Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:59 pm

Duke gets back to foraging. Hopefully it's nothing. He returns to Aliya and digs some more.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:07 pm

The rustling of the dry sour grass is making Ninja slighly nervous. It's hard to tell what movement is caused by the wind or a potential danger.

Mischka finds a spot out in the open several feet away from the burrow to forage. He stands up on his hind legs and looks around to make sure it's safe before putting his head down. He's taking a risk by being out in the open but the thrill of the danger just makes things more exciting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 am

Aliya eats a scorpion.

Emzio eats a beetle.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:53 am

Cloud forages happily, catching himself a small grub.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Ninja changes his position, turning his back to the direction Mischka has taken off in. He's unaware of Mischka shirking his babysitting duties.

Mischka looks back at the burrow. Ninja is a small figure on the horizon line and he hasn't even noticed that Mischka has left his station. Mischka snickers thinking that he's about to get away with not doing his part in being a care giver. Now off to roving before Ninja notices.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Duke finds a scoprion and guards it. He eats it for anyone else can get their chance at it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Mischka starts to quietly sneak off but a loud noise suddenly threatens to give away his escape plan to get out of babysitting duty. He has stepped on a small twig and it snapped. He stands up on his hind legs and looks at the burrow frustrated that Ninja might've heard it and he's about to get caught.

Ninja hears the loud snap and turns his head in the direction where he heard it come from. He spots Mischka attempting to weasel his way out of babysitting duty. Ninja barks, demanding Mischka to return to the burrow NOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:45 am

Aliya forages, contently.

Suri eats a millepede.

Little Boy eats a cricket.

Emzio looks for more food.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Mischka sighs in frustration. Drat! I've been caught! He snorts quietly and returns to the burrow.

Ninja growls at Mischka. He should know better that once he takes on a responsibility that the group saw him dedicate himself to, shirking the responsibility could get him punished if the group returns to see that he's left. Plus, Ninja can't handle the full responsibility alone. He needs the extra eyes to keep watch for danger. There's always the threat that a cape cobra could take the oppertunity to sneak past a single babysitter to get to the pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Duke decides to stand sentry. He finds a log and climbs on top of it so he can see above the nearby grass.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Mischka sits with his back to Ninja's. He agrees to helping Ninja out for now, but plans to eventually leave the babysitting burrow to go roving. He just can't stop thinking about the ladies! He looks around trying to make it look like he's taking his duties seriously but is actually using his concentration to see if he can spot any predators that he can use as a diversion to get out of babysitting.

Ninja looks over his shoulder and eyes Mischka sternly through the slits of his narrowed eye lids. He doesn't think Mischka is serious about being dedicated to being a reliable babysitter.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Duke stands up on the log, keeping his balance on the slightly uneven surface with his tail.

ooc- Will you have Ninja return to the Willows the next game day?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 pm

ooc: Sure if you'd like me to

Ninja looks up at the sky as the thought of Linda suddenly enters his mind. He wonders how her and her unborn litter are fairing through the harsh winter and hopes that they're still alive and well. He hopes to some day see the pups he fathered with her after they're born. He's been thinking about her alot through out the week and is thinking about making a visit to the Willows to check on her. Being away from her this long is starting to make him miss her.

Mischka shuffles his feet and fidgets his front claws. He's so bored and wants to go roving but with Ninja hawking over him, it won't be so easy for him to sneak off.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:53 pm

ooc- That would be nice.

ic- Duke scans the area seriously. He's always taken any job regarding mob safety and well being very seriously.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:18 pm

A sudden sound snaps Ninja out of his love gaze to the sky. He looks around wondering where the sound came from.

Mischka also hears the sound and scans the horizon. He heard the sound come from the tall grass surrounding the burrow and observes it closely for any signs of a predator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:20 am

Aliya eats a skink quickly.

Emzio eats a beetle larvae.

Little Boy keeps digging.

Suri also digs.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:07 pm

The sound appears to have been from a ground squirell that leaps out from the tall grass. Mischka sighs slightly disappointed. He was hoping for something that would distract Ninja, hopefully long enough, for him sneak off to go roving unnoticed.

Ninja hears the russle of the grass and looks over his shoulder to see the ground squirell. He turns his attention back on the horizon in front of him. The ground squirell is nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Duke focuses on a patch of grass. He thinks he saw movement. He eyes the patch, trying to figure out what he saw is.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Ninja looks up at the sky. He sees a flock of vultures gathering off in the distance and knows that it's a sign that death is in the air.

Mischka also sees the flock of vultures but isn't interest in what their intentions are and resumes watching the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:43 pm

A harmless drongo hops out of the grass Duke was watching. He calms down and looks in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Ninja leans back on his haunches. All this sitting is making him sleepy but he refuses to give in to his drowsiness and stays alert.

Mischka growls softly. When will a distraction happen? He's itching to rove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:28 am

Little Boy starts to feel full, so he also goes to stand sentry.

Suri keeps foraging.

Emzio eats a small millepede. She decides to go into the shade, feeling full.

Aliya keeps foraging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Ninja tilits forward as he starts dozing off. He jerks himself awake as he realizes he's falling asleep.

Mischka lays down on his stomach and sighs, bored.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Duke watches the skies and the ground for any danger.

Meanwhile, a figure enters the Jumaa's land and starts heading deeper into Jumaa territory. It's Bravo from the Willows, and he's come this far from his home to rove. He's heading straight for the burrow, though unaware of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Underground, Cactus continued to snuggle with his siblings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next