Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Duke follows next to Aliya as they leave to forage. With the wet season starting Aliya may decide to have pups again, and he doesn't trust Killer around her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Ninja is thinking about roving to the Willows today. He desperately wants to know if Linda is alive or dead but first he plans to take advantage of the change in seasons to forage for the wet season's delecacies.

Mischka is also thinking about going roving but could care less what group he ends up at. Just as long as the group has many attractive females.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:26 pm

ooc- If we're going to go with the plan we agreed on, Ninja should leave shortly after the Willows arrive at a foraging spot.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Kamaria and Dahoma followed.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:29 pm

ooc: Lol... I seriously need to get some characters here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Killer then growled i killed a whole mob and when i was born i killed my brothers.
Killer then growled at himself he had a nasty history.
Killer then looked at the meerkat beside him and growled thats right my name is killer The Massacre Machine.
Killer then had a smirk in his face.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Kamaria watched Killer with wide eyes. She hoped her pups weren't like that...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:43 pm

ooc: Ok

Ninja raises a brow at Killer. He not only thought that the meerkat was violent, he thought he was psychotic. He snarls warning Killer if he attacks him or anyone else in the group again, he'll snap his neck.

Mischka, wide eyed, distances himself away from Killer. He feels unsafe around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Killer saw Ninja growl something.
Killer then growled Try it scum and i will eat you for dinner then throw you out in the trash can.
The vicious meerkat got up Killer saw Kamaria and he knew that he shouldn't stay with her for too long or they would know what happend.
Killer then followed the mob.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Duke stays at front, unaware of the rising tensions. His only concern now is getting a good breakfast.

ooc- Someone should rp Buckeye soon if atb doesn't come back. The Willows would be behind without a DF to lead.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:58 pm

ooc: Splash's littermate sister is Fly... I'm bringing her here. =3

bic: A nervous, slim female appears... Her name is Fly... Her blue eyes scan the area... She approaches slowly... Hoping they don't attack...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Duke spots Fly and barks an alert. He stands where he is. She seems to be seeking a home. Why else would a lone female approach a mob? He sits, letting Aliya take care of this.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:01 pm

ooc: She's the same age as Splash... That should make her a pup.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Ninja isn't phased by Killer's threat. As a rover, he's heard and endured worse treatments so he's ready for what ever Killer throw at him. Ninja spots Fly and watches her curiously.

Mischka gets inbetween Ninja and Killer. He doesn't want any fighting to break out which could cause chaos in the mob and he and he's sure that the rest of the group aren't in the mood for chaos today. Mischka also sees Fly and copies Ninja's reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Killer gave the treath to Ninja but he wanted to follow him to Willows mob.
Killer gave a smirk at Ninja.
Sudenlly Killer saw a little pup called Fly.
Killer smiled he was fascinated Killer was so happy she had Kamaria's blue eyes.
Killer ran to the pup and picked her up in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

Underground, Cactus hesitated, then licked the grub he found. Mmm, it's actually pretty yummy! He continued to lick it, since his teeth were not developed enough to eat.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:03 pm

ooc- Oh. nevermind then.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:04 pm

ooc: Did I say Kamaria has blue eyes?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Fly is surprised when someone picks her up but instictively goes limp. She's not as nervous as Splash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:06 pm

OCC:Yes you did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Killer sees the little pup and picked her up again.
Killer then dropped her and groomed her.
Killer then kept grooming Killer still had a Kind heart darkness didnt take over his heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re; Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Cactus decided to leave the grub alone and look for his brother.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Ninja growls in protest. He didn't want Killer to follow him to the Willows. He could mess up his mission. He sighs. Saying no to someone isn't easy for him but in this case he's putting his paw down. Ninja then looks at Fly. Seeing the pup suddenly takes away his anger and frustration. He smiles caringly at the pup and gives her a gentle nuzzle.

Mischka pads over to Fly and sniffs her. His nurturing and caring instincts also take over, despite having a rocky relationship pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Down inside the burrow, Cactus sneaked up to Conker and jumped on his tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Killer looks at Ninja and growls what are you wating for arent we going.
Killer then looks at the pup Fly once more Killer then shows his teeth and growls When i come back i want to see this pup safe you got it!
Killer then smirks at the pup and then peeped to the Jumaba's dont fail me this pup she is special one day i am going to teach the pup my special teachings if she's worthy of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next