Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Mischka heads into the burrow and returns to Ninja's side. He sees that his wounds aren't serious which is a huge relief. He gently grooms Ninja's wounds to ease the pain.

Ninja peeps, thanking Mischka for nursing his wounds. He looks down at the burrow floor still feeling guilty. Because of him, Linda and the pups could be in danger or worse, dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:47 am

Unaware of a rover in her territory, Aliya eats a beetle.

Emzio dozes off in the shade.

Suri keeps digging.

Little Boy stands sentry, also unaware of Bravo in the territory.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:10 am

ooc: What happened?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:21 pm

ooc: Roving Willows male Bravo made a visit to the babysitting burrow hoping that there might be females around but ended up sheltering in the burrow with Mischka and Ninja when 2 goshawks appeared. He recognized Ninja from when Tank told him about him and attacked him for getting his sister pregnant which is causing her great stress.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Bravo stops once out of view. He'll pay eventually. He sniffs the ground and gets back to roving, having come across the foraging party's trail.

Duke keeps watch. He's unaware that Bravo is getting closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Suri goes to the shade, also full.

Aliya keeps foraging. Her pups still needed milk, so she had to forage more.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Duke watches the land for predators, unaware of two seperate dangers approaching the mob.

Bravo stops momentarily. The wounds left by Ninja are starting to bother him. He feels he's left Ninja a good enough warning to keep him away from his sister.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Conker squeaks frightened. He may have not been able to see or hear what was going on but felt the vibrations of feet thumping around the burrow and he smelt the scent of a potential danger.

Ninja hears the frightened squeals of the pups and turns into the chamber to tend to them. He curls his body around them and grooms them to calm them down. He sighs with guilt as he thinks about Linda. Has she been evicted and picked off by a predator? He can't get the thought of her fate out his head. Despite her protective brother's warning, He's thinking about making a trip to the Willows to see if she and her unborn litter are still alive and in the group.

Mischka looks at the tunnel that leads to the burrow entrance. Maybe with all that's happened so far today he shouldn't go roving and should stay behind to help Ninja protect the pups for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Bravo gets moving again, and soon comes in sight of the foraging party. Prehaps this will be more pleasant and smooth. He finds cover and sneaks closer.

Duke doesn't notice him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Unaware of Bravo roving at the foraging party, Ninja cuddles with the pups. This morning's exciting events have made him tired and he's thinking of taking a little afternoon katnap.

Michka returns above ground where he stands gaurd in front of the burrow mouth. The predator attack and the appearance of a rover at the burrow has put him on high alert.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Bravo inches closer, trying to spot a female to push his luck with. He just needs to wait for one to stray from the rest.

Duke is still oblivious to Bravo's presence. The wind is carrying Bravo's scent in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Ninja rests his head next to the pups, closes his eyes and quickly falls into a deep sleep. He hasn't realized just how tired he was.

Mischka scans the area for potential dangers. With Ninja below ground with the pups, the responsibility of standing gaurd and blocking anything from trying to enter is in his paws.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Bravo lays down in the cover of some bushes. Now to wait.

Duke checks the skies. He's more focused on predators and groups of meerkats, so Bravo goes undetected for now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Mischka looks around, scanning his surroundings closely. As they only babysitter above ground now, he must stay extra vigilant to what's going on around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:25 am

Little Boy looks around casually, taking his job as sentry at his own pace. He hasn't seen Bravo yet and is currently oblivious to his presence.

Emzio is asleep in the shade.

Suri is also on sentry and scans the area. She is unaware of his presence for now.

Aliya digs for food, also unaware of Bravo's presence.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:42 am

Bravo remains still and waits, hoping to find a lone female willing to mate. Even if he doesn't succeed today, he plans to return here in the future, despite the long walk. This mob seems to have many fine females to choose from.

Duke looks around in the nearby bushes and grass. Something might be waiting out for a chance to strike in there.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Mischka sits on his haunches and sighs, bored. Now that Ninja isn't hawking over him, this should be his oppertunity to sneak off on a roving mission but he doesn't seem to be quick to taking the advantage. The morning dangers that appeared at the burrow has him torn between making the choice of staying loyal to his friend and the group or leaving to go roving. If he leaves now, there will be no one above ground to watch for danger. He leans back. He decides he'll wait until Ninja is awake to make his sneak away plans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Below, Cactus fell asleep, piled up on his siblings.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Conker feels warmth beside him and presses up against Ninja, whom is still sound asleep next to the pup pile.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Bravo scans the group, hoping to catch eye of a female straying from the others. He stops and notices something. Duke is staring directly at him.

Duke has spotted Bravo, and they stare eachother down momentarily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Ninja rouses from his afternoon nap, feeling refreshed. He smiles as he notices Conker nestled up against him. He gently nuzzles the pup along with the rest then gets up quietly and carefully so as to not disturb the napping pups. He then makes his way above ground. Remembering that Mischka is up there by himself, he hurries, hoping he hasn't abandoned his job of keeping a watchful eye for danger while he was sleeping.

Mischka remains where he is. Ditching his duties while Ninja was recharching has crossed his mind a few times but he decided against heading out to rove for now. He thought that after what's happened, it'd be a smarter idea to stick around at the burrow for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Suri hasn't noticed Duke spot Bravo as she is looking in the opposite direction.

Little Boy also hasn't noticed.

Aliya eats a gecko.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Duke barks an alarm, and darts after Bravo.

Bravo flees, with Duke hot on his tail. Bravo makes a hard turn to the right and starts heading for the border, Duke following still. They both dissappear in the vegetation.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Unaware of Bravo's roving mission being foiled at the foraging party, Ninja appears back above ground and is relieved to see that Mischka hasn't left. He narrows his eyes at him. He still plans on making sure he sticks to his care giving responsibilities.

Mischka sees Ninja appear above ground and rolls his eyes as he is given a dirty look by him. He peeps telling Ninja to relax, he changed his mind about going roving today.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Bravo and Duke are still out of sight, and neither has returned yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next