Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Conker sniffs at the dung beetle then swats at it again and giggles as he does so.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:33 pm

ooc: He's mates with Kamaria!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:38 pm

ooc: And I'm not sure if there are any other females in the group you can have Killer mate with Hunte890
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:39 pm

ooc: I asked Dipsy about the new mob. If she says yes, would you like the Mayans as a name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Cactus touched his nose to the grub and snorted in disgust. Eww, it's gooey!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:44 pm

(yeah ok its ok)
Killer looked at all the snarls.
Killer didnt want to fight if he did he would just get injured more and the others would get injured.
Killer just wanted to join the mob for a while.
Killer was a dominant meerkat but he would try his best not to be angry by Duke.
Killer just sat down he wanted to be with Kamaria.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Ninja's aggression lightens as Killer appears to be showing a bit of submission but he remains on gaurd.

Mischka backs away from Killer and watches him warily.

Conker tries to fit his mouth around the dung beetle but as he gets a taste of it, he spits and backs away from the insect. It tasted horrible!
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Duke roughly hipslams Killer and scentmarks him, letting him know HE is dominant male. He nomally wouldn't allow a male that attacked him earlier into the mob, but he's feeling generous. He'll keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Ninja keeps his distance from killer. He isn't ready forgive him for attacking him earlier and is in no mood to give him a friendly greeting. He glares at the male. He'll have to work hard to earn his trust.

Mischka approaches Killer and sniffs him then backs away still wary of this new member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Killer tought he was famous.
Killer looked at Duke hipslam him he would have just attacked.
But Killer didnt want to attack he just joined this mob because of his mate.
Killer then just layed down on the ground and looked around
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Duke eyes Killer warily. This new male will have to earn his trust before he can give him an important job to do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Mischka approaches Killer again and sits next to him. Even though he's wary of this new male, he wants to sort of get know him. Who knows, he may not be as bad as everyone thinks he is.

Ninja snorts and turns his back to Killer. He wants nothing to do with him right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Killer saw the meerkat lay next to him.
Killer looked at the meerkat and smirked.
Killer knew the meerkat wanted to know about him so Killer peeped I will tell you my secrets if you want.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:16 pm

ooc- How about when Ninja heads to the Willows and finds them, he doesn't see Linda (say because she's resting in a bolthole) and assumes the worst, only to find her later.

ic- Duke resumes sentry duty, patiently waiting for Aliya to decide to go.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Killer's smirk makes Mischka nervous but he can't help being further curious about this male. He peeps wanting to know his secrets.

ooc: Ok that sounds like a good idea. And he'll be spotted by the Willows males and be hottly pursued I might even have him recieve a nasty injury to his back right leg from one of the males.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:37 pm

ooc- I still want them to be reunited though and spend some time together.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 pm

ooc: Same here. I was thinking the next roving trip he takes to the Willows that could happen or are you still planning for Linda to temporarily join the Jumaa?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:46 pm

ooc- She will, but I want them to see eachother today.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:58 pm

ooc: Oh ok. I'll have Ninja hang around in Willows territory after he assumes the worst of her survival. He'll suddenly develop a stubborness of not believing that she's dead.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:59 pm

ooc- Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Below ground, Conker has lost interest in the dung beetle and is plodding about, exploring deeper into the burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Kamaria stays away from Killer. She didn't want to arouse suspicion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:11 am

Aliya rolls her eyes at Killer. SHe believed every meerkat deserved a chance, but he was just a nuisance. She looks around and makes lead calls, leading the group out.

Suri slowly follows.

Emzio also follows.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:27 am

Kumi followed.

Romeo sat back to stay and babysit.

Ajia followed her mother out.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Mischka and Ninja follow Aliya eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Jumaa Mob (JU)-
Jump to: