Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 19th October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Emzio, Dahoma, Ajia, Cloud.... 2 months 00 days

Due Dates:
Aylia and Duke's Litter......Due 19th October

Note: This mob is new and I will update the front post and give them a roll call page once all the available characters have been adopted.
--------------------------------------------------------

**Meerkats the front page is up for you, whenever you feel ready to write the first post in group go ahead. I will update the lists accordingly with the one on the adoption thread.**

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Dahoma squeaked as he moved around deep inside the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:10 am

ooc: All the unnadopted characters in the list by the end of this RP day will have been killed off, dispersed or never existed. Aliya is also currently pregnant with a litter of pups which will be born some time on this RP day. The new rule will be enforced on the pups so they may not survive. The current pups are two months old.

bic: Aliya emerges and scans the area. She can tell her pups could be due any moment now.

Suri emerges and watches Aliya. She was keen to care for pups again.

Little Boy stands sentry on a small log.

Emzio emerges and darts around the burrow playfully.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:27 am

Duke emerges and stands, scanning the area. He stands next to Aliya and grooms her, excited about his second living litter being due soon. He was also a little nervous, for reasons he can't really explain. He watches as the others emerge, eager to start a new day.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 am

Kumi came above ground and sat next near the entrance sunning herself.

Ajia came above ground and sat next to her mother, she couldn't wait 'til her little siblings were born.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:50 am

Dahoma returned to the surface, glad for the feel of the sun in his fur again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:55 am

Duke smiles as Ajia comes to sit next to them. The new litter should be due very soon. He grooms Aliya some more and goes to stand on a small hill to take sentry.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:58 am

Kamaria watches Aliya. She was glad that the new pups would be born soon- and she would make sure that they survived.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:02 am

Duke keeps a watchful eye on the nearby area, determined to keep their land safe for their new litter when they arrive.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 am

Kamaria starts to clean out the burrow entrance.

Dahoma tries to copy his aunt, but fails.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Duke keeps watch for any danger, looking back at the mob every so often to make sure everything was still alright.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Kumi decided to do some early foraging and wandered off. She started digging but wasn't finding anything. She looked up and saw a rover making his way toward her. She watched him with interest. It was Slaughter.

He stood tall trying to impress her and lead her futher away from the group. It worked. Kumi slowly got up and followed Slaughter into the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Duke smells a rover and barks, alerting the mob. Despite his layed back attitude, he doesn't want rovers infiltrating the mob. A pregnant subordinate might decide to harm his and Aliya's litter. He barks again, telling the adult males of the mob to search for the rover. He begins searching himself, but in a different spot than where Slaughter and Kumi are.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Romeo is sleeping in so he doesn't hear Duke's call.

Meanwhile, a fair distance from the group. Slaughter and Kumi were grooming eachother tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Duke manages to locate the general direction of the secnt and begins to follow it, not yet realizing Kumi's missing. He wants to find this rover before he has a chance to mate with any of the females.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Unaware that Duke was heading in their direction. Slaughter had begun mating with Kumi.

Ajia didn't see what all the fuss was about.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:27 pm

The rover's scent intensifies as Duke gets closer. He sees a sea of grass in front of him and thinks. The rover must be in there. She sits, pondering on whether to risk heading into the dangerous grass or let the rover be, still unaware that Kumi was with him.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Slaughter soon finished with Kumi. He gave her one last grooming to her shoulder, before slinking off through the tall grass.

Not knowing that Duke was so close by, Kumi tried to wipe off Slaughter's scent so she wouldn't get in too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Duke decides to go in. At this distance from the burrow a rover was a threat. He heads into the tall grass, and, after navigating through the field, spots Kumi alone. The rover's scent was most intense here. He instantly realizes what was going on and barks to Kumi.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Kumi looked up at Duke, she chirped to him, because he was a male, she didn't see any reason to be alarmed. She stepped past him and headed back toward the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Duke stands. No sign of the rover. At least he was gone. There might be a pregnant subordinate to endanger their new litter, though. He heads back, going ahead of Kumi and stands by Aliya. This was female business now, and not his concern as long as their pups aren't in danger.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Kumi trys to return to the group unnoticed by Ailya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:41 am

Aliya hasn't seen Kumi yet.

Suri watches Kumi.

Emzio is still running around.

Little Boy hasn't seen Kumi.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 am

Duke goes back to sentry duty, wanting to make sure no more rovers show up, or a predator arrives. A predator can show up at any moment, and they need to know if one does. He stands by Aliya while on sentry.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:28 am

Shaking her scruffy body as she left the burrow entrance, Rumpel Teaser moseyed her way across the warm sand and plonked herself down flat on her back to catch some of the morning’s rays. Always wary, she closed one eye to rest and the other to watch out for when...

Dashing full speed out of the entrance, Mungo Jerrie bolted in the direction of his reclining sister and jumped on her causing her to let out a disgruntled squeal.

In a bundle of fur, claws and teeth, both siblings tried their best to overpower the other before Rumpel Teaser kicked up a wave of sand and sped off into the grass to hide, ready for her get her playful revenge on her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next