Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 19th October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Ussul Crab, Mikeyal ....... 4 months 9 days
George........ 3 months and 9 days
Grovyle, Sacha ....... 2 months and 29 days
Gukko Bird......2 months 10 days
Akina ...... 2 months 9 days
Sacha....... 2 months and 9 days
Trinian, Skittles, Twinky, Erevu, Nayeli, Estella..... 1 month 00 days.

Due dates:
Starburst and Joey .... Due 13th of November
--------------------------------------------------------
**NB: Please let me know if there are any members/pregnant females that should be on the above list. Also a 'Unconfirmed' due date indicates a female which the new rule has been applied on.**

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Starburst is first up and and begins to clean out the burrow entrance.

Akina yawns as she wakes and as she does every morning. She bounds above ground.

Erevu followed Akina, he couldn't wait, today he and his sisters, and their cousins were going foraging for the first time.

Flare was feeling a little drowzy today so she slept in.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Joey sniffed around, trying to make his way back to the burrow. His fear of another male having taken his place was scaring him.

Chermelon spotted a male meerkat and barked in warning. He had no idea it was Joey.

Skittles sat around, bored.

Sunny glanced at Skittles.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Akina looked up and saw Joey. She barked cheerfully and ran over.

Erevu looked up and cocked his head.

Flare was unaware that Joey had returned.

Starburst looked up, she looked like she didn't really care, but in truth, she was actually very relieved.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Joey barked and ran over to Akina. He licked the top of her head affectionately and then ran over to Starburst. He nuzzled her and began to groom her. His injures were not a bad as they had first seen- he had recovered soon.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Akina chrirped happily, she was glad to see he was alright.

Starburst grromed Joey back, she smiled, glad that they didn'thave to loose a major member of their group to the Reapers.

Erevu chrrd as he saw Joey.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Joey sniffed around and angrily scent marked. Iron Wood's scent still lingered. Joey would remember the scent. He decided that rovers would not be tolerated any more- he would make sure of that. But what he didn't know was that this rover had taken his place.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Starburst snorted, she didn't like Iron Wood, far too bold for a rover.

Akina sat next to the other pups.

Wanting to play, Erevu pounced on Akina.

Akina barked with suprise, FINALY, someone to play with. She rolled over and nipped playfully at his paws.

Erevu giggled, he turned and started to run around the burrow.

Akina followed.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:19 pm

ooc: Sorry for double posting, but I noticed something about the ages, some seem to be a day ahead. Akina and Guuko are 2 months and 9 days. I also noticed that Grovyle was listed as two different ages.

Quote :
Grovyle, Sacha ....... 2 months and 29 days
Grovyle..... 2 months and 11 days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Hershey wakes up and snuggles next to Alex.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Erevu runs over to his parents and snuggles close to them, he couldn't wait to go with the adults foraging today.

Akina also came over and cuddled with her adoptive parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 am

PK smiles when he sees it's Joey.

Kal snorts. He couldn't care less.

Sacha didn't know who Joey was, but judging by his relationship with Starburst and the way he was scent-marking, he was the dominant.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:35 am

Alex emerges and smiles to Hershey and Akina. He sees Joey and chirps with suprise.
Luke waits for Carnation.
Trinian bounds over to Skittles, hoping to play.
Estella sat by her mum and dad.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:07 am

Erevu turned and pounced playfully on Estella.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:46 am

Skittles joins in the playfight merrily.

ooc: Here's what I'm going to do with my oreos characters-

Joey- KEEPING
Skittles- Might kill off, might move to another site
Sunny- Won't kill off, might move to another site
Charmeleon- I'll have him eventually disperse
Gibbs- Keeping. I hoped for him to become a Dominant Male one day.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Carnation is awake but still below ground. She sits on her haunches scratching a scabed over wound. It seems over the past week, she has escaped infection and looks to be on the road to recovery without any complications. Carnation trots out of the burrow, feeling much better than she has been over the past several days. Her wounds are healing! She may be left with perminant disfiguring scars but she's happy to be finally feeling healthier. The scars will prove that she had fought fiecely and from now on, they'll be her battle scars. The battle experiance with the Reapers has made her braver. Yesterday, she pushed her way to the front of a snake mobbing and didn't back down. After survivng such a vicious attack from the Reapers, she feels she can stand up to anything. Carnation smiles as she sees Luke and sits next to him. It's because of him she's alive. Carnation snuggles up to Luke as she suns herself.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Flare came above ground and saw Joey, she smiled, glad to see he was okay.

With pretty much everyone awake, Starburst made lead calls and headed out.

Akina followed closely.

Erevu bounded after them, he was very excited.

Flare also followed, there was no need for a babysitter today, so she was going with the others.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:55 pm

Carnation sees Joey and squeals with joy. He's alive! She bounds over to him and observes any damage he may have recieved while being held captive at the Reapers. He has injuries but they seem to be healing well. Carnation grooms Joey, happy to see him back and alive. Hearing the call to go foraging, Carnation follows in high spirits.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Erevu was doing well at keeping up with the adults. He padded alongside Carnation.

Akina smiled at Erevu, he reminded her of someone, she couldn't remember exactly who, but the last time she'd seen that meerkat, they were the exact same age Erevu is now.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Joey followed Starburst.

skittles followed.

Sunny followed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Carnation smiles at Erevu as he walked along side her. She hangs her head and tail high. She can now keep up with the group with no problem, even though her wounds still ache, the pain is not as bad as it was a week ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Hershey rises up and looks around, greeting her family.

Twinky remains in the burrow, to tired to get up.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Starburst hadn't noticed Hershey wake and continued on toward the foraging patch.

Erevu rushed back and barked at Twinky, COME ON! You don't want to miss your first foraging trip do you!? he turned and bounded after the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Carnation comes to a stop and waits for hershey and Twinky to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Hershey quickly follows the group.

Twinky jumps and seeing Erevu dart off, takes off after the group. She wanted a piece of the action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next