Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay - 19th October

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Karma notices Jupiter taking cover under a bush and looking anxious. She peeps reassuring her that the gazette aren't a threat despite their huge size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Antebellum bobs her head.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:08 pm

It wasn't the gazette that scared her, Jupiter was just very edgy. She timidly walked out from under the bush, still shaking a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Karma looks back at the gazette, eyeing them in amazement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Antebellum looked at the baby at the back of the herd by it's mother. It was smaller, and din't have any horns. If Antebellum was a gazette, she would want to be like that one.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Karma smiles at the baby gazette. it looked so adorable as it tried to copy its parent's movements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Calming herself, Jupiter went to where the pups were, making sure all of them were there and accounted for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Antebellum noticed that it was starting to get late.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:48 am

Pamela watches the gazette. They really were a sight.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:36 am

Antebellum chirped to Morning Glory. The sun was getting low overhead.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:04 am

Karma looks up at the darkening sky then looks to Morning Glory waiting for her to sound the call to head for home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 am

Rose Heart then gets up from her little nap and then walks over to Karma and then looks at Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:08 am

Karma smiles kindly at Rose heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Antebellum rolls her eyes.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Karma makes a quick glance at Antebellum with a raised brow. She didn't see a reason to dislike the new pup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Rose Heart than rests her neck on Karma's soft and warm-left-front leg.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Karma smiles kindly and allows Rose Heart to rest on her leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Antebellum snorted. She wouldn't get involved, because, if Karma payed so much attention to Rose Heart, how would she be able to care for her own litter when they came.

ooc; I have a plan. Karma pays more attention to Rose Heart, and Sherri becomes bitter because of it.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:30 pm

ooc: Ok

Karma nuzzles Rose Heart. She's starting to become attached to this new pup and is considering taking her in as one of her own. She almost fogets that very soon, she'll have to pay more attention to her own litter than to the unrelated new pup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Rose Heart chirps a little and then stands and begins walking around a little, but sticks close to Karma and Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Karma keeps a close eye on Rose Heart to make sure she doesn't wander off too far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Rose Heart then wanders over to Topaz and nudges her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:13 am

Topaz looked at Rose heart and smiled, playfully nudging her back. Finally, she could act like a normal pup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:16 am

Pamela watches the sun set. The group needed to get home soon.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 am

Having satisfied her stomach and not finding any other wild meerkats in the territory, Morning Glory returned to the group and rubbed herself against any member she passed on her way back to the newly adopted pups.
Noticing that most of the group were ready to go back towards the burrow, she stood on her hind legs and made important lead calls for the foraging party to follow her but not before someone picked up the youngsters and carried them home.
As the dusk was drawing in, Morning Glory grabbed Sanders by the scruff and darted off ahead of the group.

Back at the burrow, Leaf was curled up underground with young Senji wondering why her mother evicted her at such a young age. Shuddering at the thought of Cheyenne, Leaf looked over her shoulder before placing her head back down on the earthy floor.

Still waiting up on the surface, Va sat watching the sky plotting about any mischief that popped into mind.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay - 19th October
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» 110830 SM Town Live in NYC Confirmed for October 23
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: