Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 7th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:27 am

Zippers
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Rabscuttle ...... 6 months and 08 days
Alfonso...... 2 month 22 days
Angel, Bruno and Jack... 2 month and 07 days.
Macho B, Chaviva, Bilhah, Wacky, Cookie Dough..... 0 months and 02 Days

Temporary Dispersals:
Lewa
Sassy
Spunky
El-harairah
Dastan
Chetana
Tetzul

Temporary Adoptions still available:
None

Due Dates:
Peachy and Ironwood's Litter..... Due 11th of November
Stripe and Vardi’s Litter..... Confirmed (27th November)
Arrow and Springer's Litter..... Unconfirmed (20th of December)
----------------------------------------------
Stripe emerged, waddling due to her swollen stomach. It wasn't long until her pups were born.
Angel bounded out after her mum. She was excited about having new siblings.
Jack and Bruno emerged.

Last edited by Dipsy Tail Bonder on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:30 am

Faith wakes up and waits for Alfonso to also wake up.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:57 am

Dominic looks lovingly at his recently born pups. Five of them, all seeming healthy except for one. That one, well, he didn't seem to have all his senses like the others did.

ooc: Wacky can't smell, or hear out of one ear...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Running Star is curled around her newborn pups. She looks down smiling proudly and lovingly at them then looks to Dominic smiling. She's joyful that they all survived to be born. After she was seriously injured in the fight with the Oreos, she feared that she would lose this litter but it seemed luck was on her side. She looks back down at her nerborn pups. All seemed to be healthy. Despite one pup being born with some disabilities, she loves them deeply and will care for them all the same. She's just greatful that they all survived.

Alfonso wakes up and looks up at Faith smiling groggily.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:19 pm

ooc: Dipsy, Arrow and Springer mated in the last rp day and Arrow is now expecting.

bic: Arrow came above ground and did her best to stay away from the pups, if Running Star found out about her and Spinger mating, she'd likely tear her to shreds for getting to close to the pups.

Sugar sniffed the pups and smiled sweetly, she had always loved pups.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Running Star nuzzles her pups caringly and lets them feed. She's feeling better today as her wounds are starting to heal and is no longer in excruciating pain.

In a bolt hole not far from the Zipper's main burrow, A frail figure surfaces to greet the morning sun, it's Peachy. She's been on her own for a few weeks and she's been struggling to keep her and her soon to be born pups alive. A few days ago, she had tried to rejoin the Zippers but was chased away by Running Star. She appears to be weak from not eating enough and has lost a substaintial amount of weight, something that could prove to be fatal to her unborn litter. Unbeknownst to her, Running Star has given birth so she could stand a better chance of being reaccepted if she encounters the Zippers.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Dominic scent marks the burrow. He had been on edge ever since the fight with Springer and Arrow, and he was often grumpy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Running Star finishes feeding her pups and joins her mate, Dominic, above ground. She gives him a loving nuzzle then grooms him affectionately. She's also on edge after the dominance fight with Arrow and has been even more snappier than usual toward her female subordinates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:15 am

Faith smiles back to Alfonso, also tired.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Alfonso is now wide awake and leaps up on to his feet, eager to start the new day.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Dominic scent marks Springer angrily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Running Star makes a B-line for Arrow and scent marks her roughly. She chatters angrily warning Arrow that she'd better know her place or she'll recieve more than a scent marking next time.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Arrow shot an icy glare at Running Star, she reluctantly submitted.

Springer also submitted, he hated being subordinate, but there was nothing to be done about it.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Running Star glares harshly back at Arrow. She's in no mood for nonsense and won't hesitate to lay down a punishment if there's any fooling around from anyone. She's still in a bad mood from losing a battle, some land and nearly her life to the Oreos. She vows that once she's in better condition, there will be vengence.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Dominic lashes his tail. He watches Springer angrily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Running Star returns to her mate's side. She waits a little longer for some more members to emerge before leading the group out to forage. Any late starters left behind will be incharge of watching the pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:53 am

Faith also gets up, though still a bit tired, she's ready to emerge.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:37 am

Stripe nervously padded over to Running Star. With pups on the way, she did not want to be left to babysit.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:39 am

Chetana stuck close to Stripe.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Running Star narrows her eyes at Stripe. She barks sternly, telling her she'll be attending the foraging party. She doesn't trust the females who are, or could be pregnant, around her pups. She peeps for someone to stay behind to watch her pups then makes lead calls.

Alfonso follows with a high spirited prance.

ooc: Pancake, if you want to resume rping Running Star you can:)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Lewa followed closely, green eyes gleaming. (Maybe one day he could babysit a litter we're testing and runs off when he's bored, and the litter is killed off... Just a little plan of mine. X3)

ooc: Ok, thanks! I will! 8D
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:12 pm

ooc: That sounds like it'll be interesting.

Meanwhile, Peachy has found the Zippers mob and is watching them from the top of a dune as they start to head out to forage. She gets down low, but is hesitant to approach the group. She fears she may be chased off again if she's spotted, but she's desperate to be back in their company and security. She also feels weak from living on her own for so long. She can't afford to be insecure, her life, along with her unborn pups' lives, depends on her being persistent. She hasn't felt much movement from her unborn litter and fears it could already be too late for them.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Since she hadn't babysat since Peachy's eviction, Faith decides to babysit today. She may have vowed to herself to take care of Alfonso until Peachy's (possible) return, she decided he should be safe enough with the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Peachy tails the group, following at a safe distance. She'll wait for the right time to make an approach on the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:50 pm

Dominic churrs to Running Star. They should get going soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next