Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:43 am

Linda continues moving along until she finds the old burrow she was after. She heads inside and checks it. Nothing was inside, and it was still in pretty good shape for an abandoned burrow. She comes above ground and starts to forage around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:10 am

Lithium and Verniece mate. Soon after, they groom each other. Lithium watches as Wilson tries to entice Luna. They were both getting lucky, and the main group had no idea.

Buckeye was heading back toward the direction of the burrow, in a sour mood. She was throwing her weight arund, especially at the eldest subordinate females. She heard chirping, and it sounded like her pups. She followed the sound, hoping Lancaster and Tank were with them.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:16 am

Wilson keeps trying to entice Luna. He didn't consider this to be luck. Just their patience and the mob's inability to protect their females.

Linda smells something and starts digging. She uncovers a nest of three turtle eggs. You don't have to share when you're alone. She rolls one out and attempts to crack it.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:19 am

With her face covered in sand, Josephine had found the pups unguarded and was contently digging hoping to find food to quell their ravaging appetites.
Growling and tugging at a skink, she loosened its hold and pulled it free before handing it over to Glade and Golly Gosh.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:47 am

Linda manages to crack open the egg and eats what was inside. She eats the second egg too and saves the third for later. This was going to be her "home" for the rest of today. She lays down and grooms herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Glade squeaks to Josephine. Verniece is gone! At this moment, Verniece appears from the bushes, smelling of rover scent. She spots the pups and Josephine and stops. She's ashamed and embarrassed, but tries to approach them submissively.

Lithium, scoring with Verniece, steps back to see if Wilson can also entice his female.

Buckeye leads the group back to the pups. She spots Verniece and Josephine, but she also smells rovers. She runs over and scent marks the females. But she can smell the scent strongly on Verniece. She knows that she has mated. Buckeye is astonished that two of her females have fallen for rover advances in one day. Angrily, she bites down on Verniece's tail and chases her away from the group.

Verniece, evicted, tries to recover from the shock. She had always been a loyal member of the group, but one mistake can end up in tragedy. She stays close to the group, but far away to not get chased or beaten up again.

Hutch can do little for her sister. He follows her, hoping to provide some comfort.

Buckeye is very upset. She scent-marks everyone in the group. She runs over to Maylene and forcefully hip-slams her. She then grabs her tail and also evicts her. Although it was unlike Buckeye, these evictions would ensure that Buckeye's pups would survive. After chasing them off, Buckeye returns to the burrow, where she calls the rest of her family to. She still hasn't noticed that Luna, Lancaster, and Tank have not returned. She busies herself with feeding hr pups.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Leon picks up Megan and follows. He thought Buckeye did the right thing. With numbers already getting pretty high, there was no doubt that keeping all of those pregnant subordinates would be dangerous for Buckeye's pups, no matter how loyal they are.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Unaware of the events unfolding in the group, Linda stands and looks around for danger. For a female that grew up in a large mob and later lived in an even bigger one, the Willows, she was adept at living alone. She gets back on all fours and starts heading where she came, with no real intentions. She'll return to the abandoned burrow later.

Wilson continues to try to entice Luna. He didn't really care if he succeeded or not. He plans on going to the Tiny Kats if he fails here.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Tank growls at the meerkat who crashed into him but as he gets a closer look he sees that it was his brother Lancaster. He barks demanding to know what his rush was about. Also seeing that he has returned from where ever he went, Tank narrows his eyes wanting to know answers.

Lancaster sorely hobbles onto his feet. He peeps to Tank apologetically and tells him that he had temporarily left the group to check on Linda. He also lets him know that he was in a rush because he had just remembered that he had left Josephine unprotected and vulnerable to rovers. Lancaster lowers his head and whimpers apologizing again.

Tank growls. He was so close to stopping a rover but because of Lancaster's blind and paniced run, his chances of ousting a rover from the group may have been sabatoged. Tank then turns his angry frown into a smile. He was relieved to know that Lancaster was ok and is proud of him for trying to come to Josephine's protection but he could he already be too late? Tank is also happy to know that Linda is fine. He was also worried about her safty but didn't show it. Tank tends to keep his feelings to himself.

Lancaster takes off to look for Josephine.

