Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Lancaster follows Buckeye anxiously. While out foraging, he'll also keep a keen eye out for his brother Tank and desperately hopes that today will shine some light on the hopes that he's still alive.

ooc: Pancake, I think I remember Lavender was one of your sister's characters. If you'd like to you can rp her again. I decided to rp her for a bit while you were gone.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Linda eagerly follows when Buckeye emerges and leads them out, but stays at the rear. She's still nervous around Buckeye.

Bravo follows closer to the front.

Ariel skips around in the burrow, looking for someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Lancaster trots at the front, eager to resume his search mission for Tank.

ooc:Actually I changed my mind. I'm going to have Tank return today to the Willows. Lancaster leaves the group to search for him and he'll discover him resting under a camel thorn tree on the edge of Willows territory.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:28 pm

ooc- Okay. Maybe that can happen while Linda is out with Ninja.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:33 pm

ooc: Ok sounds good to me:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Maylene follows close behind Buckeye, but not too close as she doesn't want to cause any fights.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Linda walks along, hoping they get to a foraging spot soon. The long walks to foraging spots are starting to become difficult for her. She's not used to carrying the extra weight of a litter of pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Lancaster lashes his tail and fidgets with his claws with each placement of his paws on the ground. He's feeling restless and hopes to find his brother today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Once there, Buckeye starts foraging.

Jackie and Snowflake start digging quickly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Linda is relieved when they arrive and quickly starts foraging, digging up a millipede and eating it fast.

Bravo forages as well, targeting some grubs.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Lancaster begins to forage. He needs to gather up his strength before heading out to search for his brother.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Linda digs for herself and eyes the others as well. As her litter grows and she becomes more hungry, stealing food is looking more promising.

Bravo eats a beetle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Jackie eats a beetle.

Snowflake eats a centipede.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Lancaster finds a lizard. He looks around to make sure no one is about to steal it and to also check for danger, then munches on it hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Linda eyes the lizard hungerly. She sees Lancaster eat it and digs for her own food. She finds a scorpion and eats it ravenously, before moving on to a lizard she finds herself.

Bravo eats a millipede.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Maylene goes over to a bush and begins to dig and soons finds a skink and devours it quickly so that nobody else had the change of getting at it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Lancaster turns and digs into the ground. He pulls up a cricket and eats it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Linda continues to eat, trying to get as much nutrients as possible.

Bravo forages at a slower pace, enjoying what he finds and resting between snacks.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Lancaster takes a brief break to check for danger and enjoy the beautiful landscape then returns to foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Maylene then moves on to dig deeper into the bush and picked up a large beetle and muched down on it quickly and then moved over to a tree and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Linda continues to forage. She's taking advantage of the increased supply of food, even though there wasn't much more considering the wet season was just beginning.

Bravo takes a breaks from foraging and sits in a nice quiet spot. He just went roving a week ago, and plans to wait before going again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Lancaster pulls up something he's never eaten before, a toad. He has it by the legs in his mouth and the slippery prize is proving to be hard to hang on to as its constant squirming causes Lancaster to lose his grip on it and drop it. He clamps his jaws down around its body and chews on it hard, trying to kill and eat it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Linda sees Lancaster's find and quietly edges closer. She'd rather not steal, but it is for the best that she gets plenty of food at the least amount of work.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Lancaster loses his grip on the toad again and drops it, unaware Linda is close by and could take advantage of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Linda takes this as her chance and snatches the toad before running off, trying to eat as she does so, with little success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next