Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Tyler spots Conrade and growles then bites Conardes tail then pushes him out of The mob Burrow he does not turst rovers around the Pups then he blocks the way so Conarade Can't get back in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 am

Snicker hides behind Ashtail, not trusting the male. He'd never seen or smelt him before and certainly lacked trust.

Buckeye, Jackie and Snowflake scan the area at the foraging party.

Meg is also at the foraging party and is looking around, bored.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:20 am

Ashtail ensured that Triscuit and Snicker were close to her, her sharp eyes never once leaving Conrade. She could understand he needed shelter from the hawk, but if he made one false move, he'd get a beating for sure, or even chased out of the burrow. He was easily outnumbered and the group of babysitters could easily overpower him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:03 am

Conrade snarled and pushed Tyler to the ground before running back in ,

Steel watches amused

Mozart is still outside , she stands up and looks around for her mate

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:14 am

Triscuit shreiks when Conrade returns into the burrow. She clings to Snicker for comfort and remains behind Ashtail for protection. She relaxes, feeling completely safe and secure with many babysitters around them to keep them from getting harmed from this stranger. feeling a bit of bravery coming to her, she lets out a pupish growl at Conrade, warning him that the adults will kill him if he tries to hurt her or her siblings.

Lancaster allows Conrade to re enter the burrow. He understands this is the only shelter available for him and no meerkat deserves to brutally die at the claws of a bird of prey, no matter how hated they may be. Lancaster isn't the kind to wish death on someone whether he likes or dislikes them. He glares at Conrade though, in a threatening way that says if he tries anything he'll be viciously attacked and over powered quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 am

Conrade submits to Lancaster

Mozart sends out contact calls , she is getting worried and heads out to look for Azarya

Steel sees Mozart and sneeks closer
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:58 am

Lancaster relaxes but still keeps his eyes pinned on Conrade. He assumes the reason he's acting submissive is because he knows if he tries anything he'll be attacked in an instant by the handful of babysitters that are currently around the pups but what could happen when one babysitter is with the pups? His distrust towards Conrade is still strong. Lancaster is unaware that Mozart is still above ground and being exposed to 2 possible dangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Conrade remains submissive he smiles at Snicker and Triscuit

Steel begins to grooms Mozart on her neck

Mozart growls and swipes at him I HAVE A MATE ! she snarled before continueing on
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:13 pm

Triscuit mews softly and stares at Conrade skittishly. She remains close to Ashtail, still unsure of this strange male.

Lancaster's bristled fur begins to lower but he's still wary of Conrade. He doesn't focus on him any more and turns his attention to the hawk outside. Like the previous one, it had landed in a nearby tree. He growls fed up. A burrow move may need to be made if this keeps up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:14 pm

occ : Guys wen the hawk flies off NO more for today i mean its getting really annoying
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:35 pm

ooc: I think this should be the last Hawk and other predator scare for this rp day at the babysitting burrow. Sorry if it's starting to annoy you. It was just to spice up things for the babysitters because it makes things interesting and gets the roleplay movingXP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:36 pm

occ : I know , but its been a bit annoying Hawk after hawk
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:38 pm

ooc: True. It was starting to get annoying for me but I just decided to go along with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Occ-@Tosca Tylers bigger then Conarde he can't push him to the ground/ and ok

Tyler growled and swates at Conarde
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Conrade remained in the burrow

Mozart was looking for Azarya

Steel was trying to entice a female
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Tyler did't like the fact that Conrade is a rover and is in the mobs burrow
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Lancaster stares at the perched hawk with an irritated expression through the burrow entrance. He hopes it leaves soon so the babysitters can be in peace but will this be the last of the troubles facing them today?

Triscuit glares at Conrade distrustfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Tyler Bravely comes out of the burrow to see if the Hawk was gone and it was Tyler sat down and waited for the Rovers to exit
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:17 pm

The entire time, Ashtail never once took her eyes off Conrade. She was especially very distrustful, due to the fact she was still injured and was a slightly easy target, for both an attack and a mate attempt. But she was aware the mob would easily come to her defense if Conrade tried anything with her. She would still attempt to fight back, but she was still weakened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Tyler growled at Conarde the Hawk was gone now he had to leave
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Seeing Tyler sitting outside appearing to be calm, Lancaster assumes it's safe to resurface. He crawls up the burrow slope then stands up on his hind legs and scans the trees and skies warily. He sits back down feeling relaxed. Hopefully that was the last of the predator scares for today. He turns around turning his attention back on Conrade. He wrinkles up his upper lips revealing a sneer. It's time for him to leave.

Triscuit remains close to Snicker and Ashtail. She's not returning above ground for the rest of the day. Her injury has made her feel extremely vulnerable and skittish. If she heads out into the open, she's paranoid that she could be snatched up by a bird of prey faster than she or the adults could react. She looks at Conrade and seeing the adults want him gone, glares at him distrustfully.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Ashtail watched Conrade still, awaiting for him to leave the burrow. She was still distrustful of him, especially near Triscuit and Snicker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:47 am

Snicker stays by Triscuit, also scared to re-emerge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:12 am

Conrade nodded and exited , he smiled charmingly at Ashtail and then ran off into the distance

Mozart returns and peeped to Lancaster worried , Azarya hadnt returned and Mozart started to get restless

Steel returns to the burrow snarling he sees there are some protective males sticking near Mozart
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:36 am

Lancaster smiles, happy to see Conrade leave without causing any problems. After the drama that had occured first because of ninja impreganating Linda then Mozart evicting Josephine, the Willows could ill afford more crisises. He looks over at Mozart then looks around taking notice Azarya is no where to be seen. He immdiately becomes worried and fears the worst.

Triscuit settles down when Conrade leaves but she doesn't take the initiative to return above ground. She's too shaken after all that's occured today.

At the foraging party, Tank is engrossed with his gaurd duty. All still seems tranquil but he remains ever vigilant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next