Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 19th October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under a year old:
Samara...... 9 months and 9 days
Juvita, Rufoni, Schemes, Jezebel....... 1 month and 09 days

Due dates:
Bohrok and Vardi's Litter....... Due 29th of October
Psycho and Wagner's Litter...... Due 29th of October
Juamba and Simmons’s Litter.....Due 7th of November
Iblis and Ninja’s Litter......Due 7th of November
-----------------------------------------------
**NB: Please let me know if there are any members/pregnant females that should be on the above list. Also a 'Unconfirmed' due date indicates a female which the new rule has been applied on.**
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:31 pm

ooc: Did you notice you have two threads for this on the Devils.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:36 pm

ooc: No it must have glitched as I forgot what group I was posting in. It's deleted now, I'm glad one of us is awake.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Schemes was sleeping in- she had nothing better to do.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Simmons stayed close to Juamba.

Psycho was already up and sunning herself, not wanting to associate with the rest of the Devils.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:29 am

Juamba emerged and sat in the sun. She chirped 'good morning' to Simmons.
Juvita soon followed and began chasing a beetle she found.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 am

Rattata knawed on a stick close to the burrow mouth. He was bored, and instinct was telling him to rove. this mob wasn't what he had expected.
Schemes emerged and sat by her sister.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:15 pm

Meanwhile out side a bolthole close to the Devil's main burrow, Quagmire hangs his head in disappointment. He has searched everwhere in this hellish land for his sons for the past week and he hasn't found a single trace of them being here (I'll say Ninja and Mischka's scent was covered by the Devils over the skip and they moved into Reapers territory) It's just utter disappointment. But he can't give up now. He worked his tail off to get here and there's no turning back. If they're not in Devils territory, there's still a chance that they may be in a neighboring group's territory. Quagmire stands up on his hind legs with his tail held high in determination as he scans the area. He hasn't eaten much over the past week and is feeling tired but he's adament not to let anything stop him. He WILL find his sons. But first he needs to gather his strength if he's going to be running around. Quagmire starts to forage around the bolthole and begins to gradually move away.

ooc: I'd like the Devils to spot him but I don't want him to be attacked only chased off.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Rattata barks in warning as he spots a meerkat on the horizon
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:06 pm

Quagmire jolts as he heard a bark. He quickly shoots up from foraging, glances to his right and spots the Devils. He realizes that he has been sleeping way too close to their burrow and fears another deadly altercation could ensue. Quagmire stands stiffly on his legs shaking with fear. He remembers the last encounter he and his sons had with the Devils vivdly and the flash back starts to flash in his vision. Quagmire stands poised ready to run at the first sign of aggression. They won't cause harm not this time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Simmons sees the mystery meerkat and barks.

Pyscho sees the newcomer, and is mildly interested. A male to be her right hand man?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Quagmire notices a female in the group who has taken an interest in him. He bobs his head. This could get interesting. If he can some how find to out how to out smart the group then he could perhaps get lucky with a female. Unfrotunately with this aggressive group that seems very unlikly to happen.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Quote :
that seems very unlikly to happen.

ooc: Mostly because she is already pregnant. XD
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:42 pm

ooc: Oh yeah I forgot that she wasXD

Quagmire looks closely at Psycho. She's already pregnant. He sighs in disappointment. It looks like he won't be getting lucky here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Pyscho observes Quagmire, and growls at Simmons when he starts to war dance. She chirps, hoping he would return and take her away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Quagmire perks up. He doesn't have to mate with a female he can just become aquainted with one. Quagmire suddenly forgets his fear of the Devils and disappears into the tall grass. He's decided that he's going to try to out smart them to get to psycho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Simmons sees Quagmire run into the grass, and he follows. He will not tolerate rovers.

Pyscho watches her chances of escaping the Devils tun away with Quagmire. Her pups would have to be born into a group she had no interest being in....it would be hard to escape then.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Quagmire slinks through the tall grass peering through it to keep track of the Devils. He can see Psycho but she's surrounded by the group and the sentries are on high alert since he's been spotted. It's going to be a challenge to reach her unless she decides to track him down, after all she did seem interested in wanting to get to know him. Quagmire snickers suddenly feeling a confident boost. Unfortunately he's unaware that he's being followed.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Rattata gets up and follows the rover. His instinct to rove had been strong lately- and he needed to get out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Quagmire spots an area through the tall grass behind psycho where he could try to entice her away from the group. He silently stalks through the grass heading for that spot.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Rattata headed off towards Jumma territory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Quagmire silently closes in on Psycho. He's still unaware that he's being followed but he's confident that he may end up getting lucky with spending time with Psycho.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:12 pm

ooc: isn't Psycho already pregnant?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 pm

ooc: Yes. Quagmire just plans to become aquainted with Psycho and not mate.

Quagmire lays on his belly with his front paws tucked under his chest as he gets within 10 feet from Psycho. He stares at her smiling goofily. He's mesmerized by how beautiful she is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Samara emerged and saw what was going on. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next