Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Lancaster is caught off gaurd when Linda snatches the toad right from under him but lets her have it. He understands that she needs the food more than he does as she is expecting a litter of pups and needs the nutrition. He moves on to find something else.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Linda eats the toad and looks back, starting to regret the decision. Normally she doesn't steal food, but the demands of her pregnancy urged her to. She looks at the ground, feeling guilty.

Bravo saw the whole thing and growls to himself. Another thing different about his sister because of what Ninja did.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Lancaster isn't bothered by Linda's sudden change in behavior and begins to forage in a different spot. He won't fight back if she chooses to steal from him again. He'd rather just let it go than to react defiantly.

ooc: He's a lover and not much of a fighter lol. I plan to have him become more passive and lazy as the rp days go by.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:04 pm

ooc- Okay.

ic- Linda grooms herself, trying to get rid of the thought. She can't help it. She needs the food anyways.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Lancaster sniffs along the ground as he tries to find another promising foraging spot.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Luna digs around and finds a beetle larvae.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:49 am

Jackie finds a beelte larvae.

Snowflake finds a beetle.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:34 am

Linda gets back to digging a little further away. She still feels guilty after stealing the toad from Lancaster, and doesn't want any more trouble caused by her newfound aggression at getting food.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:43 am

Clover glances at Tuck... Then at Linda... Why was she acting this way?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 am

ooc- You know Linda is pregnant right? I don't recall you ever posting after she mated.

ic- Linda digs around for more food. Hopefully in the future she'll be able to control the urge to steal food for her unborn litter.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Josephine trotted alongside Lancaster foraging and rose tall up on her back legs. Feeling the morning breeze through her whiskers she twitched and quickly regained her balance. She was also concerned for Tank to return home for both his sake and Lancaster’s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Jackie watches Linda, trying to hide a half eaten skink in her mouth. She quickly tries to finish it.

Snowflake also forages.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Linda digs up a beetle and protects it until she has time to eat it. She sits on her haunches and takes a good look around, taking a momentary break. She notices Clover and Jackie looking at her, and tries to hide her embarrassment.

Bravo gets back to foraging, digging where he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Jackie gets back to foraging, having finished her skink.

Snowflake looks at Jackie curiously, before also getting back to foraging.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:34 am

Tuck smiles at Clover.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:33 am

Linda starts digging again, resuming her hunt for food. She still feels a little tired though. Maybe a nap will do her good.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Lancaster forages happily along Josephine's side. Every minute he spends with her he charishes dearly and plans to be with her for a long time. He's found a spot which could harbor something delectable and digs furiously to get to this delicious smelling prey.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Linda digs up a millipede and eats it slowly after rubbing off the toxins. She finally starts to feel full and sits back down. She sees a bolthole close by. Maybe she can rest in there.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Lancaster partially uncovers a scorpion and bites off the stinger. He pulls it out of the sand but instead of eating the whole thing himself, he bites it in half and nudges half the scorpion over to Josephine then eats his half quickly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Linda decides to take a nap. She heads into the bolthole and goes to the bottom, where she quickly finds it's a small bolthole. She lays down and gets comfortable.

Bravo eats a skink at a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Lancaster takes a break to stare off into the distance and begins to think about where Tank could be...if he's still alive. He knows Tank likes to hang out under camel thorn trees. He loves listening to their leaves blow in the wind and enjoys gazing at their beautiful vegetation, especially when they're in bloom. He suddenly gets an idea. While on his search mission, he'll focus mainly on checking under camel thorn trees. On his last search missions, he spent most of the time searching in burrows and bolt holes and got no where. Perhaps Lancaster could get lucky this time..at least he hopes so.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Bravo stands up and looks around, more for the view than sentry duty, as there's already sentries on duty.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Still feeling hungry, Lancaster decides he'll grab another bite before heading off on his search mission.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Linda slowly starts to doze off.

Bravo sits to rest.

Back at the burrow, Ariel explores the insides of the burrow. Her goal today is to visit every spot she hasn't been yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Lancaster shovels into the ground and after a few digs he pulls up a skink and munches on it slowly. He's starting to feel the hungry feeling in his stomach disappear. If he gets hungry again later he'll forage but right now, he's starting to get anxious about wanting to set out looking for his brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next