Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Miss Promenade Lady Pink looks around and chirps to the grass. Was it a lizard or something more that spooked her?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:36 pm

ooc: I'm lost again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:50 pm

ooc: carnation and whats his face are trying to get together.. MPLP and someone else think they saw him, and can smell him.. They cant see him and Carnation set off a fake alarm. MPLP found out it was fake and got mad.. Now, everyone is suspicious
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:59 pm

ooc: Yup what Rio saidXD I lost the motivation to want to type what was going onXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:02 pm

ooc: haha woww...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Joey snarled. Nobody was getting to mate under his nose, not when Starburst might be pregnant again... he snarled angrily and started to issue calls, looking for the rover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Miss promenade Lady Pink chirpsto Joey, showing him a "fake" hiding place. She doesnt want Carnation to get in trouble now. She points off completely opposite of were she thinks she knows were he is.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Carnation watches in dismay as Joey commands the males to search out Mischka. Being very loyal to the Oreos she's helpless to stop them and refuses to. She doesn't want to further jeopardize her position in the group having already been discovered having a what was a secret love attraction to a rover. She's greatful when Lady Pink fools Joey by distracting him towards the bush she gestured to earlier. She's desperate do what ever she can to prevent the Oreo males from sabatoging her potential date.

Mischka lifts up noticing the group begining to spread out to search for him. He lays back down, refusing to move. The males can do everything in their power to try to stop him from encountering Carnation but he's equally determined to find his oppertunity to see her face to face. It may just take persistance for that to happen by the looks of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Felicity peeps so only Carnation can hear Pretend to Look or they will be suspicious , lead the males far from Mischka so he can escape !

Penny begins looking for the mystery meerkat .

Kiki emerges and sees the search she realises its for Mischka and dosent want him to be found Kiki makes growls and runs off hoping the males will follow . she is really faking it .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Joey ignores Miss Pomerade. he doesn't trust new females at all, and uses his nose instead. He puts it to the ground, knowing he's on a trail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Carnation nods at Felicity then barks at the males, pretending to alert them to a movement she saw in another nearby bush. She motions her nose over to it hoping they fall for it and investigate. She plays along with acting suspicious and stalks over to the bush.

Seeing that things are becoming a little too tense at the burrow, Mischka withdraws for now and bounds off through the vegetation. He'll be back, he's just using the Oreo's distraction as a chance for him to escape from being caught and attacked. He hasn't forgotten that with his injuries, he can't afford to with stand another assault from rival meerkats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Kiki returns and sits down happy Carnations man wasnt killed .

Felicity smiles as Mischka escapes

Penny sees him go and chases after him but she soon stops
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Joey barks, realizing that the females had been lying... he had found where they had been! He snarled, telling his armada of males they had been tricked.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Carnation sees Mischka heading off out of the danger zone and sighs with relief. She then gulps nervously. She and the other females have been found out lying. She gets low to the ground as a guilty concious over takes her. She's never done something so rebellious. She expects she'll be punished...something she's never been before and could experiance for the first time. She's even surprised with herself. She never used to do anything against the group rules. Could she be entering a wild stage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Miss promenade Lady Pink doesnt back down. Shes confident, she just waltzes (is that it?) off and lays down by the burro
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Carnation looks at Joey apologetically. She knows that having a relationship with an outside male is a taboo and should have nothing to do with Mischka but there's something about him she can't seem to resist. Trying to reject him is a battle she'll easily lose. She's already given in to her strong emotions towards him and she's determined to do what ever it takes to be with him, even risk her position in the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Joey looks at Carnation. he's not going to do anything to her. She's been in the mob for two long, and has never been evicted. Joey knows in the end her fate is in Starburst's paws, but he will do anything in his power to make sure nothing happens to Carnation. Joey's acting nice, but really it's to keep Luke entertained and away from Starburst....
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Grovyle nuzzles Akina, hoping to calm her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:03 am

Miss promenade Lady Pink goes to Carnation and grooms her sorry.. she whispers
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:32 am

Carnation lifts up, relieved Joey didn't scowl at her. She knows it's Starburst's decision to decide what to do with her about her bad behavior and will have to face the music with her once she discovers what had occured. She looks over at Luke feeling terrible. She has betrayed him for an outsider and she imagines he must be crushed by what she did. She sighs unable to forgive herself for hurting Luke. She welcomes Lady Pink's apologetic grooming but she doesn't calm down. She's in a relationship delema between Luke and Mischka. She has strong feelings for both but can only choose one....will it be the unwanted but charming rover Mischka or the handsome and charming ingroup Luke?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:33 am

Miss promenade Lady Paink comtinues to groom her. She's prepared to help her out now. Even if she gets evicted.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:04 am

Carnation looks over at Lady Pink and churrs a calms thanks. She appreciates the comfort in her time of stress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:44 am

Now, she starts to like Carnation. Before she justenvied her, but now she respects her life.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Akina smiles and nuzzles Grovyle back.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Carnation smiles, glad that Lady Pink was making herself comfortable in the group. She thinks every solo meerkat should be given a chance to survive with safty in numbers backing them up. She herself has experianced living alone at some point and like her, Lady Pink had become one of the lucky ones who've been given the luxury to live in the security of meerkat mob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next