Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Sarah felt sympathy for Ashtail and cuddled up to her as she followed. As usual, she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Lancaster staggers slightly to the side as he supports Ashtail. He isn't known for his strength unlike his brother, but he's determined to get Ashtail into safty and will risk his life trying to safe a fellow member. He struggles to the burrow entrance but the realizes Carmella had moved back to her spot out in the open. He peeps panic striken. He doesn't understand why Carmella is putting her life in danger. He looks at Ashtail then back at Carmella frantic. He can't help both into the burrow at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Mozart dashes out and grabs Carmella she rushes inside the burrow and sets her down she then helps Ashtail
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Carmella hisses and goes back outside again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Lancaster is relieved when Mozart comes to Carmella's rescue. He can now focus on getting Ashtail safely below ground. He struggles to keep her supported as he staggers down the burrow slope and then into the burrow tunnel. He's utterly shocked when Carmella returns above ground. His eyes widen then narrow in frustration. Is she trying to get herself killed!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Mozart snarls and runs to Carmellas aid once again she gets carmella inside and blocks the entrance
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:25 pm

ooc: Because she's gained brain damage. XD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Ashtail watched as Mozart got Carmella and now blocked the pup's way from getting outside. Feeling a bit more at ease, she felt more relieved when she was in the burrow at long last. She had managed to escape from Death's grip twice. Finding a spot, the tired female collapsed, panting deeply. That walk took whatever strength she had left. But at the same time... She was just glad she made it. Peeping a weak thank you to Lancaster and Mozart for their help, she now could rest more easily and not be exposed to the dangers outside.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Sarah lied down by Ashtail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Lancaster isn't so quick to be relieved. He has a feeling Carmella will burst out into the open again. He realizes the reason for her strange behavior could be because she must've recieved some amount of brain damage from Linda's attack. He lowers his head feeling sympathetic for his niece who will never be like an average meerkat. Lancaster looks at Ashtail smiling greatfully. He was glad to get her out a situation that could've killed her. He sits down at the burrow entrance helping Ashtail and Mozart block the entrance. He doesn't want his niece to get herself killed.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Ashtail watches as Sarah laid down with her. Feeling a bit warm from that, she smiles a bit weakly, but also was wondering about Carmella. She acted very unusual, for a meerkat. Then again, this female was unaware of what took place in this mob before. But bits and pieces were slowly coming together, and Ashtail began to wonder if the mob had been attacked, and some of the pups took some damage. But attacked by what, was what still puzzled this female. But she wasn't the type to be nosy, so, she kept these thoughts to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:40 pm

ooc: She already went back out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Lancaster shifts to where he's facing the burrow entrance. He sees the hawk land in a camel thorn tree nearby then looks over his shoulder at the babysitters with a look of concern. It looks like they'll be in here for a while.

Triscuit unravels from herself and crawls over to the adults. She cuddles with closes one she find which is Ashtail who has another pup cuddled up to her.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Ashtail felt another pup cuddle up with her and saw it was Triscuit this time. She didn't mind this at all, it felt kind of good in a sense. She felt more at ease now that she was safe, along with the others in the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:53 pm

ooc: As I said, Carmella is still outside...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:58 pm

ooc: Oh.

Is it me or has the lettering on the sight shrunk just a tad?

Suddenly, Lancaster realizes Carmella is missing. He peers his head out the burrow entrance and sees her sitting outside in the open again. He panics but a surge of bravery comes over him. He races out of the burrow and shields his niece with his body. If she's going to refuse to stay in the burrow, then a make shift protection has to come to her. He'll risk his life to keep her safe.

Triscuit looks up at Ashtail with her gleeming wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Ashtail smiles down at Triscuit, and watched as Lancaster went outside. She was curious as of why, then noticed Carmella was gone, yet again. She sighed. That pup was asking for a death wish at this point.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Lancaster has on a brave face as he stares down the hawk. It's soaring off in the distance now, not as close to the burrow, but it still poses as a threat. He's poised to defend his niece if it dives down for an attack.

Triscuit smiles adorabaly back at Ashtail. She looks around noticing her uncle and sister are missing. She struggles to her feet and walks in a circle then peeps wondering where they are. She doesn't yet know they're outside, exposed to the danger that soars just above them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:18 pm

ooc: What'd i miss?? any thing major happen? did i need to post? and thanks Toscakinz! I love it! Wish i could make da cool stuff yall do D=
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:20 pm

ooc: Well, this post was sent out to you as a question...

Pancake wrote:
ooc: -slapped- I had no idea. X3

Maybe I should make a sig too in that case. Besides the ones for your characters. X3

Do you have a fursona? I have a Pokesona, and I could draw them together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:23 pm

ooc: Oh.. Rio is my fursona, kindof...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:27 pm

occ : Riri ! hey ! come on Kakoo?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:28 pm

ooc: Ok... Well, there's a hawk outside the burrow. Carmella refuses to go in. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:30 pm

ooc: haha, bad girl!!
tosca: im there and bongalairn =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:32 pm

occ : same here i been bored wifout you Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next