Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Bravo moves deeper into the land on his quest for females, on a collision coarse for the burrow. He has no idea the father of his sister's unborn pups is here, babyistting at the burrow.

Duke scans the skies. As dominant male, it's his job to keep the mob safe. He's unaware of a rover tresspassing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Cactus is unaware that a rover, marked as a threat for him and his siblings, was in the mob's territory, heading towards the burrow. There is nothing he do about it anyway, being just ten days old.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Ninja lays in a ball on the ground next to the burrow. He's dozed off, quite possibly at the worst time as, unaware to him and Mischka, a Willows male, Bravo, is making his way towards the babysitting burrow. And unaware to Ninja, he's the brother of the female he fathered pups with.

Mischka looks over his shoulder and smirks. Ninja has fallen asleep. This gives him the perfect chance to slip off unnoticed to go roving. When Ninja wakes up, he won't be able to scold him because he won't know where he has taken off to. Mischka gets up and quietly begins to slink away from the burrow, unaware that as he's leaving, another male is closing in on the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Bravo gets close enough to see the burrow in the distance. He smiles and finds cover. Maybe he'll find luck here. The male at the entrance is an obstacle though. Maybe he can sneak passed him and into the burrow where a female may be. He's unaware that there's no adult females at the burrow, or the fact that the male is Ninja, the one Tank told him about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Cactus has no clue that Bravo is about to enter the burrow, where he and the other pups were located.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Ninja remains in a deep afternoon sleep. He's unaware that Bravo is snooping around close by.

Mischka is several feet away from the burrow and moving further. He looks back to make sure Ninja hasn't noticed him sneaking off. So far things are going along smoothly. He hasn't noticed Bravo approaching the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Bravo sneaks closer, trying to avoid waking up the male at the entrance. Hopefully this burrow has an escape route incase the male wakes up while he's inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Inside the burrow, Cactus chirped, feeling uneasy for some reason.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Ninja moves slightly and churrs passionately in his sleep. He's starting to dream about Linda and his soon to be born pups.

Suddenly, Mischka spots something in a camel thorn tree that just may dash his attempts to make a break for a roving mission. A pair of goshawks sit on a tree branch waiting patiently to snatch an unwary meerkat. Mischka snarls in frustration. He looks around. There's no other shelter besides the burrow to seek refuge in. It appears he's been spotted by the 2 birds of prey and they're about leave their roost. He preps himself to run, unfortunately back to the burrow where he could get another scolding from Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Bravo siezes his chance. He quietly steps closer, close enough to swipe at Ninja if he wanted to. He sneaks past and tries to head into the burrow, hoping to find a female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Cactus cried, hearing footsteps that were coming closer.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Goshawk 1 takes flight soon followed by goshawk 2, spooking Mischka, who makes a mad dash for the burrow. The goshawk that flew the coop first, takes off in another direction while goshawk 2 makes a swoop for Mischka. It flexes its claws as it dives down towards him. Mischka sends out loud screeching barks alerting Ninja to wake up and to get into the burrow immediately.

Ninja jumps awake as he hears the alarm barks. He suddenly spots Bravo attempting to slip into the burrow and hisses in surprise but as he sees the goshawk closing in on Mischka, he finds himself in a dilema. With Bravo being so close to the burrow, he's seen as a threat to the pups and needs to be chased off but a bird of prey is only seconds away from making a meal out either one of the meerkats. Ninja decides to leave Bravo to deal with the goshawk and dashes into the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Bravo jumps up, hitting his head on the burrow's ceiling. He's prepared to lash out at the male when he sees the large bird of prey. He runs in, not caring how the male reacts.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Mischka leaps into the burrow just a meer second away from being slashed by the goshawk's claws. He races for the deepest part of the burrow for safty but in his frantic hurry, he bumps into Bravo who had no choice but to shelter in the burrow with him and Ninja. He snarls. If he's here to harm the pups, he won't hesitate to tear him to pieces.

