Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Carnation reassuringly nuzzled Erevu as he exited the burrow and peeped (That was an eagle but it's gone now so it's safe to come back above ground)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Erevu followed Carnation and the others above ground.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Carnation scans the sky to make sure the eagle was truely gone before resuming to forage for food.

Meanwhile, Tank has picked up a scent trail left by the Oreos and follows it with excitement. He must be getting close to the Oreos group.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:03 am

Trinian squeaked as Starburst picked her up and brought her back to the bolt-hole. (Trinian's a she, by the way)
Luke run over to his daughter, to make sure she was okay. He growled at her. Don't ever do that again. Trinian meekly churred in response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:08 am

PK sighs of relief and gets back to foraging.

Kal also gets back to foraging.

Sacha sees Akina's frustration. He goes over to her and peeps to her.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:03 am

ooc: Oh sorry I had misead a post and thought she was male. XD

bic: Akina chirps to Sacha, she was alright. She instictively stood up and scanned the area to make sure the eagle was gone. She then padded over to where Trinian and smiled, glad to see that she was okay.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:17 am

Joey went back inside and carried the shocked Skittles out.
Sunny followed and stood sentry.
Charmeleon sniffed the air.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:02 pm

Carnation makes a quick glance back at the bolthole, making sure that everyone had made it in and are coming out. She sighs in relief seeing that every Oreo appears to be presant as they exit one by one from the bolthole. She gets back to foraging now that she fully feels at ease.

Suddenly, Tank spots the oreos in the distance. His body fills with excitment. He's looking forward to the fun and thrill he's about to get from playing chicken with resident males. He creeps closer to get a better look at the group's available females.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Starbust scans the area intesely, wanting to make sue the eacgle really was gone.

Flare climbed onto a dead tree and scanned the aea.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Carnation forages under a bush. The predator attack has left her paranoid so she's choosing to stick to the safty of scrub shadows incase there's another predator alarm. She's unaware of Tank approaching the group.

Realizing that the Oreos are on high alert, Tank quietly but quickly slinks into a patch of tall grass before he could be spotted. He watches the Oreos through his hiding place with interest waiting for a female to stray from the group. He can feel and hear his heart pounding with anticipation knowing that at any moment the Oreos could catch on to him.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Unaware that a rover in hiding neaby, Flare continues to scan the area, she catches a glipse of movement in the tall gass and watches closely, thinking it might be another predator.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Seeing Flare looking straight at his location, Tank peeps a gasp and lays low in the tall grass trying to make himself difficult to see. He studies the female closely. She's pretty attractive and Tank finds himself drawn to her. If only she was alone he'd stand a better of possibly getting lucky.

Still unaware of Tank's appearance, Carnation forages furiously along the base of the bush. She pulls up a lizard and ravenously devours it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Starburst sees there is no threat of the eagle returning and begins foraging. She digs up a small skink and wats it.

Flare narrows he eyes at the tall grass, she had a feeling something was hiding in there. To be safe, she gives a low urgency terrestial alarm call.

Akina looks up curiously.

Starburst barely notices, if it is low urgency then it may not even be a threat.

Erevu runs ove to Carnation and begs.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:44 pm

Carnation breifly looks up and scans the horizon around her as she hears the low urgency call but sees nothing to be worried about. She returns to foraging, and seeing Erevu begging, she pulls up a beetle and willingly hands it over to him.

Tank stays in the cover of the tall grass. Hearing the low urgency call makes his heart skip a beat then pound faster. It seems that Flare may have caught on to him. But before he does anything, Tank waits to see what the group does.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Erevu peeps thankfully to Canation and eats the beetle.

Flae stops the calls, it may have just been the wind in the grass, but she had a feeling there was something, or someone in there. She hops off of her post to investigate.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Carnation smiles greatfully at Erevu then gets back to foraging. She pulls up a large millipede and drags it across the ground. After cleaning off her morsel she devours it slowly as it is a huge mouthful to handle.

Seeing Flare heading in his direction, Tank can barely contain his excitment. It appears he could get lucky without even having to approach the group. He stays patient and waits for Flare to get closer before making himself known.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Flare sniffed the aea, she smelled another meekat and growled, she knew there was someone else here. She narows her eyes and follows the scent, if the meerkat is still here, then she plans on findng them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Tank sounds a soft chirp letting Flare know of his presance and waits to see what she does. His heart pounds like crazy unsure of what to expect next. Just incase, he has his body positioned in way where he's poised to make a run for it.

Carnation leaves the shelter of the bush and digs along the ground as she heads off to find another promising looking foraging spot. She pulls up a worm and eats the wriggley snack quickly.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Flare sees Tank then quickly sounds the alarm. She has no interest in mating, with Starburst already pregnant, she'd be doomed, and the last thing she wants is to get separated from her bothers.

Starburst hears the alarm and charged in Tank's direction. She didn't need pregnant subodinates with the food supply so low.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Carnation hears the alarm call and immediately shoots up thinking that it could be another predator. She frantically scans the area for any signs that another predator could be in the vacinity of the foraging gounds but what she sees is Starburst charging towards a patch of tall grass. She decides to stay out of the action and watches with caution.

Tank stiffens as he hears Flare give the alarm. He's filled with utter frustration and disappointment but he had a feeling this was going to happen. Seeing the dominant female charging in his direction, Tank takes off before the rest of the group joins in. It looks like he won't be getting lucky here.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Starburst growled as she saw Tank run off. She set off to scent mark the area.

Flare quickly climbed back up her post, making sure he didn't try to turn around and come back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:16 pm

Carnation sees Tank bolt from out of the bushes. She's relieved to see that it wasn't a predator the group was alarmed about but it made her a little disturbed finding out that there was a rover within a close proximity to the group and she didn't know about it. If a rover ever snuck up on her she'd panic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Hershey watches Tank go, unphased. She resumes foraging and helps Akina and the other pups find something to eat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Assured that Tank is no longer in the area, Carnation calms down and gets back to foraging.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:26 am

Alex watched as Tank is chased out of the area. The last thing they needed was another pregnant female.
Trinian bounded after Akina, chasing her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next