Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 15th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:56 am

Zippers
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Rabscuttle ...... 6 months and 16 days
Alfonso...... 3 month 00 days
Angel, Sassy, Spunky, Bruno and Jack... 2 month and 15 days.
Macho B, Chaviva, Bilhah, Wacky, Cookie Dough..... 0 months and 10 Days
Samba, Willows, April, H.J........ 0 month and 04 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Spunky
Dastan
Tetzul
Tori
Talltail

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Chaviva
Bilah

Due Dates:
Stripe and Vardi’s Litter..... Confirmed (27th November) (Aborted?)
Arrow and Springer's Litter..... Confirmed (Due 31st of December)
Running Star and Dominic's... Confirmed (Due 1st January)
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:10 am

ooc: I'm afraid I don't know if Stripe will abort it's up to Dipsy also RS is due 1st Jan as her current pups are only 10 days old as there is usually about a week in between. Also if Arrow mated on the last RP day then she is due near the end of December as well (+53 days).
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Running Star is first up and peers outside the burrow, carefully surveying the horizon to make sure it's safe before fully emerging. With the coast all clear, she exits the burrow and begins to sun herself.

Peachy is below ground, happily curled around her newborn pups. All appear to be healthy despite the stress and lack of food Peachy had to endure during her eviction while still pregnant about a week ago.

Alfonso is still asleep cuddled up with his mother and newborn brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:40 pm

ooc: Okay, but Yoshkat and I wanted them on Christmas. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:18 pm

ooc: Yes:D
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:27 pm

ooc: Have the litters born early.. It's only a week. The due date is a guideline.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:11 pm

ooc: Ok
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:25 pm

ooc: okay, thanks. Very Happy

Dominic is on edge. Peachy has successfully given birth, but she may still attempt murder on his pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Running Star looks at the burrow with narrowed eyes. Peachy better not be near her pups. She had found out a week ago that after she told her not to go near them the first time she had disobeyed. Even though it was only to check up on them then help Faith look after them, Running Star still didn't trust Peachy around them. Peachy may look like she may not harm a fly but looks can be very decieving and when pups are involved, strong protective maternal instincts could overpower even the sweetest of meerkats at any moment during or after their pregnancy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:48 am

Faith awakens and looks over at Peachy and Alfonso. She walks over to them to look at the new pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Peachy peeps a morning greeting to Faith and reveals her pups to her allowing her to inspect them.

Alfonso awakens with a yawn. He groggily looks at his new brothers and sisters. He's excited that he now has more playmates but he'll have to wait until they're a little older for him rough house with.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Willows chirps for her mother, hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Faith smiles and peeps a good morning back. She looks at her pups, amazed by how small and cute they were.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Peachy lays down on her side allowing her pups to suckle from her. She looks up at Faith and smiles. She's greatful that this litter had been born at a good time and in the protection of group. If she had given birth during her eviction she'd be reliving a nightmare only this litter most likely wouldn't've survived like her previous litter did.

Alfonso sniffs at his siblings then gives each of them a pupish snuggle as a way of caringly hugging them. He has forgotten about the harrowing experiance of living a dangerous solitary life with his mother and sister Cyanide.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Willows starts to suckle from her mother hungrily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Peachy churrs and nuzzles her pups caringly.

Alfonso watches his little siblings suckle. Not too long ago, he was that small but barely remembers the days of his first 2 weeks on earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:01 am

Faith watches with wonder. On day she hoped to be a mother, but that seemed unlikely in her condition.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:11 am

ooc: Can the pups emerge yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Tosca Feels The Sun On Her Face. As She Emerges she finds the family isnt up yet so she heads back below ground to get a kat-Nap Before the family get up Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:34 pm

ooc: No, she's got to approach the group and be accepted by RUnning Star.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:36 pm

ooc: Sorry but You'll have to have her approach the group and be accepted by the DF. She can't just instantly become apart of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Tosca Emerges from A Bolt Hole In Unfamiliar Territory . She Warms herself and sets out foraging she finds a nice scorpion and yummily Devours it she carrys on when she catches another mobs scent she immediately stands up straight and scans her surrounding area but no one is around Tosca Is Wary But Decides 2 follow the scent . She comes 2 a stop a couple of metres away from a burrow she suddenly realises the scent she was following was the Zipper Males she runs back the way she came .

Last edited by Tosca on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:42 pm

ooc; No, yoshkat plays Running Star. She's online now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

occ: can you set out foraging soon please ? coz i found yer burrow but i went back to the bolt hole so we both go out foraging at the same time and i spot you ands i edge closer?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:55 pm

ooc: It's up to Yoshkat. She decides when to lead them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next