Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:13 pm

ooc: Oh ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Killer was angry he didnt even want to rove he alredy had a mate.
Killer just wanted to help Mishcka but Mishcka was being pathetic.
Killer then growled loudly at Mishcka triying to make him know that they should go.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Mischka rolls his eyes at Killer. He should know that rushing could be fatal if you don't know what you're doing out there in the roving feild. He pulls up a beetle and munches on it but agrees that they must be get going before it gets too late. Mischka decides he will forage along the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Killer then follows Mishcka and along the way growls where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Fly had taken to Killer... He had a fierce temper but she sensed something beneath... It sparked her curiousity.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Kamaria snarled at Killer. He had no idea roving was just to find more mates! She chased after him crying out, hopeful he would stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Fly looked up at Kamaria and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Kamaria stopped in shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:55 am

Killer just stopped he wondered if Kamaria knew that he wasent going to find mates.
He was just going to help Mishcka get mates.
Killer just stopped and decided to stay with Kamaria.
Killer was really attracted by her.
Killer then dug a hole and went inside hoping Kamaria would follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:26 am

Aliya eats a gecko.

Suri eats a scorpion.

Emzio eats a small catipillar.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:24 am

Duke doesn't notice Ninja wonder off, but seeing his devotion to the mob, he'd be fine with it anyways. He hasn't yet noticed Mischka and Killer either.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:31 am

Kamaria doesn't go underground with Killer. She's disgusted with her. She didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 am

Duke finally takes notice of what's happening and comes over, asking what's going on.

ooc- I'll still give Mischka a chance to sneak away, but the noisy confrontation between Killer and Kamaria is hard to ignore for an alert DM on sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:34 am

Fly follows Killer with eager eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Inside the burrow, Cactus remained in his hiding place without moving a muscle. He hoped that Conker wouldn't find him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Aliya looks at Kamaria and Killer, wondering what's going on.

Suri is foraging, not concerned by others.

Emzio is full so she decides to have a look at her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Kamaria walks away from Killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Suri looks up at the sky, suddenly in a daze...

Aliya looks at Suri wondering what she was looking at. She looks in the direction she's looking and sees nothing. She shakes her head sadly and gets back to foraging.

Emzio looks at the wide range of plants with a smile. It was so tempting to just go out there, into the horizon... She shakes her head. That could never happen. She could go for a short walk though. She looks around before walking a short distance from the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:33 am

Dahoma watches Kamaria, killer and Fly with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:31 am

Duke barks again, asking what's going on. So far whatever is happening doesn't look like something he'll be happy about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Killer saw Duke.
Killer had sad eyes he then left not answering.
Killer wondered what was going on.
(What is wrong with Kamaria)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Mischka spots Duke and becomes submissive by crouching low to the ground. Recently he's been on the recieving end of his aggression ever since he abandoned his responsibilities as a babysitter and wonders what he could've done this time to be approached questioningly. He peeps telling Duke that he and Killer were leaving for a roving trip. Mischka eyes Killer suspciously. It appears something is going on between him, Kamaria and Fly. He peeps wondering if Killer is still going to join him on a roving trip or if he's going to stay behind with Fly and Kamaria.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Duke gives a low growl and heads back to the others. He doesn't want to deal with right now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Mischka sighs in relief. This time he got out of getting a beating but he should continue to watch his step. Another lack of responsibility could get his tail in a sling...literally. He sits down on his haunches looking around and waits to see if Killer still wants to follow him. If not he'll head out on his own...hopefully soon. He doesn't want to be around Duke for too long.

Meanwhile, Ninja has trekked to the other side of Jumaa territory. He digs into the ground furiously looking for prey to fill up on before heading to a group to cause chaos at.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Duke grooms himself and stands back up for sentry duty again. He notices Ninja is gone, but does nothing. Ninja isn't the one he's aggitated about, so he'll let him rove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next