Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Carnation loses interest in the tortoise and returns to sitting next to the burrow mouth. She yawns and stretches her frontlegs. Drowziness is starting to take over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:54 pm

PK smiles at Erevu and decides to head below ground. He was tired and needed rest.

Kal falls to sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Carnation decides to head below ground for the night. Her emotions are mixed between hapiness and sorrow. She's glad to have gained the energy and weight back she had lost while recovering from her serious wounds but she's depressed about the assumed 'death' of Boomer. She curls up against the burrow wall and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Erevu yawns and heads below. He curls up with the adults and falls fast asleep.

Flare lays on her stomach and also falls asleep.

Starburst yawned and headed below also, she was feeling very tired.

Akina decided to stay above ground a bit longer. As the sun was setting, she wanted to stay up just a little longer.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:26 pm

PK lies by his sister Flare and falls to sleep. He was still saddened by Boomer's 'death', but knew life had to go on. It wasn't the first time he had faced death.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Joey headed below and fell asleep.

Skittles became tired and fell asleep.

Sunny was already asleep.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:43 am

As the stars started to reveal themselves, Akina smiled, they were so beutiful and she felt so drawn to gaze at them. She peeped to herself, somthing seemed all to familiar about this.

Starburst looks out the burrow entrance and sees Akina gazing at the stars. She looks up and smiled, it braught back memories of her own. She yawned again and headed back below.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7