Tank follows after Lancaster. He chirps telling his brother that they should look for the group. Both males are unaware that Buckeye has gone on the warpath back at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Josephine accepted her scent marking by Buckeye and quickly scrabbled away to find more food to feed the pups. Looking around on her back legs for a moment and wondering where Lancaster was, she thought it was probably best to keep her head down and keep on Buckeye’s good side. Being seen too comfortable with a male might just mark her cards for eviction also.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:45 pm

ooc- I'll rp Wilson again when something happens.

ic- Linda follows the trail she came. She's already found a place to stay and settled herself down, and it's only been a short while. Unaware that Verniece and Maylene have been evicted too, she makes her way towards the mob with dull hopes that Ninja would be nearby.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Josephine accepted her scent marking by Buckeye and quickly scrabbled away to find more food to feed the pups. Looking around on her back legs for a moment and wondering where Lancaster was, she thought it was probably best to keep her head down and keep on Buckeye’s good side. Being seen too comfortable with a male might just mark her cards for eviction also.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Tank and Lancaster leap out from the tall grass. They realize that the Willows are nowhere in sight and instinctively they make their way towards the burrow. They must've returned to check on the pups.

Lancaster bounds ahead of Tank. Abandoning Josephine has begun to weigh heavily on his mind and he wants to make it up to her with some tender grooming and snuggling, unaware that could trigger her eviction.

Tank's mind is on the pups. He suddenly remembers that the group had left them all alone and wants to make sure they're ok but calms down knowing that the group must already be at the burrow caring for the pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Hutch returns to the burrow, unable to find his sister.

Verniece stumbles upon Linda searching for food. Unaware of her eviction, she walks over, seeking company.

Glade accepts the gifts from Josephine, leaving the politics to her mother.

Buckeye could feel her pregnancy coming to an end. She now had safety and protection for her pups. Once she delivers, she would most likely allow her evicted subordinates to return. But for now, her first priority was her pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Lancaster makes it to the burrow first. He suddenly picks up on the tense atmosphere and glances around. 2 females are missing. He glances at Buckeye seeing the tension in her eyes then he glances at Josephine. He'd better keep clear of her until Buckeye gives birth. He doesn't want to risk getting her evicted too.

Tank arrives at the burrow shortly after Lancaster. He pads over to the pups, sniffs and nuzzles each of them. He was glad to see that they are safe. He sits next to the pups and wraps his arms around Golly Gosh in a hug. One thing he liked to do when returning home after a stressful day is to cuddle with the pups.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Josephine continued to dig, clawing a large, plump beetle larvae out of its hole and quickly passing it over to Glade. Seeing the pup contently eat warmed her heart, after the long trip at Glade's request to explore.. Josephine had developed a soft spot for young Glade and at the end of the day would ensure that she never went without food.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Linda sees Verniece and chirps, confused. First Lancaster, now Verniece? She sees an eviction mark on her and suddenly realizes what's happened. Unaware that she mated, Linda assumes that her own eviction caused Buckeye to get furious and evict someone else. She chirps to her, telling she was evicted too, but didn't mention her encounter with Ninja or mating.

ooc- I'm confused now. Did the mob head back home?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:25 pm

ooc: yea, theyre all back at the burrow.

Verniece sticks by Linda, confused and scared.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Lancaster joins his brother by the pups and offers Gretle some bond grooming. He too has gotten close to the pups since the babysitting adventure and after the frightening experiance, plans to never let them fall in the deadly grasp of danger again.

Tank grooms Golly Gosh on the top of his head. He flicks his tail in excitement as he took a quick glance at Buckeye's rounded belly. He can't wait until the arrival of her new pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Linda allows Verniece to accompany her. She didn't know Verniece's background, which included her experiance as a lone female, but she herself had lived alone for half a year, and would gladly help Verniece in exchange for company. Abandoning her plan to return to where the mob had been foraging, she chirps to Verniece, asking her to follow. She starts leading back to the abandoned burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Jackie sits at the burrow. She was suprised with what Buckeye had done, but knew in her paws, she'd likely do the same thing.

Snowflake lies by Jackie with his paws in the air. He didn't think he had anything to fear from Buckeye.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Lancaster falls over on his side allowing the pups to crawl all over him if they chose to. He's very tolerant and patient when comes to looking after pups.

Tank glances up at the sky. He's an avid sentry and likes to be on gaurd constantly, even when he's taking part in family bonding setions
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:55 pm

ooc- You do know Maylene was evicted, right?

ic- Linda chirps to Verniece, explaining to her that she already had a place picked out for herself to stay, and that she can come with her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Verniece follows Linda, glad for the company.

Buckeye takes this afternoon break to catch up on a bit of rest. Glade, however, takes it as a time to play.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Linda turns around and follows the trail back to the abandoned burrow. Considering Buckeye's pups were due soon and the last burrow move was just last week they should be free from being forced out by the Willows. She chirps to Verniece. Maybe they'll even be let back in after the pups are born.

ooc- Will the pups be born by the next day we rp on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next