Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:18 am

Bravo digs up another morsel, this time a small lizard, and again offers it to Ashtail.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:34 am

((OOC: Gotcha. Just been real curious for a while.))

Ashtail watched Bravo, curious. She sensed he seemed sad about something. She accepted the lizard from him and peeps, asking if everything was okay. Was he still on edge from the hawk before? She had no idea it was because of his sister Linda. And also unaware that she was the one who caused Triscuit's leg to be what it is today.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:39 am

Lancaster, being the friendly socialable one he is, goes to sit with Steel and Conrade. He eyes them with curiosity, interested in wanting to get to know them. He's slightly wary though. He doesn't know who these males are, and with pups below ground to consider the safty of, watches them sternly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:42 am

Mozart decides to emerge , she comes above ground and smiles at Steel and Conrade

Azarya goes over to Mozart and nuzzles her lovingly

Conrade eyes up Mozart but snarls slightly as he sees Azarya with her

Steel growls threatening Conrade
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:54 am

ooc- Rio announced her return, so I guess her characters can be returned to her now.

ic- Bravo sighs, fearing she would ask that eventually. He peeps to Ashtail, telling her that his pregnant sister Linda caused the injuries to Triscuit, Snicker, and Carmella when they were just days old. She was evicted right after that, and he doesn't know where she is if she's even alive anymore. Her pups should have been born by now, and they too are most likely dead. He also tells her that it's all the fault of a sneaky rover named Ninja, who got her pregnant in the first place and drastically changed her life for worst, in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:59 am

Ashtail listened as Bravo told her the story. So, that was it... a pregnant female attempted murder to ensure her own pup's survival. All common back in her old mob. She nods slowly, understanding Bravo's feelings. It sounded like Linda wasn't a bad meerkat, her instincts got the better of her. It was common for that to happen. She also listened about Ninja, a rover who caused all this to happen. She snorts. She never liked rovers, finding what they do disgusting and undignified. She would never allow herself to fall for a rover, she would more or likely attack a rover who tried anything with her. She much rather find a male of her own and choose who she wanted to be with, if she ever got that chance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:05 am

Lancaster narrows his eyes at Steel. He seemed interested in wanting to mate which could pose problems in the group if he does mate with a female later. He hasn't forgotten about what happened to Linda and Josephine when relationships were compremized and another relationship within the group could pose further problems so Lancaster suddenly feels urked by these 2 new males.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Tyler grooms Himself
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Back at the foraging party, Tank is continuing to take his sentry duty seriously even though things are tranquil at the moment. He knows better not to let the tranquility dull his alertness as things can turn deadly in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Tyler is still grooming himself
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:17 pm

At the burrow, Lancaster suddenly feels unsure of Steel and Conrade. He turns his head away from them, resuming his focus on keeping watch for danger. He makes wary glances at the 2 males occassionally though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Buckeye, Jackie and Snowflake scan the area, unaware of the happenings back at the burrow.

Meg continues looking around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Lancaster looks at a patch of grass with suspicion. He thought he saw something but perhaps it was just his imagination or paranoia getting to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Tyler growled at Steel he may just want to join to mate with the females
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Ashtail looked outside, over at Lancaster. He sure was taking the sentry duty much more seriously ever since that hawk attack. But of course, that was a scary experience. She thought she'd never make it to the burrow if it not had been for Lancaster coming to her aid before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Tyler did Sentry and spoted a hawk and sounded the alarm
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Lancaster sounds a small gasp at Tyler's alarm. He spots the hawk, which appeared to have come from that tree he suspected to have something in it. It turns out he was right! He backs up to the burrow entrance but doesn't go below. He wants to make sure everyone gets into shelter safely.

Triscuit is unaware of another hawk alarm being declared and has dozed off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Occ-I forgot is Triscuit a pup

Tyler spots Triscuit and goes to pick her up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:04 am

occ : yeah , but shes below ground

Steel suddenly leaves not caring about the Hawk

Conrade bolts into the burrow

Mozart looks around for Azarya shes not going in until shes sure hes in and safe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:30 am

Snicker is also unaware of the hawk attack and is asleep below ground.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 am

Bravo darts under. He growls when Conrade does the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:42 am

Mozart looks around worried for Azarya , seh sits down no one is making ehr move until she sees Azarya

Steel watches

Conrade snarls but stays in the burrow
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Lancaster whirls around when he sees Conrade streak into the burrow. He crouches down and crawls half way in and growls at Conrade. He doesn't trust him around the babysitters and especially around the pups. But he understands there was no choice for him to seek shelter in the Willow's burrow. Lancaster will just have to deal with it. He sighs and crawls into the burrow, but keeps his distance from Conrade.

Triscuit is still unaware of the danger and is still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Another hawk attack!? This was growing annoying... However, Ashtail couldn't really move from her spot, but at least she was in the burrow. She watched as everyone ran in, until she saw Conrade come in. Unfamiliar with him, she manages to move herself closer to Triscuit and Snicker. Injured or not, she wouldn't allow the pups to get hurt.

Last edited by Night on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Triscuit clings close to Ashtail for protection. She had never seen Conrade before and doesn't know who he is. For all she knows he could pose a threat to her life and being injured has made her very skittish towards strangers. She's not taking any chances.

Lancaster bares his teeth and growls threateningly at Conrade. If he tries anything, he'll be quickly subdued. He's out numbered and trapped so he's at the merciless claws of the babysitters that outnumber him if he dares lay a claw on one of the pups.

At the foraging party, Tank is unaware of another predator scare occuring at the babysitting burrow. He's still on sentry watch, still taking his duty seriously even though things have been tranquil so far. He sounds watchmen's song calls. It looks like the foraging crew are in for a quiet end to the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next