Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Stripe sees Peachy and quietly chrrs, glad she is okay. She cast a worried look at Running Star, worried about what she'll do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:14 am

Faith sits at the burrow, grooming herself.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 am

Jay watches Peachy, hoping the best.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:11 am

Arrow saw the way Peachy was looking at Alfonso and snorted at Dominic, nice way to treat the female who saved Alfonso from the Blizzards and asked for nothing in return. This attitude of her's would likely wear off, at longest, it would last 'til the end of her pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Dominic eyed Arrow. He didn't kill pups. He turned to Springer. Angry. He didn't need them any more. They were a threat to his and Running Star's dominance. An old dominant couple, possibly looking for power again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Alfonso lays down in the sand and sighs. There's nothing he can do to help his mother. With everyone turning to Running Star, it appears she's going to be the judge on what will happen with his mother Peachy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:23 pm

ooc: Is anyone going to play Running Star until Pancake comes back on?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:04 pm

ooc: I geuss I could rp her again, when needed, until Pancake returns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 pm

ooc: Okay, that would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Running Star spots Peachy but doesn't make a move to chase her off. She could be useful for when it comes to helping to feed her pups but not until she gives birth. She'll allow Peachy back in to have her pups but she'll be keeping a VERY close eye on her until then. She is still pregnant and despite her innocently harmless nature, protective maternal harmones can turn even the most gentlest of female meerkats into a threat. Running Star holds her head up high and glares sternly at Peachy then walks a fast pace towards her. She makes contact with Peachy by hipslamming and scent marking her roughly. Running Star barks telling Peachy she won't be allowed to be near her pups until she has given birth.

Peachy's muscles stiffen as she's spotted by Running Star then is being approached by her. It's the moment of truth now. She gets down low and lays on her side in submission, desperate to be let back into the group. She makes pleading submissive chirps convincing Running Star to please reaccept her. She promises she will never harm her pups. And if her instincts to increase her litter's chances of survival by killing Running Star's kick in, she'll feircely defy those instincts. She cringes but after being hipslammed and scent marked, she sighs in relief. She nods understanding and respecting Running Star's wishes. Right now the only pup she wants to see is her son Alfonso.

Alfonso squeals with joy and bounds over to Peachy. He churrs in content as he sinks into her warm and comforting fur, happy to be reunited with his mother.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Dominic sighed with relief. He scent marked the area. They didn't need another visit from pest Iron Wood.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Just to make sure Peachy fully heeds her warning, Running Star scent marks a bush then her once more. Afterwards, Running Star makes lead calls for the group to resume their trek to the foraging grounds

Peachy slinks down low chirping apologetically and submissively. She promises Running Star that she'll keep her distance from her newborn pups. She follows behind Running Star, assuming that she'll want to keep a close eye on her.

Alfonso watches the interaction between Running Star and Peachy nervously but soon he's back to being his happy self now that he's reunited with his mother.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Dominic follows.

Jay follows.

Wacky peeps for no reason.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Peachy nuzzles her son nurturingly. She was afraid that she would never get to see him again.

Alfonso churrs happily as he walks along side his mother. Now they can once again enjoy all of the good times they had together before Peachy was evicted.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Dominic watches Springer.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Running Star stop her group at a promising looking foraging spot. green grass and all kinds of vegetation dot the area and there are a few fallen down camel thorn trees, great places to find scorpions. She scans the landscape checking for danger then begins digging furiously into the ground.

Peachy begins to forage. She needs all the nutrients she can get to regain the weight and strength she lost during her eviction and to support her unborn pups.

Alfonso happily digs alongside his mother.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Dominic stands sentry first.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Peachy finds a juicy a skink and munches it down quickly.

Alfonso scours about at the ground and eventually finds himself a large gecko. It's a bit of a mouthful for a small pup like him but he takes on the challenge of eating it and eventually swallows the whole thing down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:00 am

Faith is at the burrow, unaware of Peachy being let back into the group. She goes below ground to check on the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Peachy wobbles as she slowly moves from spot to spot to forage. She sits to rest for a moment after she has chosen a promising looking spot for juicy morsels. Being heavily pregnant makes her feel sluggish and can be a toll on her legs if she moves around alot due to the extra weight of the pups she is carrying.

Alfonso shovles into the ground, quickly forming a small hole. It seems he's gotten the hang of digging indepently and doesn't need to be aided by an adult.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Dominic scans the sky. He didn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Peachy gets back to digging. Soon she finds a large millipede and after dragging it across the ground, devours it ravenously.

Alfonso finds himself a beetle and eats it slowly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Jay watches Peachy. She must really be hungry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Still very hungry, Peachy moves on to another spot and shovels into the ground furiously. She hasn't had anything decent to eat in days and worries the lack of food may have caused harm to her unborn pups and hopes if she gets enough food to eat today, it may make up for helping to strengthen her unborn pups' growth.

Alfonso follows his mother happily. He looks up at her with his wide eyes filled with concern. He hopes she'll be Ok.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Jay sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next