Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay - 19th October

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Jupiter eventually gets back up, standing on her hind legs and looking around the area in case if a predator should be nearby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3157
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : The Sanctuary :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 am

Chester Quavers skipped over to Sanders and Karma and smiles at them.

_________________
operationbeautiful.com


Reserved Names: Little Thing, Riot Girl.

There is no "I" in "Team"... But there are five in "Individual Brilliance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:14 am

Pamela smiles at Chester Quavers and Sanders.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:20 am

Sanders dropped back on all fours and scurried over to her his sister. Rubbing his head against her he chrr'd contentedly.

Having finished grooming her forelimbs, Morning Glory tood on her hind legs and issued lead calls for the group to head out foraging. Those not awake yet would have to stay behind on babysitting duty.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

avatar

Posts : 3694
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 21
Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 am

Stratus followed close behind Morning Glory.

Bahiya also followed. She still needed to feed herself and her unborn pups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:41 am

Jupiter was about to go over, but something caught her attention. A faint sound of some sorts. Curious, she went off to investigate. After a bit, she found what was the source. It was a pup, who was skinny and had collapsed from hunger. Jupiter sniffed the pup, and she weakly made a noise. Not knowing what to do, Jupiter carefully picked the pup up by the scruff of her neck. Morning Glory would know what to do. Weather to spare this pup's life and adopt her into the mob or kill her, that was up to her. Nervously, she went back to the mob, going over to the alpha. I... I found this pup collapsed not too far away... I think she was abandoned, I didn't see anyone else... What should we do with her..? Deep down, she hoped the alpha would share the pup.

The pup, named Topaz, looked up weakly at Morning Glory. Her vision was a bit blurry, but managed to make out who was in front of her. Another meerket. She didn't know what was going on.


Last edited by Night on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

avatar

Posts : 3694
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 21
Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 am

Stratus sniffed the pup curiously.

Bahiya tried to get a good view of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 am

Karma smiles at Chester Quavers. Hearing Morning Glory's leads calls, Karma drops down on her front legs and bounds after the dominant female. She's starving and has a litter of unborn pups to feed as well. Karma notices the ill looking pup in Jupiter's mouth. She frowned as she saw how sick Topaz looked. She looks to Morning Glory hoping she'll choose to spare the young pup's life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:38 am

Monring Glory bobbed her head curiously and quickly rushed over to investigate. Cautiously sniffing the young pup, she churr'd and wrapped her body around Topaz. Feeling her maternal instincts, Morning Glory licked the top of Topaz's head informing her the she was safe in the protection of the group.

Sanders hopped along behind Karma, occasionally stopping to swat his sister Quester Quavers playfully.

Leaf yawned and exited the burrow and was surprised to find the rest of the familiy not in their usual sunning spot. Sulking that she'd been left to babysit, Leaf sulked back underground to find Senji.


_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Jupiter felt relieved. Morning Glory had accepted Topaz. Looked like this pup would be given a second chance after all.

Feeling a body wrapping around her, Topaz felt slightly comforted. She churr'ed happily, despite sounding weak as well. She just knew this was a feeling she was aware of, and felt at ease and comforted by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Karma sighs relieved to see that Morning Glory has chosen to spare Topaz's life. It gives Karma a glimmer of hope that Morning Glory could spare her and Bahiya's litters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Nimbus watches the action with Faeya and Antebellum eagerly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Karma approaches Topaz and sniffs her. She gives the pup a friendly smile and a gentle nuzzle. Her maternal instincts have taken over. She'll help to nurture Topaz back to health.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Feeling another body, Topaz felt even more relaxed. She closed her eyes contently, knowing she was safe now.

Jupiter smiled, glad that Topaz would be apart of the group. Deciding to see if she could find the starving pup something to eat, she went off to look around. Topaz seemed old enough to be eating the juicy bugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Lithium was watching the foragers from a distance. He spotted Jupiter and Faeya, eyeing them eagerly. He crept forward, unable to resist himself to one of the many females.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

avatar

Posts : 3694
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 21
Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Stratus thought he saw movement not far off, knowing it was unlikely to be a member of the group. Stratus climbed up a tall dead tree and scanned the area from a bird's eye view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Karma picks up the scent of a rover in the area and scans the horizon warily. She didn't want another female to fall pregnant and suffer a brutal eviction because it could mean trouble for her and Bahiya as well. She peeps as she glances to her right. She can smell the rover but can't see him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Jupiter looked around, feeling something was off. She couldn't tell what it was, but it made her feel uneasily. Staying near the group while she kept trying to find a snack for the new pup, she continued her work.

Topaz continued to relax with Morning Glory's body wrapped around hers, feeling safe, comforted, and at ease. Just like how her mother used to do before she was abandoned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Karma sits on her haunches peeping anxiously. She scans the horizon once more to try to spot the rover but she still doesn't see him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Antebellum followed closely behind Morning Glory. The morning wind felt good in Antebellum's fur, and she peeped contently.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Karma decides to ignore the rover since she can't see him and resumes to following the group to their foraging destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3157
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : The Sanctuary :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:42 am

Tisca sniffed the new pup cautiously. She then caught scent of a rover, and growled to herself.
Cloud Catcher growled and stood up to scan the area. But he couldn't see the rover.
Chester Quavers bounded over to the adults, hoping to get some food.

_________________
operationbeautiful.com


Reserved Names: Little Thing, Riot Girl.

There is no "I" in "Team"... But there are five in "Individual Brilliance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:56 am

Pamela is unaware of the rover in the area as she is observing the new pup.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:10 am

Antebellum digs hungrily, but stays close to Nimbus. IF a rover showed up, she wanted to make sure that they knew she already had someone else on her mind.

ooc: i think the plan was for Antebellum to get pregnant after Morning Glory gave birth?

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:17 am

Karma bends her head down to the ground and starts to forage. She pulls up a large beetle larvae but instead of claiming it for herself, she drops it in front of Chester Quavers. She smiles happy to have found food for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay - 19th October
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» 110830 SM Town Live in NYC Confirmed for October 23
» Zulu War Exhibition Anglo Zulu war Society 17th 18th October 2011
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: