Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Kal glares at Felicity and climbs a termite mound. Once on top, he scans the area.

PK grooms himself.

Sacha watches some starlings as they fly around and catch the odd flying insect.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Carnation looks over at Kal and rolls her eyes. She thought he was a party pooper when it came to fun in the group. In a playful mood now, she moves closer to Penny and gently swats at her while giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:12 am

Kal looks around, ignoring any glares or comments.

Ruby awakens. She's eager to emerge, but knows she must wait one more day. (I forgot to play her again DX.)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:03 am

ooc: Are they at the group or burrow? Sorry for confusion.

bic: Trinian runs over to Penny, barking cheerily. Did she want to play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:50 am

occ : burrow , how old is Trinian ?

Penny barks and chases after Trinian .

Felicity snarls at Kal

Kiki emerges after giving her pups a feed , she lies down exhausted .

Abby was whimpering for her mum ,

Sophie was asleep next to Stelly .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:09 am

The antics of Trinian and Penny quickly catch the attention of Smudge and Mellow Yellow. The two 1 1/2 month old pups could never resist a playfight.

Acacia, their mother, watches, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:46 am

occ : 11 and a half months ! Penny is only 5 i think ill increase her age to 10 and a half months XD

Penny begins to stalk Smudge she creeps up and then pounces she gently bats at Smudges Face .

Felicity watches the 4 pups antics , she smiles at them and wants to join in but she knows shes much to old , she moves to Carnation and barks asking if she wanted to play tag .

Kikis eyes gradually close she grunts as Penny bangs into her .

Abby has fallen asleep .

Sophie is asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:55 am

ooc - Smudge and Mellow Yellow are 1 and a half months...

bic - Smudge pounces on Penny, tripping up Mellow Yellow in the process. Mellow Yellow picks himself up and quickly rejoins the action.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:00 am

ooc: Trinian is 2 months 14 days old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:23 am

occ : oops it looked like 11 month XD well Penny is older than all of them shes 5 month , im guna decrease it to 3 months .

Penny pounces on Mellow Yellow , she gently chews on his tail .

Felicity chuckles at the youngsters .

Kiki is asleep .

Abby is asleep below ground

Sophie is curled up asleep next to her 2 sisters
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:09 am

ooc: If Penny has a definite age below a year old then I will add her onto the front list. But if it's still undecided then I will wait to save having to keep making changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:15 am

occ : i am keeping her age to 3 months
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:47 am

ooc: is this the last time you'll be changing your character's ages? Because it starts to become confusing after a while and meeses up the character list process some of the moderators work on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:50 am

occ : yep im keeping her age to three months
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:00 pm

ooc: Ok

Carnation watches the pups play happily. Her love poisoned mind has gone temparaily dorment but the moment Mischka appears that switch will be flipped back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Mellow Yellow chases Smudge, tripping up over Carnation's tail. He lies in the sand bemused for a second, before picking himself up and continuing his chase, acting as if nothing ever happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Penny runs after Smudge and Mellow Yellow .

Felicity sits and begins to groom Carnation .

Kiki wakes up and heads below ground .

Abby wakes up and starts whimpering loudly .

Sophie is still asleep
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Carnation giggles at Mellow Yellow. Watching all the youngsters play makes her think of the puphood she never had. She never had a chance to enjoy these kind of fun tranquil times with her siblings. All of them died soon after she emerged with them and the months following after that were taken up by her always having to look out for herself. There was no time for fun or relaxation. Her life depended on her having to providing herself with food, shelter and safty. Is she had slacked on taking those needs seriously she wouldn't be here now. She snaps out of her thoughts when Felicity starts to groom her. She looks over at her and smiles then returns the grooming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Penny catches up with Mellow Yellow she rolls over and starts playfully nibbling his foot .

Kiki gave her pups a feed .

Abby fed from her mother .

Sophie woke up and also fed .

Felicity smiled and continued grooming Carnation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Mellow Yellow jumps with surprise when Penny catches up with him. A stray feather catches Smudge's attention and he stalks it as it floats close by the burrow. He pounces on it, but misses. After a few more tries he loses interest in the feather and rejoins the playfight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Gavan sits down and smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:39 pm

PK looks around.

Kal ignores Felicity.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Carnation continues grooming Felicity. She churrs softly in content enjoying the bonding with her new friend. She shifts her eyes over at the playfighting pups and giggles in her grooming as she watched them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:09 am

ooc: OMG TOSCA. YOU HAVE A MEERKAT NAMED ABBY! -dies-

I have a Zigzagoon named that... In my comic... I thought about making a meerkat based off her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next