Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:16 pm

ooc: Yup

Suddenly Tank realizes that Maylene isn't with the group. He peeps, looking around wondering where she could be but as his eyes stop on heavily pregnant Buckeye it suddenly hits him. She's been evicted. So she's finally caught on to their secret. Tank sighs with a sound of worry in his breath. He wasn't so much worried about Maylene, it was her unborn pups he was worried about. Over the past few weeks he's been confused about her feelings for him. First she shows him affection then she ignores him. He doesn't know what to think of her anymore.

Lancaster is aware of Maylene's absence but doesn't care. He has own female he cares for but he didn't make the mistake of mating with her while Buckeye is pregnant like Tank did with Maylene. Because of Tank, Maylene has to suffer the consequences. Lancaster gives his brother a shameful look then gets back grooming the pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:39 pm

ooc- Should I just move on with Wilson? I can't wait forever.

ic- Linda moves along, leading Verniece in the direction of where they were going to stay at for today, or at least she was, unsure how long Verniece was planning on staying. No one knew for sure that she mated, and she intended on keeping her pregnancy a secret as long as she can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Jackie also stands sentry, wabting to keep on Buckeye's good side.

Snowflake falls asleep, still next to Jackie.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Lancaster lays down next to the pups and starts to doze off in the warm afternoon sun.

Tank however stays vigilant. He wants to make sure it's safe before he decides to take a midday rest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Linda moves along the trail, stopping every few moments to look for predators. The path she's taking runs close to the Willow's current burrow, and, unaware that they've returned home, takes no caution when moving through the area. They were still far away, but close enough to possibly be seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Unaware of Linda and Veneice coming towards the group, Jackie is looking for threats from above, not seeing them.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 am

Keeko, furious at the rovers, scent marks the area, hoping to intimidate them. He keeps and eye out as he does so.
Crash remains vigilant, and picks up the rovers scent. He bounds forward to investigate.
Golly Gosh churred thankfully and hungrily ate the food Josephine provided.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:34 am

Linda stops, smelling the Willows. She stands, seeing them back at their burrow, and quickly gets back on all fours, alerting Verniece with a chirp. She didn't expect them to be back this early. They were still a good distance away, but too close for comfort. She keeps going cautiously, taking a detour around the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:41 am

Verniece follows Linda quietly. If Buckeye spotted them, they would be chased off.

Buckeye, however, was ready to lead her family out again for another hour worth of foraging. She was still hungry, and she needed the strength for her birth. She chirps, leading them out. Hutch and Glade followed.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 am

Linda leads around the burrow and they soon make their way to the abandoned burrow she was at before. She heads inside, making sure it's safe, and heads out. It was. She was saving the last turtle egg for herself, but she'll let Verniece have it. She chirps to her. Maybe they'll even be let back in after Buckeye gives birth.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 am

Luna continues to groom Lithium. She was ready.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:36 am

Wilson decides to give up and prepares to move on. Lithium must be a better rover than he is. He growls to himself. Lithium gets two females in the Willows and he gets none. He will just go to the Tiny Kats next.

Linda grooms herself and stands, always being on the lookout for predators.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Tired from constant foraging, Josephine makes her way over to Lancaster and rests her head on his back hoping to catch a short kat nap. Unexpecting him to move, her head hits the ground and she gently grumbles to herself.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:01 pm

Ever vigilant Tank spots Linda and Verniece in the distance looking on at the Willows. He doesn't sound the alarm, instead he watches as they find a safe route around the group. He sighs wishing he could allow them back into the safe fold of the group but that wouldn't work with Buckeye. They're going to have to wait until Buckeye gives birth to be let back into the group. Hearing Buckeye send out lead calls, Tank follows ready for what the afternoon may bring.

Lancaster hasn't noticed Linda and Verniece. He's been busying himself with entertaining the pups. He follows after Tank after hearing the call to head back out foraging.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Wilson moves away. He was starting to think about going solo from here on out. Who he originally viewed as a helpful ally and guide has quickly turned into his competition.

Linda scans the area, looking for danger. It looks like they'll have to say goodbye to midday resting for the time being, and use any time spent not foraging to stand sentry. It was still a whole lot easier than living alone, though. With a litter on the way, she can't afford any less foraging time than she already has. She's unaware that Verniece might be pregnant as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Verniece may be pregnant, but it is too early to tell. But she sticks close to Linda, helping sniff the way to a safe burrow.

Lithium mates with Luna and takes time to groom her. But he must be going; staying too long may cause trouble. He quickly follows Wilson, peeping his apologies. He would let him take all the females at the Tiny Kats.

Buckeye wonders where Luna, Tank, and Lancaster have gone to, but right now, she is still worried about finding food. Hutch has taken the responsibility of looking out for the missing Willows.

Glade runs over to her dad, wanting some father-daughter time.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Luna said goodbye to Lithium and headed back to the group. She started to groom and gravel to Buckeye, in fear that she would be evicted. But, she really wanted to see Linda again.

ooc: i want Luna to be pregnant, four pups, but only have three survive.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:50 pm

ooc: What about that new rule?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Tank keeps a watchful eyes on the skies. He hasn't noticed Luna's disappearance.

Lancaster glances around realizing Luna isn't with the group. Has another female fallen victim to another rovers amorous gaze? He sighs shamfully. He senses another eviction coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:55 pm

ooc: yea, you can't reveal how amny pups you will have until the day they are due, and then they must survive their first week in order to be adopted.

Buckeye sees Luna return, and even though she is submissive, the rovers' scent is strong. Losing her temper, Buckeye bites at Luna's tail and attacks her, forcing her away from the group. This was Buckeye's fourth eviction in one day. Returning to the group, her anger subsides, but she is still paranoid and sensitive. She must maintain order, otherwise, the Willows will grow exponentially, and would be a risk of group splits. She busied herself with centry; she had enough of rovers. She kept an eye on the rest of her clan.

Hutch could do little more than keep his post and watch for enemy groups, rovers,a nd predators.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:00 pm

ooc: Well, I was thinking about that number and I realized how it wouldn't work... anyways, ignore that post since I can't delete it.

luna jumped and ran for her life.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Tank looks on as the 4th eviction is made. He can only watch as another one of the Willow females is cast out to fend for herself. He glances at Josephine worried that she could be next if Buckeye sees her and his brother getting a little too comfort.

Lancaster noticed Tank looking at him and Josephine. He peeps reassuring his brother he's keeping their relationship at a low profile.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Linda keeps eye out for predators. A hawk or jackal might take more interest in two females than an entire mob. Despite the situation, she hasn't failed to keep a positive mood about things, and thinks about her first litter she might end up having.

Wilson allows Lithium to follow him as they make their way in the direction of the Tiny Kats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Lancaster trots beside Josephine. He gives her a quick nuzzle as he notices Buckeye's back turned to them then steps a few feet away from her and tries to hide his feelings for her so as not to threaten her place in the group.

Tank is ahead of his brother and is unaware of Lancaster's quick show of affection to Josephine. He's focused on keeping a look out for danger.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Linda chirps to Verniece, showing her the burrow she was planning on staying in for today. She also allows her to forage first. With only two of them, they need to take turns foraging and going on sentry.

Wilson picks up the scent of the Willows again. They were close to them, and getting closer. Considering they must be on high alert after an encounter with rovers, he decides against roving in the Willows again and takes a detour around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next