Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Killer wasen't going to follow he didn't know what was wrong with Kamaria.
But Killer was going to solve it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Ninja is half way submerged in a hole when suddenly, he hears the familiar screeching sound of a hawk. Alarmed, he looks up to see that a hawk is soring high above in the distance. He follows the hawk's movements nervously. He knows that roving is an extremely hazardous occupation. Now that he has no one to watch his back, he has to be very careful and very aware of his surroundings while out on his solo roving mission because if he isn't, his life could be taken in a swoop. He looks around hoping a bolt hole is in the area incase the predator situation becomes a threat to his life.

Mischka nods respecting Killer's decision. Looks like he's on his own then which could work out better for him or it could end in disaster. With his recent bad luck with the ladies, he doesn't stand much of a chance of getting lucky . He glances at the group one last time before scampering off towards the south.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Duke gets back to digging. He does so slowly, as he isn't in a hurry and isn't as hungry as before.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:29 pm

There's no bolt hole in the area so Ninja leaps out of his hole and silently slinks over to the protection of a bush. He spralls out on his stomach, presses into the sand and tries to stay as quiet as possible so he doesn't draw attention to himself. Like the real ninja warrior, he's doing his best to blend into his surroundings to fool his enemy.

Mischka gazes around, enjoying the beautiful surrounds as he treks across Jumaa territory. Unlike Ninja's path, it appears the path Mischka has taken is safer... for now. The only animals he sees for miles are vast species of antelope.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Duke finds a skink and eats it at liesure.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Ninja watches his aerial rival warily. it sores out of sight but just as things appeared to be safe, another bird of prey appears. A goshawk lands on the branch of a nearby camel thorn tree. Ninja lets out a low growl of frustration. Guess he'll be sticking here for a while. He just wants to get to the Willows and see Linda darn it! It seems his mission is being thwarted by birds of prey. But he ain't going to give up that easily. He refuses to let anything get in the way of him being able to see Linda.

Mischka however is having an easier and quieter trip. He watches a graceful herd of gemsbok stampede off in the distance with amazement.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Duke lays down and enjoys the view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Killer dosent know what to do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Ninja sees another bush not too far from the one he's hiding under. When the goshawk turns his head, he's making dash for it. He's going to try to sneak passed this bird of prey since it seems like it plans to stick around a while and he refuses to wait for hours for it to leave.

Mischka trots around in a prance as he enjoys his pleasant trek.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Duke yawns and scratches an itch on his neck with his paw.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:45 pm

As the goshawk looks away from his location, Ninja quickly crawls over to the other bush and just in time as the bird looks back in his direction. Ninja stays low and waits for his next chance to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Duke grooms himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Meanwhile, back at the burrow, Conker is oblivious to the different experiances the 2 boys, Ninja and Mischka, are having while out on their solo roving missions and is trying seek out his brother Cactus in a long dark burrow tunnel. He bobs his head and listens intently for any signs of his brother being in the tunnel but he hasn't heard a peep from him yet.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Duke feels he's had enough foraging for now so he stands back up and looks around. Seeing he doesn't have a good view here, he tries to find a new spot. He walks over to a nearby tree that's slanted slightly and tries to scale it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:27 pm

The goshawk shifts its position on the tree branch, facing its back to Ninja. This is his chance to move out of the bird of prey's range before it spots him. Without hesitation, Ninja bolts and dashes across the open then runs through a few small patches of grass, dodges drie doring bushes and climbs over fallen down trees until he reaches an area where he's safe. Out of breath and the muscles in his legs burning, Ninja takes a moment to rest before continuing on with his mission.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Kamaria is torn between her love for Killer and the shock that he would be willing to leave her so soon.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Fly follows Killer.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 pm

kamaria just pads away angrily. Killer had the attention span of a fly- one minute he cared, the next her didn't.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Meanwhile, Mischka has stopped to take a break of his own to briefly enjoy the landscape and majestic animals around him. He is being less vigilant for danger and his leniency could cost him if he isn't careful.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Dahoma watches with wide eyes. Drama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:43 am

Aliya looks over, but then gets back to foraging.

Suri gets back to foraging, despite being in her own little world.

Emzio looks around. The Kalahari was beautiful. She didn't know intirely about the threats though and that could be a lethal mistake... Yet she keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:45 pm

Mischka is so enthralled with his surroundings that he fails to notice a dangerous puff adder lazily and slowly slithering towards him. Luckily, the snake hasn't scensed him and slips into a bush 10 ft away from Mischka to lay and wait for smaller prey, such as mice and lizards.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Duke hasn't noticed Emzio wonder off, and is instead focused on climbing the tree. He almost slips and falls off, but quickly regains a grip. He fearlessly continues to climb.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Mischka loses interest in his surroundings, realizing that he doesn't have all day to just sit around and sight see. He has some serious roving to get down to and many lady kats to impress. He begins resuming his journey south, unaware that he's heading in the direction where the puff adder is coiled, waiting for ususpecting prey to cross its deadly path.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Kamaria chirps randomly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next