Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 19th October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Lewa ....... 9 months and 3 days.
Dastan ...... 6 months and 00 days
El-ahrairah, Rabscuttle ...... 5 months and 20 days
Alfonso...... 2 month 4 days
Angel, Jay, Sassy, Spunky, Bruno and Jack... 1 month and 19 days.
Chetana ...... 1 month and 13 days

Due Dates:
Running Star and Dominic’s Litter ...... Due 5th of November
Peachy and Ironwood's Litter..... Due 11th of November
Stripe and Vardi’s Litter.....Unconfirmed (27th November)
----------------------------------------------
**NB: Please let me know if there are any members/pregnant females that should be on the above list. Also a 'Unconfirmed' due date indicates a female which the new rule has been applied on.**

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:34 pm

ooc: I think dipsy said she wanted to test the new rule on Stripe so that would go as 'Unconfirmed.' I also think it was Varger that she mated with.

bic: Arrow was first above ground, she was used to it, being the former dominant female of a mob.

Springer was choosing to be lazy and sleept in.

Sugar poked her head out of the burrow and began cleaning out the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Dominic stood sentry while sunning himself at the same time.

Jay tried to help clean out the entrance- but only got sand kicked on him. He coughed and backed away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:23 pm

Streak and Flurry woke up and sunned themselves outisde the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Sugar smiled to Flurry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:52 am

Faith emerges and scans the area.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:31 am

ooc: Stripe mated with Vardi. Also, I think we still need due dates, other wise I'd forget when she was supposed to give birth. XP

bic: Stripe emerged nervously.
Angel and Jack bounded out of the burrow. Bruno followed quietly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 am

[quote="Dipsy Tail Bonder"]ooc: Stripe mated with Vardi. Also, I think we still need due dates, other wise I'd forget when she was supposed to give birth. XP

ooc: is her litter going to be aborted, or killed?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:50 am

ooc: You never really know, with this rule, the idea of abortion is only if they have a high amount of stress, whicj usually comes with being evicted. We won't know if they survive unles there is a burrow raid or another pregnant female chooses to killed them. The one who plays the mother can ONLY play as protector for the first week, until then, nothing is set in stone.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 am

ooc: Oh.

Anyways, this is what I plan to do for my Zippers characters.

Dominic- Keeping. i have a plot for him.
Pepper- Will eventually kill of or disperse.
Jay and Wacky- Both go roving together and eventually disperse
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:52 am

Peachy exits the burrow and sits down next to the burrow entrance, placing her paws on her large belly. She's on edge this morning and there's a good reason to be. Her pups will be due soon and they're close to when Running Star's will be born. Over the past week, she's recieved several rough hipslams from the dominant and she fears she may recieve more than just a hipslam today. Peachy starts to work on cleaning the burrow entrance doing whatever she can to stay on Running Star's good side.

Alfonso is already up and notices his mother's anxiety. He watches her clean the burrow entrance a bit confused as to why his mother is all flustered. He's too young to know about ranks between the females.

Running Star slowly makes her way above ground. She's become sluggish and moody during the past week as her pregnancy is coming towards full term. Once she emerges she gives the members who are awake a hipslam to remind them that she will not tolerate any messing around. She isn't in the best of moods today. She sits next to Dominic, nuzzles him then turns to sunning herself.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:57 am

Arrow was already amazed that Peachy was still around, with Running Star's litter to be born first, then she had thought for sure she would evict Peachy. She would have done that to any of her subordinates, and had in the past, so many times.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Running Star glances at Peachy, watching her every move as she clears out the burrow entrance. Her determination to want to stay on her good side doesn't phase her. She's still at threat to her unborn pups that may need to be dealt with. Peachy has been a thorn in her side for the past week and it needs to be removed.

Peachy makes occasional glances at Running Star as she continues to excavate the burrow. Her intense glare is starting to make her uncomfortable. Though she's used to being roughly asserted by a dominant female, she hopes to not suffer another brutal eviction.

Alfonso suddenly forgets about his mother's anxiety and turns his thoughts to playing. He paws playfully at his mother's tail as it moves along with Peachy's body movements.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:45 pm

Dominic watches Peachy with narrowed eyes. This would only end in disaster,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:29 am

Faith feels bad for Peachy. She hopes Running Star wouldn't evict her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Jay growls at Peachy.

Dominic stands sentry. The females were not his problem.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Running Star makes leads calls and starts to lead the group out to forage. She's feeling ravenous today and has a litter of unborn pups to support.

Peachy follows a safe distance from Running Star. She wants to be as far away as possible to try to avoid Running Star's wrath.

Alfonso trots happily alongside his mother.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:05 pm

Arrow follows, also keeping her distance, being pregnant, Running Star could be very tempormental, Arrow knew from being in the same place as Running Star.

Springer growled, he wished he could be dominant again, he was tired of sticking around and not getting to mate with Arrow. He gives another growl then follows. He plans to go roving when spring arrives.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Dominic followed closely behind his mate.

Jay followed towards the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Peachy keeps her head and tail low in submission as she walks. She's determined to prove to Running Star that she isn't a threat. Even if her instincts to protect her own pups kicks in, she'll force away the urge to kill Running Star's pups. She adores pups dearly and would never harm one.

Alfonso glances up at his mother with a frown. He's not liking how she's been acting today at all. Peachy's anxiety is starting to affect him.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 am

Stripe followed Running Star nervously.
Angel, Jack and Bruno bounded after the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:59 am

Faith follows by Peachy. She wasn't afraid of being evicted herself, but she was afraid for others.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Running Star leads her group to the top of a dune. Her eyes lay on a promising looking foraging spot BUT it's on the edge of their territory. Running Star knows it's going to be risky foraging close to a rival group's territory but it's the only foraging spot she can think of that should have a plentiful food supply at this time during the winter and she has an unborn litter to provide for. Running Star leads her group down to the foraging spot staying on high alert.

Peachy follows Running Star warily. She hopes Running Star's choice of a foraging spot is right and doesn't lead them into big trouble with a rival group. The last thing she needs is to be injured in a battle and to risk the lives of her unborn litter.

Alfonso stays close to his mother for protection as he follows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Flurry and Streak followed the group out foraging, hungry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Running Star stops half way down the dune and glances over her shoulder, making sure that her group is staying together and that everyone is present.

Peachy stops a few feet behind Running Star. She scans the horizon warily.

Alfonso sits at his mothers feet, pawing at her. He has suddenly forgotten about the threat the group face by foraging close to Midnight's territory and just wants to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next