Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:40 am

Zippers
Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Rabscuttle ...... 6 months and 00 days
Alfonso...... 2 month 14 days
Angel, Bruno and Jack... 1 month and 29 days.

Temporary Dispersals:
Lewa
Sassy
Spunky
El-harairah
Dastan
Chetana
Tetzul

Temporary Adoptions still available:
None

Due Dates:
Running Star and Dominic’s Litter ...... Due 5th of November
Peachy and Ironwood's Litter..... Due 11th of November
Stripe and Vardi’s Litter.....Unconfirmed (27th November)
----------------------------------------------

Stripe stays below, holding tightly onto Angel. She was the only one she had left. She had lost all the others...
Angel chrred quietly, trying to comfort her mum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:41 am

Faith lies awake in the burrow, waiting patiently for Alfonso to emerge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Alfonso is still asleep, pressed into Faith's fur. He churrs softly in content as he is enjoying the warmth that is radiating from the other meerkats around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Faith smiles at Alfonso and rests her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Alfonso opens his eyes half way and yawns. He looks up at Faith drowsily and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Bruno emerges quietly. Jack soon follows, and goes to lie in the sun to warm himself up.
Eventually, Stripe emerges, looking around nervously.

ooc: Are Stripe, Faith, Angel, Jack, Bruno and Alfonso the only meerkats left in the Zippers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:22 pm

ooc: I'm not sure... I know Running Star is somewhere and Peachy is evicted. We could say there is a group split and the other characters are in another splinter group.

bic: Faith smiles at Alfonso.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:57 am

Alfonso wobbly stands up on his small legs. He's still a little drowsy but is eager to get the new day started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Faith stands by Alfonso, also ready to emerge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Alfonso pads his way towards the burrow entrance. He's shaken off most of his drowsiness and is ready to take on what the day may bring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:52 am

Faith follows Alfonso, happily.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:18 am

ooc: Okay, sounds good.

bic: Stripe followed Faith and Alfonso, looking around nervously.
Jack bounded along happily. Angel followed, quieter than usual. Bruno followed behind them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:37 am

ooc: Jay can come back, he figured out where he was... he can be back with Stripe.

Jay snuggled up to Stripe, he was afraid.

Dominic stayed above, they had returned to the main burrow, but the other members of the group are nowhere to be seen. With Running star's pups due in less than a week, they needed to be back to full numbers again if the pups were to survive. dominic chilled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:01 am

Springer jumped up onto a nearby shrub to stand sentry.

Arrow sat under him.

Sugar was ready to forage and sat near Running Star.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Alfonso leaps out of the burrow and bounds around in a hyper active mood. He's oblivious to the group split that has occured and has almost forgotten about his worries of the where abouts of his mother Peachy.

Peachy's solitary existence sits outside of the bolthole she has been spending the past week in. The effects of living alone are starting to show. She's lost a substantial amount of weight and she bares a slash that extends from the top of her head to the bottom of her right cheek, a result from a run in she had with the Kalahari's infamously vicious honey badger. Now heavily pregnant, the stress of struggling to survive may have caused harm to Peachy's unborn pups. She looks down at her belly with a grim frown. She's gone through a harrowing experiance with her last litter and she fears that history may repeat itself.

In another bolthole across Zippers territory lays an injured Running Star. She's been spending the whole week fighting for her life and seems to have gotten through the worst effects of her injuries but the effects of not eating have started to take a heavy toll on her body. She's too weak from hunger to move and she hasn't felt a movement from her pups since 3 days ago. She's due to give birth in less than a week but with all that's happened, will they be born alive?

ooc: I have Running Star seperated from the group. She'll return to the Zippers at the end of the rp day.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:46 pm

With Running Star nowhere to be seen, Arrow had taken it as a golden opportunity to become a dominant again. She began scent marking the area and behaving very aggressive.

(I was thinking she could mate and become pregnant and when Running Star returns... things don't look good for Arrow.)
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:03 pm

ooc: lol funny. I was actually thinking about suggesting that you should have Arrow take the oppertunity to steal the dominant female position. I'm thinking of having Peachy make an attempt to try to rejoin the group but Arrow will lead the whole group in a wardance and chase her off, seeing that she could be a potential threat to her dominance .

Alfonso watches Arrow's dominance display anxiously and a bit confused. He hides behind Faith unsure of what's going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:37 am

Faith smiles at Alfonso and watches Arrow, warily.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:44 am

ooc: So are every one back?

bic: Stripe didn't mind that Arrow was taking dominance; they needed someone to do it, and Stripe wasn't cut out for the job.
Jack ran over to Jay and leapt on him playfully.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Alfonso is soon distracted by Jack and Jay instigating a play fight and bounds over to join them.

Unaware of Running Star's disappearance and Arrow enforcing her dominance back in the Zippers group, Peachy stands alone as she tries to warm herself up in the sun's morning raise. She shivers as the cold breeze blows through her fur and her face is covered with ticks. She knows that if she keeps living like this, she and her unborn litter won't survive for long. Peachy is desperate for the warmth and comfort of the Zippers and she misses her son Alfonso dearly. Peachy looks into the distance. She's thinking about heading out to find the Zippers and trying to rejoin them.

Unaware of Arrow stealing her crown back in Zippers, Running Star lifts her head up and looks toward the bolthole entrance. She's beyond starving and needs to eat if she and her unborn litter are going to survive but she's too weak to even try to sit up. Weak or not she MUST get motivated to build up her strength or she and her pups could die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:50 am

Faith watches Alfonso with a smile.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Alfonso leaps into the frey, knocking both Jay and Jack down. He playfully nips at both of them.

Peachy gets up and bounds into the vegetation. She wants so desperately to be back in the safe fold of the Zippers and will stop at nothing to get back to the group especially when she's got an unborn litter to protect and keep alive.

Running Star finally musters the strength to get motivated. She uses the bolthole wall as support to get up and to move towards the entrance. She stumbles a few times but keeps going.

Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:56 am

Jack squeaked and tried to throw Alfonso off him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:23 am

Faith giggles at the three pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Alfonso wraps his arms around Jack and tries to hold on but slips off his side. He squeals with delight then leaps back up. He churrs playfully then chases after Jay and jack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Zippers Mob (Z)-
Jump to: