Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)

Go down 
+4
Night
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Elena doesn't hear the calls at the bottom of the bolthole further away, and smiles at Bandit again. She's inexperianced in the field of prospecting males, and can't help but fall for his charms. She looks towards the entrance, making sure no danger enters.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Jupiter kept sending out more calls, hoping Elena and Bandit could hear. When she heard a loud shriek, she saw the bird of prey was diving at her. Thinking fast, she ran, taking shelter under a thorny bush, luckily avoiding the deadly talons, and the bird wasn't too happy about getting some thorns on it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Karma shifts her eyes back on the eagle owl which she's shocked to find is nowhere in sight. She looks around nervously. It has taken flight but to where and when it could appear is a mystery. Karma gasps when she sees the eagle owl reappear. She's frightened when she sees it diving towards the ground and immediately becomes panic striken knowing it must be launching an assault on Jupiter.

At the burrow, Boomslang and Nashita are still watching the baby ground squirrels.

Boomslang gets up and begins stalking them. He wants to add some mischief into their playfighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Amani looks at Boomslang and giggles. She watches him as he stalks the ground squirrels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Snarling Jiggy runs after Jupiter , he isnt letting anyone get killed he snarled at the Eagle owl trying to create a distraction for Jupiters getaway .

May noticed Jupiter , Bandit , Elena and her brother were missing she sent out desperate calls .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:38 pm

Karma is shocked. She grits her teeth in horror as she watches Jiggy take on the eagle owl. She fears someone is about to be killed.

Boomslang bursts into a charge at the baby ground squirells, spooking them. They scatter in different directions. Boomslang haults and looks around unsure of which ground squirell to pursue.

Nashita giggles at Boomslang.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:53 pm

ooc- Pancake and I have a plot that must happen now. Please let us go through with this one.

ic- Elena still doesn't hear the noise above ground, and stays next to Bandit for company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:54 pm

occ : were not spoiling we are just creating some action .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:57 pm

ooc: Ok

Karma is still oblivious to Elena and Bandit's absence and watches, her muscles and nerves tense, as Jiggy draws the eagle owl's attention towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Jiggy spits viciously at the Eagle owl , suddenly it turns on him he chirps to Jupiter to get her getaway , he then runs for it he avoids the group and bolts into a bolt hole .

May chirped to the group she could see another bolt hole .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Karma shrieks. She looks away not wanting to see Jiggy get killed before her eyes. She looks over as she hears a chirp and sees May looking at something. She discovers that she's spotted a bolt hole and gapes her mouth open in relief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Jiggy is still trapped in the bolt hole , all of a sudden he sees a shadow he looks up to the Discover the bird has got a deadly Cape Cobra locked in its Talons he makes his move and bolts back to the safety of the group

May greets Jiggy but knows they should get going
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Karma churrs with relief when Jiggy returns safely. She looks around nervously but doesn't see the eagle owl anywhere. She hadn't seen it flying off with a cape cobra clutched in its talons and still thinks it's somewhere in the area, waiting for the next oppertunity to launch a surprise attack.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Jupiter watched what had taken place from under the thorn bush she had taken shelter under. Once the bird was gone, she crawls from under the born, luckily unharmed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Karma peeps with concern. She remembers that Jupiter is still out there somewhere. She looks around nervously, trying to spot her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:40 am

Alethia relaxes when she sees the owl leave, but as she looks around at the rest of the group she's startled to see that not everyone was among them. Had someone got hurt?

Puzzle is also anxious about the safety of the missing members. He spots Jupiter emerging and sighs with relief when he sees she isn't injured, before turning his attention to the other missing members.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:21 am

Karma spots Jupiter and sighs with relief. She's glad to see she doesn't appear to be hurt. She still hasn't realized that Elena and Bandit are missing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 am

Jiggy runs over to Jupiter and greets her with some friendly grooming

May also goes and smiles warmly
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:52 am

Karma follows May and Jiggy over to Jupiter. She also greets her with some happy grooming.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:08 am

Elena is still with Bandit, enjoying his company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:37 am

Alethia spots Jupiter and hurries over, relaxing when she sees she isn't hurt. However, she's unaware that Elena and Bandit aren't among them.

Puzzle goes to greet Jupiter, but he's still concered for the missing members of the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:46 am

Karma haults her grooming and looks around. She faces in the direction where most of the group have gathered and finally realizes more members are still missing. She looks around concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Amani giggles hysterically at Boomslang and the baby ground squirrels.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Boomslang bounds after one of the baby ground squirells but is easily out runned by the more experianced on its legs animal and stops chasing after it after a short burst of an energetic run. He pants exhausted.

Nashita churrs a giggle at Boomslang. She watches the baby ground squirells' run with ease on their legs a bit jealously. She and the other pups have a while yet before they're able to successfully have full balance and strength on their legs.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Jupiter looks relieved to see everyone else was just fine as well. Still seeing no sign of Elena and Bandit, she frowned. They hadn't responded to the calls, and they were no where in sight. Either they had strayed too far away to hear them, possibly hiding somewhere... She just prayed the two were unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next