Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Peachy pulls up a large millipede. This should help to raise up her energy level and regain some of the weight she lost during her eviction. She drags it across the ground then devours it hungrily.

Alfonso stands up on his small hind legs and looks around. He's perfected the technique of standing up on his hind legs without a problem but is still young to learn how to do sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Dominic scent marks a nearby bush.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Peachy looks at her eager son and smiles proudly. He's growing fast and it won't be long before he's taking part in the group's more serious responsibilities. She can see that her son will become a reliable and brave member of the group when he's older.

Alfonso surveys his surroundings with amazement. He can see so much more when he's standing on his hind legs.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:32 pm

ooc: You should play Running Star until Pancake returns.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:52 pm

ooc: Ok.

Running Star happily forages. The change in seasons has put her in a good mood knowing that it will supply her and her group with a large amount of prey for a quite some time and she'll be able to supply milk for every pup in her new litter.

Peachy gets back to foraging but suddenly finds herself getting distracted by an urge to want to see Running Star's pups. She sits up on her haunches, her muzzle caked with sand. She looks around almost in a way that makes it look like she's acting shady then begins to make her way back to the burrow unnoticed.

Alfonso sees his mother heading off some where and peeps wondering where she's going.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:53 pm

Dominic watched Springer warily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Running Star is blissfully unaware of Peachy heading towards the burrow and she is also unaware of what her intentions are for her newborn pups. She is too preoccupied with chowing down on a juicy millipede to take notice of what her group may be up to around her.

Peachy begins to develop a guilty concience. She had promised Running Star that she wouldn't go near her pups but she can't ignore this urge and must make a visit to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:02 am

Dominic notices Peachy walking away. He could think less of it and starts to dig in the sand again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:33 am

Faith is unaware of Peachy heading towards the burrow and is underground with the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:13 pm

The burrow comes in sight and Peachy's heart begins to race. She's not supposed to be here but continues to advance closer to the burrow. She doesn't see anyone above ground but instinctively knows that someone had stayed behind to babysit. With the babysitter inside watching the pups, this could be challenge for her to be able to satify her urge.

ooc: Don't worry I don't plan for Peachy to kill or harm any of the pups but she has developed the instincts to want to but she'll fight it off and instead she'll stay at the burrow to help Faith babysit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:36 pm

ooc: okay.

bic: Faith suddenly freezes. The breeze wafted a scent into her nose. It was a meerkat. She warily creeps towards the entrance clumsily, unaware that it's Peachy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Peachy is now within a few dozen feet from the burrow. She suddenly hesitates, afraid to go any further but her instincts are yelling at her to keep going. She swallows hard and slowly resumes her shifty advance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Faith peers her head above ground, paranoid that it a rival group would be up there. She sees Peachy and she grins in surprise. She hadn't seen her since her eviction. Unknown to her, she had been let back into the group earlier.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:26 pm

Peachy sees Faith peering out of the burrow and smiles a greeting. She conceals her nervous and shifty behavior so as to not make Faith suspicious and casually approaches the burrow entrance. She peeps letting Faith know that was allowed back into the group and had decided to stop by to check on the pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Jay digs in the sand and pulls up a beetle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:52 pm

Back at the foraging party, Alfonso is oblivious to his mother's potentially deadly plans for Running Star's pups and is busying himself with practicing his skills on how to clean a millipede before eating it. He's seen how the cleaning technique is done by the adults but he's new to the technique and dragging the millipede across the sand is proving to be a bit of a challenge for him.

Running Star is unaware of Peachy disobeying her and is happily munching on a large beetle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:56 am

Faith nods and allows Peachy to go below ground, for a moment foragetting that being pregnant, she could harm the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Peachy relaxes relieved that she hasn't raised Faith's suspicions. She smiles and nods a thanks then slips into the burrow. She can smell the pups and begins making her way towards them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Dominic is unaware that his pups are being threatened at the burrow...

ooc: Should Running Star and DOminic mate again over the next skip?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 pm

ooc: Sure if you want.

Running Star is also tragically unaware of the potential threat facing her pups. She's still hungry and is foraging underneath of a bush. She has caught the scent of something delicious and is determined to work her way to get to it.

Alfonso is looking around to see if any of the pups are in a playful mood. He's up for a wrestling match and hopes someone is game for one.

Peachy can hear the squeaks of the pups get louder as she advances further through the complex of burrow tunnels. Soon she reaches the area she's been looking for, the birth chamber, and creeps in to get a look at the pups. She lifts up to where she's sitting on her haunches and leans against the wall taking a moment to observe the pups who lay a few inches in front of her feet. There's 5 of them, laying there, looking innocent, adorable, helpless.....suddenly a viciously sinister sounding voice hollars demandingly through Peachy's head Kill them!!! KILL THEM NOW!!! While you've got the chance! Peachy wrenches her eyes closed for a few seconds then snaps them open wide. It's her instincts. The instincts to want to kill Running Star's pups has suddenly kicked in. Peachy then finds herself begining to think. This has never happened to her before but if it's to increase HER pups' chances of survival....NO! Peachy shakes her head. Trying to fight off the murderous urge to want to get rid of Running Star's pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:32 am

Faith is also unaware, despite being at the burrow and decides to go see how Peachy and the pups are.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Peachy is unaware of Faith entering the burrow as she struggles with her mental battle to either spare Running Star's pups or kill them to increase her litter's chances of survival. She partially obeys her instincts and gently picks up one of the pups by the scruf then pauses. She wrenches one eye closed tightly while twitching the other, trying to fight off the urge to murder. Suddenly that loud demanding voice hollars through her head again Kill the pups now! Do it! Peachy closes her eyes tightly and puts pressure on the pup with her teeth. Suddenly she drops the pup. She can't do it. She just isn't the type of meerkat to kill. Even when faced against an enemy she won't kill. She gets up on all 4s and backs away from the pups. She refuses to obey her instincts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:37 am

Faith peers from around the corner, luckily for Peachy's sake missing what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Peachy hears the sound of footsteps behind her and tenses up. She knows that it's Faith but fears that she may have gotten a gist of what she was trying to attempt. Peachy turns to face Faith, an innocent smile spread across her face. But it appears Faith hasn't noticed anything suspicious so Peachy relaxes. She peeps letting her know she decided to return to the burrow to relax and to offer some help she may need with babysitting duty.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:49 pm

ooc: I was thinking that Dominic and Running Star's next litter should be on the 25th of December. Christmas! Or the 24th, and be born late at night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next