Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 19th October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Jangozeh.... 11 months and 20 days
Mora..... 11 months and 00 days
Cyanide ...... 2 months 04 days
Avalanche, Sewati, Icicle and Subira..... 1 month and 13 days
Snowfall, Kamou, Navy Blu, Jabari ..... 1 month and 4 days

Due dates:
Cyan and Casper’s Litter ....... Due 7th of November
Enigma and Tokala's Litter...... Due 13th of November
-------------------------------------------
**NB: Please let me know if there are any members/pregnant females that should be on the above list. Also a 'Unconfirmed' due date indicates a female which the new rule has been applied on.**
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Belcheri woke up very early, he wanted to catch Snowicane, while he was still asleep. He began to creep through the chambers, stepping over the other members until he saw Snowicane, while passing him, he gave him a hard kick in the side.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Casper kicked Snowicane as he walked past.

Navy Blu snorted.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Belcheri snarled and turned fast. He sank his teeth into Caspar's leg and thrashed. leaving some puncture wounds before jerking his head back and snorting. He let go of Caspar's leg and hissed as he walked out.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Casper snarled. He was sick of this mob- but he would never leave without Cyan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:50 am

Tokala emerges and stands sentry.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:27 am

Enigma emerged and sat by Tokala.
Icicle emerged and sat in the sun.
Kahzarni and Avalanche also emerge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:29 am

Tokala smiles when he sees Enigma join him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 am

Casper emerges. he was terribly bored, and he needed some action besides Belcheri and SNowicane.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:32 am

Snowicane is rudely awaken by the kicks. He snarls furious. He was just in the middle of a violent dream he was enjoying and when it got to the best part where he was about to kill a rival in an enemy group, it had to end in such unescissary way. Snowicane grumbles to himself and storms his way out of the burrow, stepping on any Blizzard members who weren't yet awake. He kicks the sand in anger as he exited. If he's treated like dirt just one more day he'll snap.

Cyanide is already awake and above ground. She has seen Snowicane exit in a bad mood and snickers seeing a small puncture wound in his side. She gave him one vicious bite before heading above ground and he doesn't even notice it. She found it helarious that everyone in the group hated him. Unbeknownst to Snowicane and the group, Cyanide is already begining to plot his death.

ooc: I'm going to kill off Snowicane on this RP day. Cyanide will end his life by pushing him into the path of a striking cape cobra. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:26 am

Tokala watches Snowicane warily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:25 am

Snowicane notices Tokala watching him and snarls (What're you looking at?!) He snickers between his teeth realizing Tokala is wary towards him (Yeah you'd better be afraid. Any threats and I'll tear you to shreds!)

Cyanide rolls her eyes. She still believes he's all talk and no bite. He hasn't done anything to prove that he's tough as he's been being beaten up ever since he got here.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:04 pm

Belcheri also rolled his eyes, yeah, keep talking, like that'll get you anywhere.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Snowicane ignores the glares from the group directed towards him and continues to sun himself. He self grooms his shoulder getting rid of a few flees.

Cyanide's narrowed eyes are still locked on Snowicane. An evil grin spreads across her face. Snowicane won't know what him when she seals his miserable fate.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Casper snickered. Snowicane didn't even deserve the title of a Blizzard. Actually, only he, Cyan, Cyandie, and Cyan's pups and their unborn ones were worthy of being called Blizzards.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Belcheri smirked at Casper, he, was the only one worthy of the Black Mambas. He snorted slightly, to them, Casper and those that he trusts would be a pitiful sight.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:31 am

Enigma smiled back to Tokala. Seeing everyone up she gumbled to herself before heading out to forage.
Kahzarni follow.
Iccicle and Avalanche watch the others leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:02 am

Tokala bares his teeth at Snowicane and follows Enigma, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:11 am

Snowicane snarls at Tokala then follows at the back of the group chattering angrily to himself.

Cyanide charges passed Snowicane slashing his side as she passed. She pads along side Enigma and Tokala, looking over her shoulder snickering sinisterly at Snowicane.

Snowicane growls feeling the sharp pain of Cyanide slice his side. He bares his blood stained teeth at the little brat. He wanted to rip her to shreds but knows that he'd be instantly over powered by the whole Blizzards group. Maybe if he finds a time when she's alone, then that's when he'll teach her a brutal lesson.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Casper bared his teeth at belcheri. Belecheri was so full of himself.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Belcheri smirked at Casper, he didn't care, as far as he saw it, he had very good reason to be full of himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Snowicane glared at Belcheri and sneered. He'll never forgive him for tearing out his eye and because of that he has more trouble looking out for danger and being able to defend himself from someone like Cyanide who can easily sneak up on him and give him hell.

Cyanide cackles. She's glad that Belcheri tore out Snowicane's eye because the idiot had it coming to him. Maybe if he had just surrendered he wouldn't have lost his eye. Cyanide smirks evily. She hopes to see more than just Snowicane's eye get torn on out today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:02 am

Tokala looks at Cyanide with surprise. She normally walked with Cyan and Casper. He shrugs. It didn't bother him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Casper growled at Cyandie. He was starting to become annoyed with her stupid games. He had to put up with her though- even if she was his "adopted" daughter, and he could treat her who he wanted. He growled, swatted her, sneered at Belcheri, and hung at the back of the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:18 am

Cyanide hisses as Casper swatted her. She takes her anger out on Snowicane and bites down on his tail.

Snowicane snarls and lashes his tail sending Cyanide tumbling across the ground. He can't stand being in the Blizzards anymore. One more attack and he's leaving. But Snowicane is unaware that this fateful day WILL be his last in the Blizzards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next