Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 19th October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Violet ...... 9 months and 6 days
Jodi........6 months and 00 days
Tallulah, Nakpana, Zozane ..... 2 month and 17 days
Nirvanna ...... 1 Month and 18 days
Badru ...... 1 month and 13 days
Finbar, Latika, Katsumi ....... 1 month and 09 days

Due Dates:
Teetsie and Bahrag's Litter..... Due 9th of November
Black Widow and Slaughter’s Litter....Unconfirmed (2nd December)
--------------------------------------------------------
**NB: Please let me know if there are any members/pregnant females that should be on the above list. Also a 'Unconfirmed' due date indicates a female which the new rule has been applied on.**
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Skull was still sounds asleep in one of the deepest parts of the burrow.

Slaughter rose out of a burrow not to far from where the Midnights were, he was still with Black Widow.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Teetsie was already up. She was unaware of Black Widow's mating- and, if she saw Black Widow, she would accept her back, unaware of the threat she posed to Teetsie's unborn litter.

Latika watched her mum. Her half brothers and sisters were on their way- but Latika wasn't sure she would like them. What if they were cold and dark like their parents?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Wilson awakens and goes though his normal morning routine: stretching, grooming himself, and standing to sun himself. Lithium never returned. He must have left the Midnights. As long as he doesn't get affected in a negative way Wilson doesn't care.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:21 pm

ooc: Does anyone want to play Bahrag? If not, they need a new Dominant Male.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:25 pm

ooc- Pass. I don't like role playing a character I didn't create.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Meyerm wrote:
ooc- Pass. I don't like role playing a character I didn't create.

Well, I've played Teetsie for so long it's almost like she always was mine.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:55 pm

ooc- Teetsie's adopted? Anyway, I'll still pass.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Meyerm wrote:
ooc- Teetsie's adopted? Anyway, I'll still pass.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:43 am

Eztli emerges and lies on his stomach again.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:16 am

ooc: I'm going to confirm this with Pancake, but I plan on dispersing her characters. If so, the DM spot will be open.

bic: Tallulah, Zozane and Finbar emerged. They played by the burrow mouth.
Mae was awake, and watching the group. Click sat by her. (I can't remember if they joined or not. If they didn't, I'll have them join today.)
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:48 am

Wilson thinks as he suns himself. He won't go roving again today, but maybe another day he will. He ponders over what he can do today, having made the decision to stay with the mob this day.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 am

ooc: Mae and Click returned to the group the RP day before.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 am

ooc: And I never got an answer as to where Dawn was, I know Irwin would have gone with her no matter where she went.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 am

ooc: So, what about her pregnant Characters, like Cyan? Will the adopted pups be born early?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 am

Black Widow exits the burrow she and Slaughter have been spending the week in. She yawns as she stretches herself out to loosen up her stiff muscles. She nuzzles Slaughter while churring him a good morning then sits next to him to sun herself.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:07 am

Slaughter suns himself while scanning the area. He was still hoping for Black Widow to get accepted back into her group so he could move on.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Black Widow sits on her haunches and sighs. She's starting to miss life in Midnights. She stands back up and scans the area hoping that they're close by. She's ready to return to them but she's unsure if they are ready for her to return. She looks down at her belly. If she's pregnant her return to the group could come to an abrupt end.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Wilson decides to be constructive with his time and goes on sentry duty while he's sunning himself. No danger anywhere to be seen. Almost a bad thing, considering he's been really bored lately. Maybe the problem was he was waiting for danger to come to him, when he should be going to the danger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Black Widow spots a meerkat group off in the distance. Could it be the Midnight's? Black Widow nuzzles Slaughter and peeps (Well that may be my group so I'm heading home. Perhaps we'll meet again someday.) With a gentle, flirtacious hipslam, Black Widow sends a fare well to Slaughter. She rolls around in the sand and rubs against bushes to erase Slaughter's scent from her fur then trots towards the Midnights with her tail held high in confidance.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Teetsie snarls and runs at Black Widow. She sniffs her, and smelling rover, Teetsie is reluctant to accept her back. But, Teetsie chin swipes, scent marks, and roughly hipslamms her. Black Widow could stay. For now.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Wilson sees Black Widow getting let back in. He thinks, uncertain if this was a good thing or a bad thing. He goes back to sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Black Widow lowers her body as Teetsie approached her. She accepts the rough reacceptance but doesn't enjoy it. She softly growls as she's being asserted. Black Widow gets up chirping a thank you to Teetsie for reaccepting her and decides to make herself useful right away by going on gaurd. She climbs up a bush to perform sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Seeing that Black Widow had been accepted back, Slaughter could only guess that Teetsie may spare the pups when they are born. He turns and runs of, prehaps he can get a chance someplace else. If not, he'll return to the Devils.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Black Widow sees Slaughter take off in the distance. Their tryst may not have been a secret one but it was special. He's a male she feels true love for. She looks down at her belly smiling. His pups will definately have the genes she will want for them. She has suddenly forgotten about Rahkshi until now and finds herself starting to think about him. He was another male she had strong feelings for and wonders how he's fairing out in the harsh Kalahari.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next