Ninja chatters menacingly at Bravo and blocks the chamber where the pups are but he and Mischka have no choice but to deal with a stranger in the burrow until the danger has passed. In the mean time all the boys can do is keep Bravo at bay. There isn't much room for a fight in the burrow so Mischka and Ninja just hassle him with snarls, spit calls and growls.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Bravo keeps his distance, but growls as well. He notices something about one of the males. He seems to fit the description of Ninja Tank told him about. He barks sharply, asking who he is.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Ninja snarls. He's shocked when he sees that Bravo seems to recognize him but he's never met this male before. Ninja barks introducing himself menacingly but demands to know how Bravo knows him.

Mischka bares his teeth at Bravo in a snarl. He's stepped into the lion's den and if the Jumaa return to find him here, there could be serious consequences.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Bravo stares at him for a moment. So this is Ninja, the only male to ever succeed in enticing away Linda. He barks back, telling him that he's the older brother of Linda.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Ninja is shocked to find out that this male is Linda's brother. He feels a slight bit of guilt thinking Bravo's anger directed towards him could be because he found out that he got his sister pregnant. When he was still residing in his old mob, Ninja has seen what happens to females when they fall pregnant to rovers. He fears that getting Linda pregnant might have endangered her and her unborn pups.

Mischka takes a moment to investigate to see if the goshawk is gone. He cautiously peeks his head out of the burrow. There appears to be no sign of the goshawk. That's one problem out of the way, but there's still the rover to tend to. He heads back into the burrow growling as he approaches Bravo.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Bravo growls, ready to lash out at Ninja. He wants him to pay for endangering his sister's life in the safety of the mob. He's never seen her so stressed before. Linda would never know if he inflicted some damage to Ninja. He sees Mischka and hesitates. The odds are against him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Ninja sits there frowning in guilt. Bravo has every right to be angry with him. He put Linda's life danger along with his unborn pups' lives that are only in the developing stages. He doesn't blame Bravo for acting so viciously towards him. He would've acted the same way if a rover got one of his sisters pregnant and there were times where he has but in this case it's him who's getting the repremand. Ninja is suddenly struck with worry. He hopes it isn't too late for Linda and the litter of pups that could've been their future successors.

Mischka barks at Bravo, warning him to get out while he still can other wise he'll soon be feeling claws and sharp teeth ripping into his flesh. Mischka barks at Ninja snapping him out of his guilt filled gaze. He could care less about their aquaintance, there's Pups' lives at stake and the Jumaa mob are counting on them to fight to the death to keep them safe. Not that Mischka could care for the pups' lives, he's just protecting them to stay on the dominants' good side.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Bravo gives in to his rage and lunges at Ninja, biting at his side.

Meanwhile at the foraging party, Duke is still on sentry duty. He's oblivious to the action at the burrow that may be endangering the lives of his pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Ninja hisses and retaliates with a slash to Bravo's face. Bravo's choice to attack has triggered Ninja's instincts to protect the pups and he will fight fiercely to protect them. Bravo has labeled himself a threat to the Jumaa pups and must be taken of viciously.

Bravo's assault on Ninja has waged a war between him and the babysitters. Having become loyal to Ninja, Mischka lunges into the frey to help his friend. He clamps down on Bravo's leg and tries to pull him away from Ninja and the pup filled chamber.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Bravo pulls away, but not before leaving some injuries on Ninja. He attempts to run out and flee.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Ninja rubs at a wound that Bravo left on his cheek. It'll turn out to be a permanent reminder from his lady's brother that the next time he finds out Linda is pregnant by him, he could get more than just a flesh wound.

Mischka snarls and chases Bravo out of the burrow. He wardances after him for a bit then stops and returns to check on Ninja and the pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Bravo runs off, soon dissappearing from sight. He's recieved some small wounds as well. Linda doesn't need to know who gave them to him. He can say it was just a rival mob.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next