Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Satified that everyone is present, Carntion runs to catch up with the group. A big grin spreads across her face. She can run and the pain isn't throbbing to a point where it'll hold her back. this will be greatful to her if there's a predator alarm or a battle with rival group.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Starburst reached the foraging ground and began digging.

Flare began digging under a large rock.

Akina decided to try again and forage on her own. She began sniffing around. She caught a scent and began digging. She brought up a small millipede, she barked with excitement. Her first catch. She did what she'd seen the adults do and dragged it in the sand before eating it. It tasted much better knowing she had caught it herself. When she was finished, she started looking again to see if she could find anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Carnation furiously digs into the ground. She's gotten much stronger and is now able to do more than just scratch the ground when she forages. Soon after she pulls up a large skink. It's a bit of a mouth full for her small mouth but at least it'll give her nutients and help her gain back the wieght she had lost while recovering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:32 am

Kal digs quickly.

PK stands sentry.

Sacha digs slowly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:28 am

Carnation pulls up a fat juicy millipede. She drags it across the ground to wipe off the toxins then eats it happily.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Erevu began to beg from Flare.

Flare smiled and gave him a small skink she had caught.

Erevu munched on the skink happily.

Akina began digging again, hoping to find something else.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Carnation forages around a bush and pulls up a beetle. She eats it raveously.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Starburst was digging furiously, she had an unborn litter to feed and wasn't wasting any foraging time. She found a scorpion and began eating.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Carnation moves to a patch of grass and tears into the ground. With each morsel she eats, she can feel every ounce of strength she had lost coming back to her. Suddenly she spots something move in the grass. It's a grasshopper. Carnation pounces on it with swift precision. She hadn't been able to move this swiftly for weeks and the feeling of her body recovering is a very good sign. She eats the grasshopper quickly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Joey barked in alert as he spotted an eagle overhead.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Starburst heard the call and quickly crried it on. She knew where the nearest bolthole was and continued her alarm calls as she darted into the bolthole.

Akina remembered that call, and knew it ment trouble, last time she heard it she was abandoned. She squealed and ran as fast as she could after Starburst.

Flare quickly picked up Erevu and darted after Akina and Starburst.

Erevu dropped the skink he was eating as he was picked up and carried into the bolthole.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Carnation nearly chokes on her grasshopper as she heard the alarm call. She immediately looks up at the sky and spots the eagle. This time she's in better condition to run for shelter and dashes after Starburst, Akina and Flare without any trouble or pain to slow her down.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Joey grabs up Skittles quickly and darts to the bolthole.
Sunny and Charmeleon run quickly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Carnation makes it to the bolthole but instead of making a frantic dive into shelter, she bravely stays above ground to wait for the rest of the group to make it into the bolthole safely. She keeps her eyes locked on the eagle while sounding warning peeps.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:57 am

Alex heads towards the bolt-hole. He pauses to make sure that Hershey, Erevu, Estella and Neyeli had made it safely.
Luke bounds towards the bolt-hole.
Estella follows her dad and dives in.
Trinian pauses, looking up at the large bird with interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:56 am

Kal dives into the bolthole, not caring for anyone else's safety.

Sacha quickly runs into a nearby bolthole.

PK watches the eagle and sees Trinian not running for safety. He barks at him to enter the bolthole and begins the leave the bolthole entrance.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:07 am

Seeing her pup not running to safety. Starburst's maternal insticts kick into overdrive. She risks her own life and runs out to get Trinian.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:24 am

Seeing Trinian staring at the eagle and not realizing the real danger it poses to him, Carnation runs after Startburst. She's willing to risk her life by diverting the bird of prey's attention so that Starburst can get her pup into safty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Hershey chirped, gathering the pups and leading them to the bolt hole. She stayed out, directing Starburst and Trinian to their location.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Carnation sounds a shrilling bark at the eagle trying to get its attention. She'll do what ever it takes to keep the eagle away from Starburst and her pup.

Meanwhile on the other side of Oreos territory, Tank has tresspassed onto their land. He's been wanting to try his luck with the ladies at another group for a while now and hopes everything goes the way he thinks it will. But he's inexperianced and alone. If he isn't careful, he could get himself killed. Tank stands up on his hind legs. He doesn't see the Oreos but the air is drenched in their scent. He drops back down on all 4s and wanders aimlessly,not even bothering to pick up a scent trail. He just hopes he'll find himself at the oreos, unaware that the group is currently in danger which could further complicate his roving mission if he encounters them while the danger is still present.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Starburst picks up Trinian in her mouth the moment she reaches him and darts back to the bolthole.

Akina watches in fear, she hopes they will all be alright.

Flare barks to them, Carnation had no need to distrract the bird and more.

Starburst made it to the bolthole and quickly carried Trinian inside.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Carnation sees Starburst bring her pup to safty and races to the bolthole before the eagle could get a chance to swoop down and snatch her. She dashes in to the bolthole.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Joey stood at the entrance. When it was all clear her barked and began to head out cautiously.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Hearing the all clear, Carnation follows Joey out of the bolthole cautiously.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Akina came up and sat above ground. She sat a little away from the group, looking up at where the eagle had been, was that all it took for her family to abandon her the month before? Starburst was willing to go back for her pup, why didn't they?

Starburst noticed Akina sitting away and chirped to her.

Akina looked up, just noticing the was away from the others. She got up and stayed close to the group.

Erevu came up and chrrd, what was that thing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next