Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay - 19th October

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:31 am

Pamela walks home, looking around warily.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

avatar

Posts : 3694
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 21
Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:44 am

Stratus followed behind Morning Glory, he kept glancing at the sky for danger.

Bahiya also followed at the back of the group where she would be less noticeable by Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:47 am

Rose Heart ran after Morning Glory and had only tripped three times. Not giving up, Rose Heart had made it to the front of the group again and kept her pace up with the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12422
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:53 am

Karma follows after the group quickly. She yawns several times, feeling more tired after each one. She trips over her own feet as her eyes started to droop from sleepyness and she starts to fall behind. Realizing she's slowly drifting to the back of the group, Karma picks up her walking to pace to keep up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Jupiter heard Morning Glory and went off to join the group.

Topaz frowned, since she didn't get to play today. Oh well, there was always tomorrow! She walked after the group, feeling very tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12422
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Karma forces herself to stay awake as she trots along with the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Antebellum follows the group slowly, tired from the day's events.


ooc: Maybelline, I have a feeling you'll have to start the new day again...

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12422
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Karma makes a quick glance at a heard of eland but keeps her eyes focused in front of her, making sure she doesn't fall behind again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:46 pm

ANtebellum was getting tired, fast.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:48 am

Pamela looks at the eland, curiously. She also keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:14 am

Jupiter couldn't help but yawn, shaking herself afterward.

Topaz looked around at all the adults, the ones she would spending the rest of her life with. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:02 am

Rose Heart continued to keep her pace up walking in the front of the group and had only tripped one more time, but had quickly gotten up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12422
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:31 am

Karma lets out another big yawn then blinks her eyes afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:56 am

antebellum picks up her pace so she could keep pace with karma.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12422
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Karma trots along side Antebellum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:57 pm

ooc: We will be starting a new day soon, but first, the moderators need to talk and decided on a few things. So continue roleplaying with the current day.

Nimbus follows, nudging Antebellum along.

Faeya was also tired, lagging behind.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12422
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:02 pm

ooc: Ok

Karma yawns big again but continues to keep up with the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Topaz began to lag behind a little, getting tired. Jupiter went over to her, picking her up by the scuff of the neck then went off to catch up with the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Pamela's eyelids begin to get heavy, but she ignores the urge to give in to her fatigue and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12422
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Karma's mind starts to wander as her drowziness increases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:27 am

Even though Rose Heart is a little tired she continues to keep up her pace as she doesn't want to fall behind and get seperated.


Last edited by AllysonIsBella on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:31 am

ooc; i'm not even going to bother starting an argument over that. -_-

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Placing Sanders on the ground, Morning Glory looked around and spotted the burrow. With the onset of winter, finding enough food in the territory without wasting the energy on walking long distances continued to weigh heavy on the dominant female's shoulders. Maybe plundering the neighbour’s larders would end with more fruitful findings...
After Re-scent marking a nearby bush, Morning Glory dashed towards the burrow eager to rest her weary paws.

Squeaking, Sanders walked around in a small circle before bounding after his adopted mother.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12422
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Staying above ground for a little bit to watch the sunset has crossed Karma's mind, but being too tired to even keep her eyelids open, she decides to head into the burrow for the night. She curls up next to Morning Glory. It isn't long before she falls into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Jupiter enters the burrow, looking forward to going to sleep. She placed Topaz down once inside and went to a spot before laying down to go to sleep.

Topaz looked around once inside her new home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay - 19th October
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» 110830 SM Town Live in NYC Confirmed for October 23
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: