even harder now. He knew he would be easily overpowered. Deciding he'd much rather live to see another day, he sneaked off, deciding to try a different territory, sneaking off toward the Jumaa territory.

Last edited by Night on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Karma glances at the surrounding vegetation warily. He could be hiding in any one of them, just waiting for the oppertunity to strike but this time they're ready to fend him off. With 4 adults around, Ghost will be easily over powered. It's been several minutes and there's still no sign of Ghost. Karma relaxes, assuming he had decided to leave where ever he could've been. She looks down at Topaz and takes notice of how exhausted she is. They should get her below ground before a predator attempts to finish what Ghost started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Fright night Peeped to the littler pups below that the can come out but theres something they will cry about maybe..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Boomslang looks at the burrow sympathetically. The other pups haven't seen what's occured yet but once they do, they're going to be crushed and in shock.

Nashita's sobbing eases. She turns her back to Dragster's dead body. It's just too much for her to be seeing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Fright Night returns above ground and sighs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Amani goes into the burrow, no longer wanting to see Dragster's body. She then starts sobbing as she walks through the tunnel.

Jia also goes into the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:57 am

occ : For some reason , my computer stopped watching this topic so i have been inactive !

Jiggy snarled and looked around for Ghost

May charged into some bushes , BUT he was already gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Dragster was gone and he can't change that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:07 pm

Unaware of the tradegy back at the burrow , Jiggy was frantically and agressivelly scent marking the surrounding area

May returned snarlinh
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Boomslang gets up and walks over to sit by a bush to think and be alone. He feels bashful about letting out his emotions around others.

Nashita watches somberly as Boomslang heads over to a bush to be by himself. She assumes that's where he's going to let it all out. Not wanting to invade his space as he does so, she follows Amani and Jia into the burrow.

Karma watches Jiggy aggressively scent mark. She knows it won't be enough to keep Ghost from never returning but for now it may help to keep him at bay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Fright Night watches the pups return in to the burrow
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Jupiter saw Jiggy and May were back too. More relief came in, but then, was replaced by worry. Still no sign of Elena and Bandit. Biting her lower lip, she was scared to start resuming the two were gone. However, she still was a bit on edge by Ghost and wanted to be sure he was truly gone before doing anything else.

Topaz let out a tired yawn, attempting to stay awake. The injuries caused by Ghost's assault were taking their toll on her and it was growing harder to fight the urge to sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Karma realizes Topaz's exhaustion seems to be taking her over. They need to move her below ground so she can rest. If she falls asleep out in the open, she'd make for easy prey if a predator catches them by surprise. Karma gently picks Topaz up by the scruff and heads for the burrow. She pauses as she heard footsteps and turns to see that May and Jiggy have returned but without Bandit and Elena. Her heart sinks. Something bad must've happened to them or maybe they had seperated so far from the group, they may have ended up in enemy territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Amani and Jia see Nashita following them below ground.

Enkozi goes up to Amani and peeps. What happened up there?

Amani sighs and peeps back, somberly. Dragster was killed.

Enkozi sighs, not entirely understanding what death was and goes back into the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:54 pm

May peeps to Karma We looked everywhere , theres no sign of Elena and bandit , or Ghost , she shurgged her shoulders and sighed

Jiggy continued scent marking he furiously rubbed his scent on the surrounding bushes
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Karma is relieved to hear that there's no sign of Ghost but she becomes worried hearing that Bandit and Elena are nowhere to be seen. She sighs still assuming they must have made a panic dash into a rival group's territory. There's nothing they can do but hope the return safely.

Boomslang wrenches his eyes closed tightly, fighting the urge to let tears stream down his face but his strong sad emotions are too difficult to resist and he begins to sob.

Nashita looks at Amani and Jia with a somber expression. She closes her eyes tightly when they spill the news to Enkozi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next