Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Lancaster yawns then closes his eyes. He slowly begins to drift off to sleep.

Triscuit also begins to fall asleep.

No longer able to fight off his tiredness, Tank follows Meg into the burrow and finds a comfortable spot to lay down. Even though today was uneventful for him, he feels worn out.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Ashtail finds a chamber of her own and lays down, looking forward to going to sleep for once. She needed a lot of rest to recover her last strength.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Lancaster replays the eventful day in his mind as he dozes off. Today's babysitting duty was fraught with danger, bird of prey appearance after bird of prey appearance. The presence of so many predators being around the burrow still has him thinking that a burrow move should be considered. It seems they're burrow may have been figured out by some of their natural enemies.

Triscuit winces and wrinkles up her nose breifly as she felt a quick surge of pain shoot through her damaged leg. It doesn't hurt as much but the pain she occassionally feels is still quite painful.

Unaware of his brother's and the other baby sitter's action packed day, Tank quickly falls to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Pepper cautiously watches the other meerkats, hesitant to whether he will be welcomed into this mob
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:27 pm

ooc: Hi PepperKat, welcome to Desert Warriors. You need to write up a bio for your character and have them accepted by a moderator before you can have them approach the group. Also this RP day ended. The current RP day is the 8th of December which is located towards the top of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27