Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Karma leaps down from her sentry post and starts to wardance towards Tank. At this time rovers will NOT be tolerated.

Tank grits his teeth and growls in extreme frustration. Another roving mission failed! Before the Tiny Kat males can get on him, he takes off into a patch of tall grass.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Stratus snarled and jumped down from his post. He charged after Tank, wanting to make sure he was GONE.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Jupiter made it back to the group, much to her relief. She huddled herself against nearby a rock, trembling like a leaf in the wind. That was too close for her comfort. If Karma hadn't given off that signal, it would of been likely she wouldn't of noticed Tank in time.

Topaz watched the two adults take off, her head titled. Good thing she was too young to understand what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:06 am

Pamela watches Stratus chase Tank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:41 am

Lithium watches Tank get chased off, and he decides that now is better than never. He moves forward, edging closer to Faeya who accepts his presence. He starts to groom her, and she grooms back. He leads her to a nearby thrn bush where they would have some privacy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:35 am

Karma follows after Stratus. She's determined to make sure he doesn't return.

Unaware that 2 Tink Kats are in hot pursuit of him, Tank makes a mad dash back to Willows Territory. After 2 failed roving missions in one day and all this running around, he's exhausted and is no mood to put up a fight. All he wants to do now is make it home safely so he can rest.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 am

Seeing Tank run off, Stratus comes back, he scans the area and catches the scent of another rover. He notices one female missing. He snarls, when he gets sight of that male...

Bahiya snorted, if Faeya came back and turned out to be pregnant, she'd make sure that she didn't ruin her chances of staying in the group.

ooc: I'm kinda confused here, it says rovers are usually more successful during summer, and there seems to be a major roving spree and it's the dry season.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Pamela gets back to foraging, unaware of Faeya's dissapearence.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Tisca watches as Tank is chased off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:36 pm

Rose Heart could see where she was going, mbut she was too afraid to go outside just yet. Her mother had left her last night and now Rose Heart is hungry. Rose Heart then starts to whine a little and hopes that somebody can hear her and doesn't kill her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am

Pamela walks a short distance from the group and hears a whine. She walks towards it, unaware of it being Rose Heart.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:08 am

Karma stops chasing Tank shortly after Stratus. She watches with narrowed eyes as he heads for the border. If he comes back, he'll get more than just being shown the exit. Satisfied that Tank is gone, Karma returns to the group and resumes keeping a look out. She's unaware that Lithium is still hanging around and has managed to entice Faeya away from the group during the diversion.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 am

Jupiter slowly calmed herself, looking around slowly. She noticed a female was missing. Oh no... Was there another rover? She stood on her hind legs, trying to see if she could spot the rover.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Karma looks the group over checking to see if all the females are present after the encounter with Tank. She realizes that one is missing. Faeya. She growls. There must still be a rover hanging around the group. She scans the area closely and intensly but doesn't where Faeya and that other rover had gone to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:17 pm

Rose Heart whines even more and louder too as she is slowly moving towards the entrance, but quickly stumbles about five feet from the entrance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Instead of trying to scout for the rover in one place, Karma decides to try to search him out and starts off by investigating the area's bushes and tall grass. She's unaware of the abandoned pup, Rose Heart, that's in a burrow close by.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Concerned about the raised alarm about the rover near the group, Morning Glory picked up Topaz and stood tall on her hind legs. Anxiously chirping, she scanned the horizon looking for the other members of her group.

Back at the burrow, Leaf sat at the burrow mouth watching Va terrorise an innocent ground squirrel that had wandered into the area.

Watching Topaz swing in the air, Sanders raised a paw in the air trying to reach the young female before toppling over.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Karma snarls as she investigates a bush. The rover's scent is on it so he must be somewhere close by. She growls as she heads over to another bush to investigate. If she finds him he'll be in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Rose Heart then gets to her paws again and then moves forward, but quickly crashes to the wall, but still continues to make loud whines.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:54 pm

While investigating another bush, Karma catches wind of faint wailing cries in the distance. Her ears twitch as she raises on her hind legs and scans the area to try to locate where the cries are coming from. She heads off in the direction where she thinks she can hear them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Rose Heart just continues to whine, but once she gets back on her paws she just stands next to the bolt hole's wall.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Jupiter lowered herself and shaking her head, decided to go and see if she could find the rover as well. They didn't need another female to get pregnant.

Topaz looked down at Sander curiously. She never seen another pup before, as she never got to be around other ones or even play with them. She peeped, watching Sanders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:03 am

Pamela digs for food.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:38 am

Antebellum sat by Nimbus. She couldn't hear the cries on the wind.

ooc: Seriously. Make the pup older!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:36 am

ooc- I'm not powerplaying Stormy. Rose Heart could survive and she's close to being discovered

Rose Heart then moves forward a little more and still makes her whines just hoping she'll get found by an adult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next