Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Occ-tyler,ashtail,Mozart,bravo,Lanscer are babysitting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:55 pm

ooc: kk
bic:
Rio and Azarya keep walking and are heading strait for the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:00 pm

ooc: And the rest of the group is out foraging.

Lancaster is unaware of 2 meerkats trekking through Willows territory. He looks down at the sleeping Triscuit and smiles warmly. Despite the pain she must still be feeling in her leg, he's taken notice that she's become quite the trooper through her healing process. He can she's a fighter and that's kind of personality she'll most likely have.

At the foraging party, Tank is starting to feel full. He's found himself a millipede and is dragging it across the ground to get rid of its toxins. He's relieved to be experiencing that full feeling, something he hadn't felt since the day his 3 pups were attacked. After this morsel, he'll be satisfied for the rest of the day. He's also unaware of Rio and Azarya being in the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:05 pm

The two get closer and closer and soon are just yards away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Mozart bobs her head curiously she walks up to them and looks for any sign of rebellion .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:10 pm

ooc: that made me laugh soooo hard! idk why! I'm still sitting here laughing at that post!!! I needed the laugh! and was it at my two?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Bravo doesn't spot them yet, his head in a hole near the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Lancaster sticks his nose up in the air as he catches a scent on the wind. It smelled like a meerkat was in the area. He remains seated so as to not disturb Triscuit and looks around for this/these mystery meerkat(s)

Triscuit is asleep against her uncle and is unaware of the strangers being in the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:16 pm

occ; LOL! you seem like a nice member Rio welcoem Very Happy and yes it was at your 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:19 pm

heyy Tosca. If your DA TOSCA i used to know, we were good friends at times..

bic: Rio hunkers down low as Azarya stands over her and growls, raising his hackles

Last edited by Rio on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:22 pm

occ : before you post please place " occ : " . and sorry im not but we can be friends XD

Mozart smiles and peeps Dont worry i wont hurt you follow me Mozart wanders back to the burrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:27 pm

ooc: sorry. And ok...

bic: Arazya follows her, wearily. Rio follows right behind her big bro, very cautiously. Azarya iswalking with his tail and hackles up, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:28 pm

occ : its ok

Mozart smiles and sits next to Lancaster , Bravo , Ashtail , Snicker and Triscuit . she looks up at the two meerkts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Azarya steps a few steps back, tail in the air. Rio hunks down and crawls towards them, heavily in submission. Azarya follows sister and tiptoes and broadens towards them. He tries to make himself bigger, to warn them to not dare hurt his sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Mozart grunts at the over protective male
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Bravo looks up, and spots the two. He stares at them curiously.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Lancaster also spots them and tilts his head to one side in curiosity. Now who could they be?

Triscuit is still asleep and doesn't no the 2 meerkats have approached the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:45 pm

ooc: grr! I wrote a reply and accidently hit the back button.. now I gotta redo it..
bic: Azarya huffs up and grrrs at them. He runs in a circle, hackles up, and hops. Rio bites his leg as if to say chill out, dude! Azarya chills and sits by her, lots calmer.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Bravo approaches curiously. There are injured pups here, and he's naturally wary of newcomers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Rio whimpers and sinks down low,low,low,low looooowwww... Azarya stands up, studying him carefully, making sure he wont do ANYTHING to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Mozart stands in between Bravo and Lancaster she studies the male . and then the female
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Bravo inspects them and learns of their intents through their actions. Finding nothing wrong with them, he backs away and heads into the burrow without a word.

ooc- He's a little antisocial right now. He's still getting over the loss of his sister, who's actually still alive in one of the mobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:56 pm

ooc: okey dokey.
bic: Azarya follows him, looking back towards Rio. She stands up and trots behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Mozart growls and stands in front of the burrow , he hasnt been accepted and therefore isnt trusted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Azarya hops 3 times and growls. he backs up, showing he's not in the mood to fight, but to protect. Rio squashes down and crawls towards Mozart. When she gets in front of hee, she rolls over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next