Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Duke goes over to the pup and sniffs her curiously. He picks Fly up by the scruff of the neck and gently sets her down in front of Aliya. He then chirps to Aliya. It's a lone pup, and no adult is in sight.

ooc- hunte890, Ninja going to the Willows is part of a plot we're doing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:41 pm

ooc: Yes so I'd rather perfer that he doesn't tag along.

Ninja sneers and slightly bares his teeth at Killer. He'll be leaving very shortly but would prefer if Killer doesn't follow him. He has a mission to complete and doesn't want any mess ups. He'd rather complete it alone. He looks back at Fly then to Aliya hoping she'll choose to spare the pup and accept her.

Mischka nudges Killer. He wouldn't mind having him tag along. Having a partner to rove with is alot more fun than roving alone. It could get pretty lonely at times when you rove alone and Mischka goes crazy if he has no one to "talk" to for a long period of time, plus it spikes up the excitement when you rove at a group in a coalition.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Ajia saw Fly and bounded over, she peeped a friendly hello to her.

Kumi looked curious, and came over.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Despite being disturbed by killer a few minutes ago, Mischka is willing to give it a try with getting to know him more. He feels that there's more than just a vicious looking male beyond the fur. From seeing how he's acting with Fly right now, he's sure that Killer can be a caring and gentle meerkat. Perhaps as they rove together, they can also bond.

Ninja lays down next to Fly and gives her a caring nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Kamaria looked around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Ninja is worried about Mischka taking Killer along with him on a roving trip. He worries that Killer's unpredictable violent behavior could get him hurt or worse...Ninja shakes away his paranoid thoughts. Maybe Killer isn't as bad as he looks.

Mischka swivels his head in all directions. Now which way should they go on their roving mission today?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Fly doesn't understand Killer and is a little startled... She heads over to Aliya, frightened. Fly isn't timid but still gets scared...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Below ground, Conker finds his brother Cactus. He gets low to the floor and begins to slink towards him, preparing to make a sneak playfight attack.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Duke waits and sees what Aliya decides to do with Fly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Ninja also waits. His heart starts to race with nervous anticipation.

Mischka moves a few feet away from the Jumaas then looks over his shoulder to see if Killer will follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:44 am

Emzio watches Aliya and Fly waiting to see what they do.

Suri also watches.

Aliya smiles at Fly. She wouldn't hurt her. She scent marks her and then nuzzles her, assuring her that she is part of the Jumaas now.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:49 am

Cloud chirps a quiet hello to Fly.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:22 am

Fly smiles at Cloud and chirps back. She feels reassured.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Ninja is relieved to see Fly get accepted into the group. He nuzzles her gently as a greeting.

Mischka smiles, happy to see that Fly has been accepted into the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Duke nuzzles the pup and starts moving again, looking back to make sure the pup is having no trouble following the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Killer saw Fly aceepted.
Killer then jumped into the air and growled Yes she is here with us.
Killer then stopped and thinked he was an idiot showing his soft and hyper side.
Killer was like that as a pup Killer hoped nobody noticed.
Killer then growled to Mishcka i will come if the little pup called Fly comes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Mischka shakes his head disapprovingly. A pup can't come with them on a roving trip, it would be extremely dangerous for them.

Ninja resumes following the group, staying close to Fly to make sure she keeps up with the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Killer saw Ninja close to Fly.
Killer growled unhappily he wanted to be with Fly.
Killer just followed Mishcka and looked back at Fly and smiled at Fly hoping nobody noticed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Ninja sneers at Killer. He doesn't trust him around Fly, fearing he may harm her.

Mischka looks back and notices Killer stalling a bit. He peeps with a hint of excited impatience. He wants get going now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Killer just followed Mishcka to go and find some food.
Kilelr planed to give it to Fly and Kamaria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Killer just followed Mishcka to go and find some food.
Kilelr planed to give it to Fly and Kamaria.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Mischka decides foraging for food would be a good idea first before heading off to a group to rove at. The 2 males are going to need all the strength and awareness they need if they are to make a lucky and unscaved escape if caught by the rival group's males.

Ninja looks up at the sky, keeping a watchful eye out for predators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Aliya reaches a decent foraging spot and starts digging.

Suri digs, slowly.

Emzio, also being a pup, smiles at Fly before also foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Killer finds a beetle and eats it.
Killer then saw a large,sweet, and lumpy millipede he then was deciding to givie it to Kamaria or Fly.
Killer then decided he would forage some food for Kamaria and Fly later
Killer cleaned the millipede and eats it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Duke starts to forage as well, staying close to Aliya. He digs up a beetle and eats it happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next