Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 19th October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Clover ...... 8 months and 16 days.
Tuck ...... 4 months and 26 days
Lyric, Skyler.... 20 Days

Due Dates:
Cheyenne and Sidorak’s Litter

IMPORTANT: This mob will only survive for one month in the roleplay. All characters here must be killed, dispersed, or have joined another mob by the 23rd of October.
--------------------------------------------------------
**NB: Please let me know if there are any members/pregnant females that should be on the above list. Also a 'Unconfirmed' due date indicates a female which the new rule has been applied on.**

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:19 pm

ooc: you don't need to say Cheyenne's due date. They will be born on Name pending anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:38 am

ooc: I want Lyric to be moved to the Tiny Kats, but I don't know how I'm gonna do that. Any Ideas?

bic: Sat in the depths of the burrow. One more day and he was out of here.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am

Dipsy Tail Bonder wrote:
ooc: I want Lyric to be moved to the Tiny Kats, but I don't know how I'm gonna do that. Any Ideas?

bic: Sat in the depths of the burrow. One more day and he was out of here.

ooc: We could have a battle between the two mobs, Cheyenne takes her two out early, and leaves Lyric there when it's clear they won't win.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:55 am

ooc: Do you think the Fireflies could come over for that fight?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:58 am

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★ wrote:
ooc: Do you think the Fireflies could come over for that fight?

Maybe that would be better. They are both small mobs, and Butterscotch could rescue lyric and take him to the Tiny Kats.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:09 am

ooc: Yeah, and Butterscotch has a plot to give both Cheyenne and Stormy payback for their kind of leadership.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:15 am

ooc: She does? 00
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:22 am

ooc: Kinda, when she left both mobs, she had hated the dominants, Stormy for the way she had acted around adults, and Cheyenne, for throwing off Senji, her own pup. She is pretty sensitive when it comes to these type of things. Just imagine if she'd spent time in the Blizzards.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:26 am

ooc: I'm glad she didn't. 00
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:28 pm

ooc: Is it ok if I had Salvitore join over the skip?

Salvitore is below ground curled up still asleep. He's been enjoying the life of being back in the comfort and safty of a group. Having not had slept good in a while he plans on sleeping in today.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:36 pm

ooc: sure.

Cheyenne nudged her pups awake.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 am

ooc: Actually, I changed my mind. If Butterscotch rescues Lyric, could she take him to Fireflies instead?

bic: Lyric grumbles and swipes at Cheyenne.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:17 am

ooc: Skyler needs to end up in the Tiny Kats, though, for ,mm plot.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Salvitore wakes up and rolls onto his stomach. He stretches while letting out a big yawn then sits up. He scratches the scabbed over snake bite wound on his side which seems to be healing well.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Cheyenne headed above and sunned herself. She looked at Salviotre. The group needed a new DOminant Male.

ooc: Did Sidorak disperse?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Salvitore heads above ground. As he exits, he stretches out his body loosening up his stiff muscles then joins Cheyenne in sunbathing. He feels much stronger now that he's almost fully recovered from the puff adder bite but he's still a little weak. He hasn't had a good meal in more than a week and has lost weight while recovering from the bite. Now that he's feeling better, he's confident that today will be a sucessful day with foraging. He glances at Cheyenne and gives her a friendly smile then chirps a good morning.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:06 am

ooc: No, Sidorak did not disperse.
I've kinda changed my mind again. Sorry V.V I kinda want Lyric to stay with Skyler. So can he goes where she goes?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 am

ooc yes. Skyler's bitter because she doesn't like being lied to, and she knows about Chris. (Dream) She becomes very protective of her half siblings and you know the rest... so yes.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:30 am

ooc: Lyric hates Skyler, because he thinks she is the same as his parents (he is unaware of Chris, and thinks that Sidorak is his father). Thats why I want him to stay with her.
Didn't realise until just then that that Fletcher Renn and Lyric are half-siblings O.O
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:34 am

ooc: There are a LOT of half siblings over the sites. There's Ibilis' pups fathered by Ninja, and Linda's pups, also fathered by the same rover.

Bahiya and Diara's pups are half siblings, and if Bitter on the Linklus site's pups survive, they would also be the half siblings of Bahiya and Diara's pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:41 am

ooc: I never really got active on Linklu. Just too many mobs and too much scrolling. Might get active again. Never know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 1 of 1