Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Snicker also refuses to emerge. Conrade might be gone, but it didn't make the outside world any safer. The hawk would always be there. It would come back and attack all who are not wary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Tyler sees rover Steel and growles
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:20 pm

As Lancaster is scanning the area for missing Azarya, his eyes suddenly lock onto Steel. He growls irritated. He can see he's only here to mate and must be gotten rid of before he stirs up trouble.

Triscuit is unaware of Steel still sticking around and crawls further into the burrow. She looks back to see if Snicker is following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Tyler growled and war danced toword Steel
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Ashtail narrowed her eyes at Conrade when he left, she was well aware of that expression he gave her. And she didn't like it one bit. Snorting once he was gone, she looked over at the two pups she had been guarding. The two were still a bit shaken up, but still okay. She reassures the two nothing bad will happen as long as they stayed near the adults. She herself wouldn't allow anything to happen to them as well, weather she was hurt or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Tyler growles again at Steel
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Triscuit looks over at Ashtail and smiles calmly. Being around her and the other adults makes her feel safe and secure. She knows if something bad happens, the adults won't let anything bad happen to her or the other pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Tyler is still growling at the rover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:53 am

Steel war dances back this Cocky and over confident male could get himself killed

Conrade is foraging near the groups burrow , he looks up every so often and snickers when he Sees Steel .

Mozart snarls and also war dances towards Steel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:36 am

Snicker follows Triscuit. He too, felt safer with those adults.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 am

Lancaster chatters threateningly and follows Mozart in a war-dance. Steel is about to find out he had made a foolish choice. He's outnumbered so it shouldn't be a problem over powering him, and if he attempts to get to the pups below ground, he'll be killed faster than he can even place a claw on the burrow slope.

Triscuit sounds a startled yelp as she hears the aggression from in the burrow. She whimpers and clings to Snicker, terrified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:12 am

Snarling Steel finally gives up and runs straight past Conrade

Conrade snickers and continues foraging

Mozart smiles and licks Lancaster she then sits down and grooms her self
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:33 am

Lancaster blinks as Mozart licked him then smirks at her in a triumphant way. It appeared that cocky male had some scense in him after all. Lancaster looks into the horizon on high alert. There's a chance Steel could return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:48 am

Mozart smiles warmly at Lancaster she no longer has a crush on him but now , thinks of his as her older brother , protective but kind , Cocky but couragerous she smiled at him again
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 am

Lancaster smiles back at Mozart. He's gotten over what she did to Josephine and has forgiven her. He understands it was an act of jealousy and has had moments of his own involving jealously. At one point when he and his brother were still rovers, they both had fallen for the same female and in an act of jealously, he had attacked his brother. It wasn't enough to leave him with permanent scars but it was enough to temprarily ruin their close sibling relationship. He hopes someday though he gets to see his charished female alive again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:11 pm

ooc- Have you ever rped Tank and Lancaster on another site before here?

ic- Bravo growls, seeing Conrade is still around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:33 pm

ooc: Nope. They were going to be apart of a series of fanfictions I planned on writing about a mob I came up with a long time ago but never really developed the motivation to start writing it so I decided to play them here.

Lancaster leans back on his haunches and sighs in satisfaction. Everything is tranquil now and he hopes it stays this way for the rest of the day.

At the foraging party, Tank whirls around as he heard a strange noise. Luckily is wasn't anything to be concerned about. It was the sound a haire hopping through some vegetation close by.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Ashtail laid her head down slowly, sighing softly. She didn't like the fact she was still weak. She hated the feeling. But, until her wounds healed, she knew she couldn't do much about her current condition until she heals.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Lancaster glances at the horizon and sky nervously. After the series of dangerous action that had occured through out the day, he's on edge and is paranoid. Every little movement, including the vegetation blowing in the breeze, makes him nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Snicker clings to Triscuit as well, but realeases his grip when the growling stops.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:41 am

Mozart smiles warmly and grooms Lancaster to sooth his nerves

Steel snarls as he walks off , he kicks sand

Conrade finally leaves heading right .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 am

Triscuit also calms down but remains close to Snicker for comfort and protection.

Lancaster allows Mozart to groom him. His tense muscles relax and he starts to calm down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:11 am

Mozart smiles warmly its ok , we can get through the things that have happened Brother Mozart gasped as she said brother she hid her head in her fur embaressed
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 am

Lancaster churrs and gently nudges Mozart, assuring her he isn't offended by her calling him a brother. He's actually honored. He has started to see her as a sisterly friend and doesn't mind that she sees him as being like a brother to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:53 am

Mozart smiles and grooms Lancaster before cuddling up to him

occ : like brother and sister XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next